Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know this early Bitcoin adopter? - page 2. (Read 171 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
Bitcoin is now not only a digital asset but it has become a part of life.
Many people have earned living through this coin.
Not only that due to Bitcoin many businesses and established companies had made remarks of their existence.

And then comes these newbies who only use bitcoin as a profit token, they basically don’t know when to buy and when to sell.
Really amazed by reading the story mentioned in the OP.
Wish i too had bought some good amount of BTCs at that time and now I would have been a millionaire.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Mate, you seriously didn't even link the video? Tongue

Bitcoin Update - just buy $1 worth of bitcoin please! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw29h7LhEuE

Anyway, found out about this guy(through Reddit if I remember correctly) at like close to the peak of the 2017 bull run.

But yea, a lot of people always go like "if only I watched his vid back then, I would be rich right now!". Yea, no. Chances are, most of them would've sold after a huge crash. Fun fact, bitcoin peaked at around $1200 and dropped back down to around $220 in 2013.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes brother,  it won't do us any good always panic all the time when the market crash, if I had bought $1000 worth of btc back in 2018 and just held I would be enjoying and smiling too even though not able to leave lavishly like this dude,  Cheesy
Now he is ripping the reward of enduring btc through all this years, he sure has the hands of diamond. Congrats to him.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
On the market there is no free money. He leaves such luxury life style thanks to us. Late adopters that pay 10-50k for BTC. What Lesson? One rabbi will say “Hodl BTC”; another rabbi will say “If BTC already created bunch of crypto billionaire that luxury life style only because of small purchase 8 years ago what are the chances that it will create new once from today's investors?”

I was thinking a lot about dumping some on my BTC at 50-60k range and around 45-50k during dump. But ... I believe in BTC more than i believe in $$ XD I just dont want to hodl $$ or any other fiats these days.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Many on this forum members who are early Bitcoin adopters might be familiar with this name @Davinci Jeremie who is one of the early Bitcoin adopters from 2013.He is in the news these days for showing off his luxury life style by flaunting lavish cars.

Actually he was asking everyone to invest just $1 worth of Bitcoin on his YouTube channel in 2013 and saying for long term huge returns.The peak prices in 2013 was $233 and then plumered to low of $50 and stable at $70 but not much attention was given as usual.This was his video in 2013:

And now after 7 years of that video he is currently living a lavish lifestyle just because of bitcoin investment.Go check his instagram profile here @Davinci15

He is resident of Chile and enjoying his life roaming around the globe and still promoting Bitcoin.Here check some of pictures.

Just check for some details here : https://www.mensxp.com/amp/social-hits/news/88489-man-told-everyone-to-invest-in-cryptos-8-years-ago-now-lives-life-like-a-kind.html

The main point is how many crash and dips he have witnessed during these times but still holding on his nerves which is example for the panic sellers and new investors in the market.Just HODL for long time ignoring FUD and market manipulation.

But most of the new traders do is reverse actually and whenever we witness crash or dip they got panic and start creating threads on the forum like:

1)Bitcoin is dead
2)What to do next and it will not rise
3) Bitcoin bubble has burst
4)Market is not going to recover again.

But we need to learn some positive things from his investment and have some patience if you want to get profits in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: