Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you look at the potential of the project or its price? - page 4. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
This is my opinion only and you are free to comment and give your own opinion

I have noticed that many investors are buying during ICO but not because of long term or they want the project. They immediately sell their coin/token when the price triple or even 400% gain and find another ICO again. This is one reason why  the price of coin/token drop or sometimes below ICO. They do not think about its use in the future and it is possible that the value is higher.

#Datarius

In my own opinion and what I see basing on what I learn and read from the past that when selling there altcoin from ICO its a big yes for because the selling the ICO market value decreases. Which I think the lose interest because they already have earn double and triple/ high percentage increase.

Like when I buy bitcoin, it is increasing(the market value) for so it is increasing. So when I sell my bitcoin bitcoin decreases and so again this what I understand and even I am a sr member please dont say anything like " Your a sr. Member you still dont understand and you bought this accouny"  please dont judge me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

I have noticed that many investors are buying during ICO but not because of long term or they want the project. They immediately sell their coin/token when the price triple or even 400% gain and find another ICO again. This is one reason why  the price of coin/token drop or sometimes below ICO. They do not think about its use in the future and it is possible that the value is higher.

#Datarius

To be specific, both. I personally concentrate much more over the project, its real world importance, team and there experience, partners, etc. However, when I am buying even in for a project, I first look at the price where I am buying. Buying dips and when the price is low gives you profit.
In the recent times, many good projects like TKY, J8T came way below there ICO price which was a solid buy for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
The price should be stable, for those who have an ICO project.
after listing exchange, do not raise the price.
for example, ICO that I follow Live Edu ,. the price now after the listing exchange has never been up to the price when the ICO. so the price is still stable.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
That's the reality of life. Just embrace it. It all comes down to money. For the most part of it. Even if the project is really good and has solid foundations, still they don't care bout it because the only interest they are after is, if they will make money either short-term or long-term. Many can't afford to lose their investments that's why they sell if they see the good points on trading.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

#Datarius

that's the reason why they invested, they want to earn money, they want to gain profit from their investment. so once they get what they want or their profit, they probably sell their token once it gain profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0

#Datarius

I look at both and the market trend you can' predict these things
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Because many investors do not understand the potential of the project.

Just for the sake of pure investment! Invest in money!

When they get the expected return, they sell their crypto and continue to look for other projects!
Activity: 336
Merit: 106

#Datarius
Pages:
Jump to: