Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know xCrypt IEO on IDAX? - page 4. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 12:00:46 PM
There has been speculation that idax ieo is fake and using a stimulator and sales finishes in 1hour with just little or no investors at all and made people believe it has a real sales on its exchange. I can't be part of idax ieo because of no transparency
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 05, 2019, 11:56:01 AM
I visited the official site and it looks awful, so I decided to leave the project. Who would invest into something what can´t have even a good website. It is pure template used by many low quality ICOs.  Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 05, 2019, 11:54:00 AM
i think xcrypt IEO already done in 2 stage on idax mate
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT
Expected listing time:June 7, 2019  (UTC+8)
more recent information

https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/photos/a.835384839981963/1134275446759566/?type=1&theater
XCT will make pre-sales at the Bitforex Exchange
June 03, 2019
XCT will make pre-sales at the Coineal Exchange
June 10, 2019

depends on my link above, expected listing on idax is at june 7
and depends on your link above another IEO on Coineal Exchange at june 10
so when the token already tradeable on idax, but in others side this project still do anothers IEO on other exchange ?
thanks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 04, 2019, 04:52:42 AM
as far as I know the sales of xCrypt ended in success when phase 1 sales run on the sold out idax in a short time prove that xCrypt is one of the IEO projects that investors like so I think there's nothing wrong investing in xCrypt
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 04, 2019, 04:46:15 AM
I thought xCrypt was a good project and I even started to make bounty. If tokens are already sold on forkdelta there is nothing good about it.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 04, 2019, 04:46:11 AM
The xCrypt project is IEO on IDAX. What information do you know about it? If it evaluates on a 5-point scale, how much is it? Please tell me whether to invest in it?

I know it, the project quickly earned $ 3 million on IDAX, but I'm not sure why one person sold it on forkdelta for 10 times lower than IEO on IDAX.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
June 04, 2019, 04:36:13 AM
I ignored all ICOs at their starts (honestly I am lack of required things to investigate their potentiality at their beginnings), and I have acted same way with IEOs. I might wait around six months later, at least, to see how those IEO-funded projects move after their successful IEOs before having better overview on them, and might seriously think of invest part of my funds on those projects. Exchanges are vulnerable objects because they can easily be shut down or wiped out by their own teams as well as other external reasons, like FIODs; so I think I will stick with my careful approach.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
June 04, 2019, 04:28:44 AM
It is important that I can buy XCT at a cheaper price - 10000%. So instead of joining the IEO, why not buy them on Forkdelta?
Do you really expect that a project with such a fail (XCT price - 10000%) can be successful? To buy XCT now is a crazy risk, all of this - it's not for me.

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT
more recent information

https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/photos/a.835384839981963/1134275446759566/?type=1&theater
XCT will make pre-sales at the Bitforex Exchange
June 03, 2019
XCT will make pre-sales at the Coineal Exchange
June 10, 2019
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 04, 2019, 03:40:49 AM
I heard that they would do an IEO for stage 2 but I didn't know where it would be. I also heard that the forkdelta is cheaper? is anyone willing to provide contract address?

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 03:06:11 AM
I heard that they would do an IEO for stage 2 but I didn't know where it would be. I also heard that the forkdelta is cheaper? is anyone willing to provide contract address?
Activity: 560
June 04, 2019, 02:07:32 AM
I want to ask investors and bounty hunters to invest in any project after researching the project thoroughly. This is in view of fake projects flooding the crypto market. But as far as I know xCrypt is a good project, and its team, goals and technology are all good. I have researched it some days ago. I wanted to participate in bounty campaigns of the project. But it was too late, as it did not accept my registration.
Activity: 420
June 04, 2019, 01:51:36 AM
The xCrypt project is IEO on IDAX. What information do you know about it? If it evaluates on a 5-point scale, how much is it? Please tell me whether to invest in it?

Xcrypt really has a huge investor community. Investors are pouring a lot of capital into it and I really believe that the next two sales of tokens in Bitforex and Coineal will continue to succeed.
This is considered a fairly successful IEO project in the middle. We really should buy more of its tokens in the next sale.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 04, 2019, 01:45:36 AM
This is not done by bounty hunter. It is sold by a private buy account. Bounty hunter members have not yet been awarded. There must be a reason to explain why a 2M tokens buyer at the priavte sell wants to sell it
xCrypt has held a Bounty in BountyHive and the token has been distributed
I am not sure if it is the act of a private investor, why should they buy a token and sell it again at a cheaper price Undecided
That's really surprising, so it could be one of the team's allocation or from bounty hunters, either way, this could hurt the token sales and I'm sure with this thread potential investors now know where to buy a much cheaper price, my advice to Xcrypt is to buy back those cheaper coins so there will be one site to buy their coin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
June 04, 2019, 01:34:43 AM
This is not done by bounty hunter. It is sold by a private buy account. Bounty hunter members have not yet been awarded. There must be a reason to explain why a 2M tokens buyer at the priavte sell wants to sell it
xCrypt has held a Bounty in BountyHive and the token has been distributed
I am not sure if it is the act of a private investor, why should they buy a token and sell it again at a cheaper price Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 04, 2019, 01:06:20 AM
IDAX is good ranking crypto exchange and xCrypt IEO conducted on said exchange is in progress and  first two phase are sold out this mean the project is popular and investor are taking keen interest in the project.
It is important that I can buy XCT at a cheaper price - 10000%. So instead of joining the IEO, why not buy them on Forkdelta?

That's an easy way to become a whale of that coin, imagine 10000% lower, this will ruin the token sales unless investors do not know that there are coins up for sale in etherdelta that is way low of their own token sale, if it's coming from bounty then there's nothing they can do, bounty hunters are free to do what they want with their bounty.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 12:25:45 AM
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
long before xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX they first held a bounty campaign, and maybe the ones sold at forkdelta are now bounty tokens Undecided
This is one of the reasons why Dexage lock the bounty hunter's rewards because they are disrupting their token sales which they extended, the project should not do another crowd sales if they have already distributed the token.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
June 04, 2019, 12:19:27 AM
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
long before xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX they first held a bounty campaign, and maybe the ones sold at forkdelta are now bounty tokens Undecided
This is one of the reasons why Dexage lock the bounty hunter's rewards because they are disrupting their token sales which they extended, the project should not do another crowd sales if they have already distributed the token.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 11:40:43 PM
IDAX is good ranking crypto exchange and xCrypt IEO conducted on said exchange is in progress and  first two phase are sold out this mean the project is popular and investor are taking keen interest in the project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 11:37:32 PM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
June 03, 2019, 11:30:47 PM
Not from bounty. When you check carefully, you will see that the seller holds 2M tokens (a high possibility of buying a private sell). He sold out and kept 100k tokens. Bounty has not yet received a token, so selling is not possible.

This is one of the stupidiest thing a project can do, token sale is running and you unlock your tokens. A massive fail, it's hard to recover from a massive fall.
Pages:
Jump to: