Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you look down on Bushy or undeveloped areas? - page 6. (Read 877 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Firstly I have always been thought not to call any area/country underdeveloped I would rather use the term developing. Every where is developing and it’s how fast an area is developing compared to others, when you look at things this way you would be able to see potentials in places people ignore. Before you purchase a land property you have to bare in mind the cost of the land, and your thoughts about your future ROI from that property. An area might be bushy but for now but with the right research you may just predict accurately the future potentials of the property.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
Nope, because these areas could eventually be developed and that's when the exponential increase in value begins.  One of the best assets to hold which has stood the test of time is real estate.  Land typically always has some sort of value attached to it and seems to grow over time.

Yes land is always a good purchase. In my country and I'm sure in many other countries
the tricky part is developing that land to something other than agricultural. I know some
people who bought land and were hoping to build houses on it but the permission was
refused, the only thing the can use it for is still agricultural purposes.

So to the OP's question:

Do you think buying your first landed property in a bushy area is a good investment for the future.?

In general, yes its a good investment provided you know it can be developed for what
you want to do with it.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Nope, because these areas could eventually be developed and that's when the exponential increase in value begins.  One of the best assets to hold which has stood the test of time is real estate.  Land typically always has some sort of value attached to it and seems to grow over time.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Have you ever or come across friends/ family members feel regretting of not buying land property in an undeveloped area that later turned  a city after some years, houses/land property becomes very expensive.  Time without numbers of have always heard many people how they gave histories about some areas when it was coming up land was sold for a very little amount of money,  then they had opportunity to get land for a penny but not interested of it because it was bushy and not developed. 

After some years the place gets developed  by people who endured and quickly moved in no matter how it was bushy and undevelope. Most of the people I meet making complain like this never had opportunity again to afford a piece of small land again because of much responsibility of life.

It seems very painful because of the amount of money spent for renting a house annually.  Do you think buying your first landed property in a bushy area is a good investment for the future.

Real Estate is one of the best, if not the best investment there is. As our population grows, there will be less and less space for everyone.
If youre looking into buying a property that is "bushy" , or far-flung, I would suggest picking a property where you can grow fruit bearing trees. Also it is best to consider a property that is not within fault lines.

The only instance where your investment shrinks in real estate is if the property would be considered unsafe for habitation. This could be because it is prone to natural calamities such as flooding and earthquakes.

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Been on this similar situation but my family do the reverse thing. We have a huge land property on a mountaintop and my family sold it for a very cheap price because no one is interested to take care or plant crops on it. After 5 years the lot area was used for government windmill project which becomes a tourist attraction in my province. The value of property nearby was insanely grow due to this new attraction because the mountain has a proper road already created by the government itself so nearby lots can be easily access by vehicles.

I think this has happened in a lot of places where land becomes more expensive because the area near it become more desirible and maybe easier to access. (there will be a lot of occasions where villages have been built near good transport links after they've been built to transport grain for farmers for example). Remote areas stop being remote if they've got a train station nearby that connects them to larger cities.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
You will not get useful answers by asking a general question, but the property gains intrinsic value from the place, if you can determine the place correctly, you will make a fortune.
I can tell you the stories of those who bought real estate in a strategic location, but after a few years it turned into deserted areas and back.

The idea is to predict the future of the place in the medium and long term, not what is the case now.

We should also not forget about variables such as taxes, annual fees, government plans, ease of access to services and what customers demand.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
Landed properties remains one of the ever growing investment despite where it is situated. I prefer bushy landed properties to landed properties in developed areas. When i was growing up there was this land situated in an interior bushy path. Then the land sold for cents we ignored it because it was in a bushy area but today the same land now worth thousands of dollars. When it comes to landed investment bushy areas are the most preferred by me because of what i learnt while growing
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
Been on this similar situation but my family do the reverse thing. We have a huge land property on a mountaintop and my family sold it for a very cheap price because no one is interested to take care or plant crops on it. After 5 years the lot area was used for government windmill project which becomes a tourist attraction in my province. The value of property nearby was insanely grow due to this new attraction because the mountain has a proper road already created by the government itself so nearby lots can be easily access by vehicles.

My family spend a lot of years just to sell but they just don’t sell it on the right time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
Have you ever or come across friends/ family members feel regretting of not buying land property in an undeveloped area that later turned  a city after some years, houses/land property becomes very expensive.  Time without numbers of have always heard many people how they gave histories about some areas when it was coming up land was sold for a very little amount of money,  then they had opportunity to get land for a penny but not interested of it because it was bushy and not developed.  

After some years the place gets developed  by people who endured and quickly moved in no matter how it was bushy and undevelope. Most of the people I meet making complain like this never had opportunity again to afford a piece of small land again because of much responsibility of life.

It seems very painful because of the amount of money spent for renting a house annually.  Do you think buying your first landed property in a bushy area is a good investment for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: