Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you own a bitcoin business? If so... - page 3. (Read 4347 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
January 21, 2012, 10:30:58 PM
Dear Community,

We're publishing our first issue of the 64 page full color magazine this month, dedicated to the fast growing Bitcoin community (est. 1 million users since day one).

This magazine will have a special edition (no-ads) for educational institutions, a digital edition for android/iPhone/web, and a traditional print version available internationally.

This is a call to all businesses (start-ups welcome) who wish to be represented in our magazine across the globe. If you believe your product is ready for mainstream attention, contact us and we will work with you on a presentation and marketing plan.

You may submit your own advertisement stock pre-arranged, or we can help create one for you. Here are examples of two advertisements that I whipped up on my own for DialCoin and CryptoXChange.

We expect a readership of 2,000 issues the first run, that means that 2,000 people will see your advertisement.

Pricing and available slots are below, shoot me a message back if you're interest.

Code:
Size 2 pages 1 page 1/2 page 1/3 page 1/4 page
Inside cover $1000 USD $500 USD x x x
Centerfold $300 USD x x x x
Back cover x $350 USD x x x
Article bridge $250 USD $135 USD $75 USD $50 USD $30 USD

For those interested in subscribing to the magazine or just purchasing a single issue, right now the prices are as follows:

Code:
Qty Medium Price
1 issue Digital $3 USD*
1 issue Print+Digital $6 USD*

12+1 issues Digital $30USD*
12+1 issues Print+Digital $72USD*

All 1-year subscriptions include a free bonus edition and prize package.

*Payable only in Bitcoins. Shipping free in USA. All other countries additional S&H fees may apply.

We truly hope everyone enjoys the magazine!

Matthew N. Wright
Editor in Chief
Pages:
Jump to: