Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like computer games? and your favorite game? - page 2. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The best computer games for me are LoL, Dota 2 and Apex Legend which is a new online computer games.
Im so addicted in the League of Legends which I know the rank 1 online games in this current day. Most of the player in that games earn huge amount of income.
You are right that by just playing online games such League of Legends you can earn money or income because they have tournament where there are cash prize. But, I think do not get too addicted in playing online games and try another way on how to make money. In addition to that, in this current day aside playing online games you can also make huge income by just doing investing and many people already do investing and trading. Lastly, I think you can do investing while playing online games that you really like and love so even you lose in the game you can still win in that investment.
Well, to play in tournaments you need to spend a lot of time on the computer and play all day,  expense of investment I doubt that the project AAA looking for investments , they always have a crowd of investors
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
The best computer games for me are LoL, Dota 2 and Apex Legend which is a new online computer games.
Im so addicted in the League of Legends which I know the rank 1 online games in this current day. Most of the player in that games earn huge amount of income.
You are right that by just playing online games such League of Legends you can earn money or income because they have tournament where there are cash prize. But, I think do not get too addicted in playing online games and try another way on how to make money. In addition to that, in this current day aside playing online games you can also make huge income by just doing investing and many people already do investing and trading. Lastly, I think you can do investing while playing online games that you really like and love so even you lose in the game you can still win in that investment.
Activity: 87
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Starcraft!!  Cool
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes o do like computer games , since i was a kid i always go to a computer shop just play games , i spent almost whole day playing different games in computer specially in an online games , my favorites are the dota 1 , dota 2 , cabal online , ragnarok online , mu origins online , league of legends , PUBG and other popular online games so far.
Activity: 420
In MOBA, it will be League of Legends.
I enjoy playing tower-defense-games too like PvZ

I do love playing LoL even the players are so toxic. I do enjoy online gambling too but mos of the time I lose, so I don't often play it 'cause money is on the line and there is no guarentee that there would be enough earnings so sustain my hobby.

I found gambling solely for entertainment. But if your problem is about sustaining or having an alternative to solve losing so much money from a lose trade/game, I recommend that you read up Bitrus with its upcoming exchange. What we need right now, are ideas like this so at least minimize our losses so that we can jump back to the game for another round. So, don't get feel so down because you lose, there would always be another time, a moment that you can take and step up the game.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2

I do love playing LoL even the players are so toxic. I do enjoy online gambling too but mos of the time I lose, so I don't often play it 'cause money is on the line and there is no guarentee that there would be enough earnings so sustain my hobby.
Activity: 420
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My favourite games of all times are Zanzara and Siberia
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I am one of the pioneers of RAN online and also an addict of Devil May Cry,i also played facebook Games sometimes plays Ragnarok and Master Universe

Now i am sharing the games with my Son,such a old school online gamer lol
copper member
Activity: 89
crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com
I prefer a console over computer for gaming. I play sports games mostly.
Activity: 161
Merit: 14
bomberman
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I don't like computer games. Indeed I am an otaku who is addicted to watch anime than playing games. But sometime, I do play whenever I like the interface and graphics of the game.
Activity: 256
where the minecraft lovers
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I rarely play computer games. It's hard for me to understand people who spend a lot of time on it.
Activity: 207
thorwing it back to simssss lol
Activity: 406
lol and pubg , minecraft
Activity: 78
UT 3  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
COD MW3