Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you love working there or are you doing it for the money? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i work because i neeed mony for school
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
I love working there because its interesting and challenging though the payment is also good.
Activity: 44
I'm into my JOB.
Activity: 3
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
I don't even have a job, bounty is my only job and source of income for now.

Is it enough to live off? If it is ,does it make you happy? is it time consuming?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I don't even have a job, bounty is my only job and source of income for now.
Activity: 2
all the work I like, the importance of his salary in accordance with the ability that I have given and is not illegal or against the law, is also allowed in my religion.
Activity: 72
I really enjoy working where I am now. Sometimes i catch myself that I don`t even notice how quickly time flies.

Same thought!
Love my current job!
Stress free!

Cheers~
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
90% people work for money.. so do i, work for money..  Grin
Activity: 18
I work because I need money, that's all
Activity: 14
I love my job, I do it to earn money, to have a good life and to make my family happy. May they live comfortably.
Activity: 54
I really enjoy working where I am now. Sometimes i catch myself that I don`t even notice how quickly time flies.
Activity: 7
Hi. Well, I am actually working here for the money AND TO BE INDEPENDENT. I have been working for quite some time now here far away from my family and it was okay. I still can keep up. That's why I try bitcoin-ing, to provide more and help other people as well. But eventually, I learned to love the nature of my work. The place where it is located adds the feels. Yet, if I am going to measure it, it is still because of the money, that's why I am still here.
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Hello,
I think you just have to find what you love and find a way to live off that . Sure you have to pass through many jobs and have different experiences but if you feel like that doesnt complete you you just have to stop it and find something else.Otherwise you will end up having spent all of your life waiting for something else to come along and then stop what you were doing.Just stop doing it the moment the moment you start to resent going there.
Activity: 40
Right now, I am working here to earn money. I am not really into this JOB. (Honest & Straight-Forward Answer.)
It's just that I don't pass on opportunities I think that's why I'm here....

Well... Who knows eventually I'd be able to learn and love this job right.. Smiley
But one good tip.. Choose a job where you think you would be able to enjoy while earning.. Peace Out!
Activity: 147
give me a more specific question?
Activity: 34
for travel actually
Pages:
Jump to: