Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Know How Whales Sucking Us - page 3. (Read 658 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
Whales are not the owners of bitcoins and they cant manipulate the price of bitcoins. Whales are just like traders like me and you and their sentiments is what sent bitcoins up or down. If whales have such powers, and they are rational investors, they will drive profit from the market rather than manipulate it .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 13, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
That's how the whales play  the market mate since the price always pump and dump, and now it's a new strategy of some big players on the market to obtain profits ,and no one can stop their manner especially those who are gaining small profits in the market.  And i think the best strategy nowadays is to ride it and don't rely on long term which is we need  build new strategy against whales instead of waiting for long-term to earn profits 'cause on my view bitcoin price will no go to the ath again due to some factors that always occur when the value increase.

The whales may manipulate the market by dumping coins, but if people have confidence and continue to hold, the whales cannot do anything. If you try to ride the waves, then there could be a problem.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 13, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image

that's how the whales play  the market mate since the price always pump and dump, and now it's a new strategy of some big players on the market to obtain profits ,and no one can stop their manner especially those who are gaining small profits in the market.  And i think the best strategy nowadays is to ride it and don't rely on long term which is we need  build new strategy against whales instead of waiting for long-term to earn profits 'cause on my view bitcoin price will no go to the ath again due to some factors that always occur when the value increase.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 13, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
it's true. Whale applies this formula and sells their bitcoin and earns lots of profit from this. They also wants to control the whole crypto markets.
We can't blame them because they have huge amount of money that circulated around the crypto market and they were the early investors in this technology. Without them this bitcoin will not grow as big as we had right now. I think we need to go with the flow and once the bitcoin had spread thru millions of users we can beat them if we hold together.
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
The whates are the influencial investors and they knowsthe market so well that theymanipulates the market for their own profit. They are so powerful that the price of bitcoin immensely depends on them. They sell their coins when the price rises and buy a lot when the price falls.
That's is crypto life and we shall accept it. Even though we think that they are just profiting for their own but we can't blame them all as that their strategies and we can't drag them out from crypto. If you can't take any risk in here, then it is better if you not even engaged in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
May 12, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
Think they are now
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
May 12, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
While the bitcoin market cap is so low compared to other assets, and while it's proved that there are holders who hold hundred of thousends of bitcoins, there is no doubt that there is a small group of people who have the control of bitcoin's price.
On the other hand, we, the fishes, can try to ride on the wave, once we understand that one of the strongest impact on the bitcoin's price is this group of people, we can try an predict what they are going to do and they base our decisions on that.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 12, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

For how many threads i continued answering this,that i suspect whales are the market manipulators,since they have the resources to do it,if 3-5 whales will connive,they can easily manipulate the mrket price and make a pump and dump strategy..

But if small holders will go hand and hand,and will not sell allour coins.maybe we can help market to stay strong and healthy

What you say is nothing new, this is how profit is made in cryptoworld, and it is true that most of the big players are in this game just because of money. For them is relatively easy to manipulate the market because they have large amounts of fiat and BTC. Such behavior can not be prevented at this time, they have supremacy toward small holders which can only collect crumbs.

Maybe in future something can be changed regarding this, in a way that BTC become store of value (digital gold) for most countries in the world. They will buy and hold coins no matter the price, supply will become smaller and smaller&demand larger and larger. This could possibly lead to stability and reduce maneuvering space for whales.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
May 12, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
When people say whales are "suppressing the price" it's usually because their investment is underwater and they're looking for someone to blame. I've been trading these markets for years and I'm skeptical of any claims about notable manipulation.

This selloff was just "markets being markets." We unfortunately haven't been able to shake off the bear momentum yet. Undecided

Strongly support and agree with this view. It may look as if markets were being manipulated while it is just the majority of people losing their money as they have been losing it in every other market in existence . The market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies was different as it was only nascent. In this fashion, many wannabe traders were able to make profits the size of which was the subject of envy of every professional trader and investor out there (think Jamie Dimon here). And by professional I mean truly professional folks like Buffett or Soros, not some self-proclaimed experts and gurus of trading on bitcointalk.

These days seem to be over by now.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
May 11, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
ProTip:
Whales are not real.  Wink

They evolved into a much bigger monster not only manipulating the market price but are capable of suppressing the price Wink

When people say whales are "suppressing the price" it's usually because their investment is underwater and they're looking for someone to blame. I've been trading these markets for years and I'm skeptical of any claims about notable manipulation.

This selloff was just "markets being markets." We unfortunately haven't been able to shake off the bear momentum yet. Undecided
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 11, 2018, 12:51:57 PM
i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image

For how many threads i continued answering this,that i suspect whales are the market manipulators,since they have the resources to do it,if 3-5 whales will connive,they can easily manipulate the mrket price and make a pump and dump strategy..

But if small holders will go hand and hand,and will not sell allour coins.maybe we can help market to stay strong and healthy
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
I believe this is a statement of bit frustration. Wait and think that price is a vital economic tool that moves based on demand and supply. So I believe when demand will be high and supply low, price will cross $10k.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
it's true. Whale applies this formula and sells their bitcoin and earns lots of profit from this. They also wants to control the whole crypto markets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
May 11, 2018, 01:39:28 AM
There are times though when it seems that the market is manipulated but it is just a group of traders who has the same target price and when the price is reach, they would sell altogether that's why it seems that a whale is doing it. $10k is a psychological resistance that's why when it almost reach that price, many are expecting that it would bounce because there are sellers so by selling earlier that others, they would be able to take profit and buy back lower. Now it bounce since it reach the 0.382 fib line which serves as support. With the upcoming blockchain summit on May 14th along with good news from it, it may surpass finally the $10k resistance.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
The whates are the influencial investors and they knowsthe market so well that theymanipulates the market for their own profit. They are so powerful that the price of bitcoin immensely depends on them. They sell their coins when the price rises and buy a lot when the price falls.
Activity: 12
May 10, 2018, 08:48:51 PM
ProTip:

They evolved into a much bigger monster not only manipulating the market price but are capable of suppressing the price Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
May 10, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
It's not as if they are intentionally pulling back the price of btc from hitting $10k, normal trading activities can also be the cause of it. Though, some people might still want to doubt it,  but there are also whales that are always there to pump cryptocurrencies for their own gain and it's indirectly favoring other investors who are patient enough to wait. Don't be quick to reach $10k sk you can sell of.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
May 10, 2018, 07:21:52 PM
ProTip:

Whales are definitely real. They just don't particularly matter. Either they generally hold and only affect the market by withholding supply.....or the market chews them up and spits them out.

In a market that perpetually uptrends since inception, it's unlikely that any whale that heavily distributes supply will be a whale for long. Wink
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 10, 2018, 05:49:58 PM
The whales are always resposible for the flactuation of this market.
Not only them but include yourself, include us in the ecosystem of bitcoin.

As long as you are part of it you are also responsible for it. Don't blame all the things that has gone happened to bitcoin market to the whales.

News do also give effect that makes the weaklings withdrew their investment and doubt bitcoin.
Activity: 294
May 10, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
If someone understand the game, and invest wisely, that's not i believe a thing to say. matbe they are way too good at treading besides that they have proper knowledge, so they know that and when to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: