Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know the Estimated Price of Bitcoin in 2019? You will be surprised. - page 2. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Analytical agency Fundstrat Global Advisors LLK published its Forecast.
Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
That's roughly four times or more from bitcoin's price Thursday of near $9,300.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html
If that happened I will be extremely happy, I do not have much bitcoin but I have enough of it that if bitcoin reached that price my life will change I just hope that my investments in altcoins go up before that so I can get my hands on even more bitcoin before bitcoin skyrockets again, but even if I would like that such a huge increase in the price it does not seem that likely.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Analytical agency Fundstrat Global Advisors LLK published its Forecast.
Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
That's roughly four times or more from bitcoin's price Thursday of near $9,300.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html

that's a high price, I hope bitcoin can reach that price, and your prediction will come true.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Well, there are a lot of altcoins and bitcoin is in a different class by itself, but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.

of course there are a lot of altcoins because alts can easily be created not unlike to bitcoin that it cant be duplicated anymore because bitcoin is the main primary crypto.

but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.

bitcoin does also have a lot of purpose and usage not just a currency alone but it can also be an asset and can be use in trading or investing . although i do agree that alts have a more complex usage because there are lots of them and single alts do have a different purpose.

Re: Do you know the Estimated Price of Bitcoin in 2019? You will be surprised.

No one really knows what will be the future price of cryptos because no one can travel on the future . All we can do for now is to wait and have a solid faith/trust on them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, there are a lot of altcoins and bitcoin is in a different class by itself, but the altcoins have different purposes in education, security, exchanges, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Predicting unpredictable is something that shamans do. I would not call this "estimation".
Like similarly near to the crystal ball thing that you can foresee the future price and its exact date, at the end of the day this was called speculation based on future mining, we will be surprised because the price is really unpredictable when that year comes that we can just guess nearly to its accurate price, but I hope it will happen base on their prediction that would be another level of ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Well that sound good Man as we all hope that sooner or later Bitcoin value will reach such higher level of value in the nearest future. What then will be the market value of ethereum if Bitcoin will reach such height.

Don't expect altcoins to rise in value as much as Bitcoin.
The overwheling majority is trash!
And Ethereum has a lot of issues to solve. And as much it is loved, backed and pushed by corporations, if Ethereum will not be able to solve it's problems, this thing will drop hard.
Imo Eth is totally overhyped. But I trade it, to make more BTC with it. Smiley
So remember: for the long term hold it is Bitcoin what you have to own! Bitcoin!!
It didn't surprise me at. It is just normal. Bitcoin didn't lose value because it became unworthy or code bugs etc It was dumped because it gained value in very short time, it was very quick so needed to be colder.
Yeah I very much agree with this statement, it increased to quickly and had to come down. The thing is, that Japanese Mt. Gox trustee did not help either.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Yes Im surprised how peoeple still believe in forecasts like this.
Some people forecast things in order to get some fame or create a useless wave of discussions among the public. Well if we stay realistic, we are not going to get affected by these untrue predictions. We still need bitcoin to get legal in countless countries and still there is small portion of the world population who are aware of the miracles that can take place after investing into and supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well that sound good Man as we all hope that sooner or later Bitcoin value will reach such higher level of value in the nearest future. What then will be the market value of ethereum if Bitcoin will reach such height.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It didn't surprise me at. It is just normal. Bitcoin didn't lose value because it became unworthy or code bugs etc It was dumped because it gained value in very short time, it was very quick so needed to be colder.
So, why do you suppose people should not believe it? Forecasts are plently galore these days, but it is part of the market, because what people believe is what people will do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Yes Im surprised how peoeple still believe in forecasts like this.
Activity: 443
Merit: 260
Bold claim when we just moved below 8k.
Mining cost increases will increase the price because miners will sell it above their cost. For example, if it costs 8k to mine, they will not sell their mined bitcoin for 7k. It is too big to fail because a lot of large corporations and people, including nations invested in this thing.
Mining supply dictates prices because the total supply is limited. If you store national currencies under your bed they will, over time, become worthless.
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
Analysis is flawed, it is based on the premise that making something gives it a value equal to it's input costs, which is total horseshit. More bitcoins already exist than will ever be mined in the future. The thesis that mining supply dictates prices is no longer valid, it's only one input
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think this can reach the prices this year Bitcoin. It seems to me that we will move forward with 100K next year. We may be near the great rises very soon. But I think that there are a few problems to be solved first. Transfer speed for example!

Price $ 100,000 is a high price, and to reach that price will take a very long time. And I think in the year 2019 bitcoin can not reach the price of $ 100,000.
so true. and to my knowledge no one can to predict a very precise in the prediction of bitcoin prices. because in price increases, bitcoin is dependent on the demand and its users as well
Well, crypto mining will be needed even when the last Bitcoins have been mined so this should keep the price high even when all is said and done.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin price for 2022 is set to 250000 dollars comparing to 2019 estimation it is quite surprising looking at present price and future price estimation how we can reach such high targets
Bitcoin always have its own way to make impossible thing happened especially when people in doubt , everyone would wondering the same thing as you too but you know that even the growth of hash power to generate Bitcoin getting higher , Bitcoin would has no value when there's no interest in the future , so make sure the Bitcoin ecosystem itself growing too, more importantly the adoption.
It is in a bear trend and it is the best time to buy more BTC. Like they said, buy when blood is running on the streets, and from the looks of the comments, we are in that time. Buy now, thank me later!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I hope your prediction will really happen in the year of 2019 because if bitcoin reach that we will earn more profit.
The possible price of the bitcoin in the year of 2019 is upto $50,000 but they have chances to decrease . But it's only prediction and we don't know what really happen to bitcoin but I hope the price become very high again.
Pages:
Jump to: