Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know that when we want to get higher rank we must have Merit? - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Getting merit nowadays would be much harder than before. Newbies and jr. members need to make extra effort on posting comments for us to be notice by users or the merit sources. We need to fully understand what the topic is and construct a very commendable comment and ideas that can help or guide anyone or can attract the merit sources. It is easier to be said than done but we have no choice or else will be stuck from our rank. So let us start to make effort and understand the discussion we need to work. Be positive guys.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
To get metit is not easy, because we must have a good post quality and usedful for merit from other participant.
why all are thinking negatively we should think positive then only we earn more merits in this forum. You share some interesting news everyone appreciate so we get more merits in one high quality post. I think this is the best way survive in this forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Yes. It's been awhile since it was implemented. That's why I'm stuck with my rank. I've been trying to improve my post but I'm not receiving any merits. Probably, it's not enough, but I'm not complaining, it's just that I'm already losing hope to rank up.
Merit: 10
Of course we know about this, because Merit has been introduced for a relatively long time and to say that this is something new I think is meaningless. Therefore, everything is just beginning. It is necessary to write informative and meaningful posts that are pleasant to read, and not all nonsense and people will share Merit
I see many topic not high quality, it's poor content but merit still give.
To get metit is not easy, because we must have a good post quality and usedful for merit from other participant.
Yes I know that but what if we try and try to make high quality post but no one give you merit (although many page discussion)?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Of course we know about this, because Merit has been introduced for a relatively long time and to say that this is something new I think is meaningless. Therefore, everything is just beginning. It is necessary to write informative and meaningful posts that are pleasant to read, and not all nonsense and people will share Merit
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
I just know about Merit last night and I wonder that how can we do to get Merit from 10 to 100? It's seem so far for us to get higher rank when we have topics or posts but no one get merit to you? I see many newbie confuse about that.
I see that 4 picture maybe helpful so I post it here (I see somewhere)

Pages:
Jump to: