Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 51048 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 27, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

EDIT2018:
In 2017 it was 51% YES / 49% NO.
I'll leave voting open and since we are no longer in 2017 I'll change the subject to "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?"

Since I am a newbie, I will be honest here. Actually, I dreamed of having 1 bitcoin in my wallet because I know that the value of it will increase more. It's been a month since I got here in the forum and I am really glad because I reached full member rank. As of now, I am still doing my best to earn 1 bitcoin at least because I know that is more profitable if I hold it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
No. But I hope I earn my first BTC in this year Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

EDIT2018:
I'll leave voting open and since we are no longer in 2017 I'll change the subject to "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?"

No, I still don't but I am still hoping to own 1 bitcoin. Hopefully this year or for the coming year I will earn 1 btc. I will do my best by joing different campaigns and save my earnings until it reaches 1 bitcoin.
March 27, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
Going by the poll, it shows that many amongst us here, who may have been into crypto for some time may be lacking because of one reason or the other.
It could be ranging from personal financial issues, losses, wrong decisions in divesting from bitcoin.....etc..
March 27, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
No. I do not own 1 BTC. Infact I haven't earned a single btc yet because it is my first time to join a bounty campaign. I cannot afford also to buy a single btc because I do not have budget for buying a bitcoin. If I will earn my first btc from this campaign, then it would be my first time to earn btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
I have over 1 Bitcoin and i'm happy with it. It's not much of a loss if it all turns to nothing, but it's a lot if at any point people around the world will want to own a piece of it. It might become just a collectible or a way to store some money outside of the banking and legal systems, but it's still a good idea to own even half a coin.
I think in this year I will make or earn 1 bitcoin so that I could have bitcoin in my wallet and it is one my goal in this year. I have bitcoin but few amounts of bitcoin so that I will try my best and I will work hard so that I could make it more. In addition to that, everyone want to have 1 bitcoin so that you must work hard and believe in your goal. I agree that having few amounts of bitcoin is good for collectible.
Activity: 532
March 27, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Currently I have 3 ETH, and do not own BTC that is really sad. Now I start buying and hoarding BTC for the future. In the beginning of 2017 I had 2.5 BTC but I sold it because of lack of confidence in it.
Activity: 560
March 27, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
I never had 1 BTC, started joining bitcoin because my life needs often sell some BTC I collect
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
I don't own a bitcoin but I'm planning to at least complete a bitcoin by buying several fractions of bitcoins all throughout the year this 2018. I'm hoping to get the best price so I'm continuosly buying up to this day. When the price rises, I'll probably hodl.
Activity: 152
March 27, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
I do not have 1 BTC, but maybe approaching it. in fact, until recently I did not have 1 BTC. but, I have a goal to collect 1 BTC at this time, because bitcoin prices will soon rise to the height. perhaps, for those who have 1 BTC in their wallet, I guess they are lucky. Well, if you did not have 1 BTC at this time, let's collect it before the year is over
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
If I have a bitcoin I will keep it until it raises and waiting for the price to rise, I will sell it. When there is a profit, I will buy more bitcoin as well as other altcoins to continue investing.
copper member
Activity: 504
March 26, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
personally I have no bitcoin. but this is a matter of time. I have an idea of why most people think the same way. The main problem that prevents all this from developing is in our, universal perception of the tempting properties of the crypto currency: anonymity and lack of control (freedom). I will say this - people in the mass simply do not know what to do with anonymity, why it is needed, what are the pros and what is threatening, everything is very much at the level of slogans and there is no ideology.
Activity: 91
March 26, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
In my case, I don't have one (1) bitcoin but I do own bitcoin, only that it did not reach 1 bitcoin.
You see I don't have much resources to invest in bitcoin, what I have is  but a freebie. Grin
Times are difficult in the third world countries
Activity: 503
March 26, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
Base on my portfolio yeah I do own 1 Bitcoin thanks to the alt-coins that I have bought when the market was red.
I earned a huge amount through it and right now I am holding 1 Bitcoin because of it.
Activity: 20
March 26, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Wow, would anybody really answer that? Why dont you ask me how much I have on my bank account while youre at it?  Grin Theres probably hundreds of people with more than 1 bitcoin on this forum, but they are not gonna tell you
Activity: 524
March 26, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Unfortunately I heard about bitcoin too late. I have much less than 1 bitcoin. Now I'm considering other crypto-currencies for investments
It is not too late, you are lucky to buy bitcoin at the current price, I bought it when the price is very expensive that is above $ 13k, but I am sure that the price immediately passes $ 13k and I get profit someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

EDIT2018:

Nope. I own only a fraction of a bitcoin. 0.006 to be exact. But that's hard earned and even if I don't even reach a whole bitcoin in 2018, at least half of a bitcoin is a good concrete plan. That's a really great challenge for bitcoin investors this 2018. Have everyone race towards 1 btc and they'll get 1 btc after.
Activity: 305
March 26, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
I don't have 1 bitcoin, but i have 1 ethereum with price $490 so sad also All market cryptocurrency are at red price it's so horrible for me
Activity: 84
March 26, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

EDIT2018:

I'll be probably fortunate if i do have one bitcoin on my own. But having bitcoin is probably hard if you in a financial problem. It is really good to have bitcoin for investment in the near future. But unfortunately, i just don't have it.
Activity: 294
March 26, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Unfortunately I heard about bitcoin too late. I have much less than 1 bitcoin. Now I'm considering other crypto-currencies for investments
Pages:
Jump to: