Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know your role in the society? - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
A polite citizen who is paying taxes.
Activity: 75
August 07, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
I think being good towards others, helping when help is needed and providing for your family will do.
Activity: 85
August 07, 2018, 06:03:40 AM
I'm the world hero
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
Ofcourse my role in this society is to be a good citizen.
Activity: 39
August 07, 2018, 04:30:22 AM
Even though I am only a teenager, I also have many roles, such as a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a student and a Catholic. I have a lot of roles and responsibilities in different aspects in our society. I am very pleased and willing to serve people and I will do as much as I can to improve the society so that everyone is living under a peaceful world. Although I cannot change the world, I will try my best to make the world a better place and its people more joyful.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 04:29:14 AM
I just simplu think i do what i love but had to be responsible for my ơn choises
Activity: 135
August 07, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
helping each other is the best quality of a society's members so i try to help my society what kind of help it needs.....
Activity: 87
August 07, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
Of course to live the moment, to enjoy the life I have and to be a clever and balanced person.
Activity: 21
August 06, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
Our society is the culmination of different individual's summary of life, culture, character and practices that is governed by law and order in order to function as one for the betterment of all person living within it.

So as a part of this community or your community, to be precise, what do you think is your contribution to your nation and society? What can you do and your worth in making a unified and healthy community?

Let me know about your thoughts.
I hope that I can be an example of doing what you want. It might seem simple, but it seems to me that so many people around me don't really do what they want. People often do what other people want them to do. Sometimes they even just do things because they think that other people expect that of them. I think it's important to follow your passions. If you love something, do it. Don't worry about what others think. If you don't like what you're doing, stop it. Find something you enjoy.
Activity: 33
August 06, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
Be a law abiding citizen,pay taxes, it will help a lot
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
Our society is the culmination of different individual's summary of life, culture, character and practices that is governed by law and order in order to function as one for the betterment of all person living within it.

So as a part of this community or your community, to be precise, what do you think is your contribution to your nation and society? What can you do and your worth in making a unified and healthy community?

Let me know about your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: