Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like me who hate Bitcoin because it's easily manipulated? - page 2. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
No hate here, i love it lol
Bought a lot of BTC at range 300 USD and sold when +- 900 ish
I know it rose higher, but didnt take the risk....
Now i am waiting for a next opportunity to buy again at low price
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Ok,so bitcoin price is still falling.I don't know if it can still be considered correction or the fundamentals of bitcoin are broken BUT one thing i believe is sure that big bitcoin holders/whales can easily F**K weak hands.People who hold small amount of bitcoins gets panic and start selling there bitcoins and due to less popularity of bitcoin price falls and whales make nice profit and due to all this we hear in Media that "bitcoin is crashing again" stories.Don't you think it spreads negativity of bitcoin?What can be done to overcome this? I don't hate volatility until it's healthy and not manipulated but this trend i hate.

Embrace the dip rather than stressing yourself. If loss then make up another batch of new actions on how you will deal with the current price trend. After all bitcoin was designed to lasts for a lifetime so surely those loss made due to current price decrease will be covered up as we are progressing.

Weak hands are always there so better deal with it. Whales and hodlers are part of the system since bitcoin trading was made.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Ok,so bitcoin price is still falling.I don't know if it can still be considered correction or the fundamentals of bitcoin are broken BUT one thing i believe is sure that big bitcoin holders/whales can easily F**K weak hands.People who hold small amount of bitcoins gets panic and start selling there bitcoins and due to less popularity of bitcoin price falls and whales make nice profit and due to all this we hear in Media that "bitcoin is crashing again" stories.Don't you think it spreads negativity of bitcoin?What can be done to overcome this? I don't hate volatility until it's healthy and not manipulated but this trend i hate.
it's very simple for whales, most of them probably bought bitcoin at $100 or less, to hype the price and play their games. For the rest the bitcoin is a good investment for the far future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

I can't see bitcoin price is falling. It's just decreasing but can't be compare to the view of a fallen one. Some people didn't able to take advantage of the recent price increase rally and the current trend of price decrease resulting into a regret. That is one of the reason I saw why other people hate the current trend and began worrying about the price decrease that is happening today.

Bitcoin is really not meant for weak hands. No way we can just achieved only what we want. In the world of volatility, we must play with it rather than to increase those regrets.

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
2013 had a double top. Does that mean we will get one?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

on the occation of china controlling bitcoin, Maybe they can make the price down deeply then They will cover cheap price again. it looks the same as the year of 2013 .
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
What can be done to overcome this?

Proper and widespread adoption is really the only thing. There still isn't a great deal of that. Also, most 'real' buying especially for first timers does not take place on exchanges. They'll go to a buying service like Coinbase or Localbitcoins. This leaves the long term residents of the exchanges firmly in control of the price.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: