Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home? - page 2. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I haven't paid my bills using bitcoins yet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I really like to pay bills and purchases using the Internet without leaving home, but you need to take care of security otherwise you can lose all your money.
That's true, and make sure that do not open your bitcoin wallet in other computers because once you forgot to log it out, some people take advantage to it and they can access your account, so they have the will to do whatever they want in your account or worse hack it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
You can pay your bills with the internet banking if you have a bank account.

But might be more problematic, and sometimes bank accounts are hacked online

Sounds good to hear. Yes of course I want that also for us to be easily payed our bills while we are staying at home. By using internet connection, we can communicate to the bill offices and use bitcoin to be payed for it.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I like to pay bills from the comfort of home. It is a pity that I can not earn money from the comfort of home. Too bad that the creators of bitcoin did not come up with a way to earn bitcoins online.
You CAN earn bitcoins online just as any other currency (euros, dolars...) and there are lot of ways to do it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I like to pay bills from the comfort of home. It is a pity that I can not earn money from the comfort of home. Too bad that the creators of bitcoin did not come up with a way to earn bitcoins online.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Yes I would love to try to pay bills using bitcoin while at home so that I don't have to fall in line just to pay my bills. Also the travel time and traffic plus parking fees to have to pay. So I will rather used my bitcoin to pay them. The only thing I'm seeing negative here, is that you have to pay your bills early and not to wait for any disconnection notice from the company, otherwise paying it at home is not worth because you need to travel to the office itself to pay the bills to not get disconnected.
Activity: 53
I really like to pay bills and purchases using the Internet without leaving home, but you need to take care of security otherwise you can lose all your money.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
who wouldn't want that
Activity: 428
I really like that you can now pay for all via the Internet. I even found a time when you had to stand in line at the cashier.
Today it is already possible to pay the bills without leaving the house with the help of the Internet. But it is not necessary to pay bitcoin. Truth be told, in my country there are still no such opportunities to pay bitcoin on bills.
Activity: 87
I really like that you can now pay for all via the Internet. I even found a time when you had to stand in line at the cashier.
I never like pay the bills  Cheesy
Nobody does  Grin, but for most of us preferable is to pay them form the comfort of our home, instead of going to the bank and sometimes you have to wait in lines there...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I never like pay the bills  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Yes I will, because it's easy and no need walk in for pay it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
I am a really lazy guy and I dont want walking around back and forth to just pay my bills, no. But with bitcoins, i can pay my bills in my computer desk just like giving it to the teller. It is really great and fast! I can watch movies and pay bills at the same time, so easy.
It wold be great if there is option to directly pay the bills from bitcoin wallet that works in my country.
I actually, do pay my bills with bitcoins that I earn, but not directly. First, I sell my bitcoins for Paypal (I have funds on paypal from other sources, so in this way I join it) then I transfer money from PayPal to my bank account (Visa Electron card), but since that part of my account is in euros, after that I need to exchange it for my local currency (Dinar) (I have online access to my account so this is not big deal and only takes few seconds) and then I can pay my bills.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
iam very like is pay billing using bitcoin
iam always pay billing water , smarphone billing, electricity biling use bitcoin
in my country open service support pay billing use bitcoin is very much
Yes i am paying bill using bitcoin, every month im always converting my parents money into bitcoin then use that to pay our bills in house and it easy because i dont need to travel that far just to pay why to travel if you can easily pay online right.

Why are you converting your fiat to bitcoins only so that you can pay your bills? If you buy them and if price falls after that then its a huge loss for you, its better to pay with your earnings in bitcoin or pay directly with fiat.
I agree I also want to use what I earn in bitcoin, no need to convert some amount of money, if you don't have bitcoin in your btc wallet then use your fiat directly to pay bills.
Activity: 98
Is there a site I can do this?
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Well, you can do all that with a debit card. I would love to find away to pay directly with bitcoin though.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
yes i do this, i pay my electric bill with bitcoin and i love it because very instant or sometimes i withdraw my btc to my local currency and pay the bill via internet banking but i prefers use bitcoin as payment
Activity: 303
Yes I like to pay bills online using my bitcoin. It is tiring that you have to travel and bump in a heavy traffic. Then after that traffic you have to wait your given number to ba called for your payment..sometimes it takes more than an hour before your turn. With bitcoins, its just a click away for your payments. No hassle in traffic and queue numbers. Just sit and relax, have a drink, grab your phone and do the payment.
Pages:
Jump to: