Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you pay for signals? And how much ? - page 7. (Read 701 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
November 20, 2023, 03:11:54 PM
I suggest avoid them paying for signals if you find a service that offers signals it doesn't guarantee making a good profit.
Most people who sell signals are scams if someone PMs or you come across someone on Telegram offering such services avoid them because it's a scam.

Why not, learn how to trade you can start learning about TA and FA from this link below.

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
November 20, 2023, 03:05:55 PM
Dlyou pay for signals? And how much ?
What's your monthly expenses for trading signals? Yearly?
I don't pay but i read alot people pay for signals so how good results If this ?
Even though I don't trade often, I am very much against paying for trading signals. Instead of paying for signals, get a successful trading mentor, this will give you access to their signals to achieve wealth. Also, instead of paying for signals, learn the basics of trading, including opening and closing trades, setting profit and stop-loss, risk management, and understanding analysis techniques.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
November 20, 2023, 02:51:02 PM
I personally don't use any kind of signal services. So paying for it is not an option for me. I don't know why people still trust this "signals". Learning is one thing but to trading using information provided by someone else is not a very wise decision. Even if it's done by a professional with 80 to 90 percent winnings, that 20 to 10% is what you need to look out for. That small percentage could lead to 100% loss. That's what happened when you follow signals.

And the key thing to notice here is the market does not always move based on technical analysis. The market sometimes moves based on sentiments. Signals are created based on past data and calculations of many other things which does not include sentiments. Also, not having emotions, it cannot calculate market movement based on sentiments.

Whatever you do, even if you are a beginner or a pro trader, following others should not be an option for any of you. Learn it on your own and that's the best way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 20, 2023, 02:02:19 PM
I don't pay but i read alot people pay for signals so how good results If this ?
I do not know if many people are paying for signals, but if we conduct a survey on 100 traders, if 50 are newbies and 50 are old traders. The traders that make use of signals most would be newbies while hardly will use see old traders still using signals, because signals will fail and they will understand why not to use signals. So do not bother to use signals, learn how to trade and use the amount of money that you can afford to lose to trade.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
November 20, 2023, 01:38:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: