Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you pay taxes on your crypto currency? - page 3. (Read 1432 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I did not pay taxes to the government but when i made some exchanges on bittrex they charged me a fee for the exchange and a tax fee of 100 000 satoshies.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Definitely an interesting and important question. I think as of now it doesn't get taxed, but different governments can and presumably will legislate to change that, and courts may also choose to issue rulings treating cryptocurrency as an asset if the topic comes up.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I don't pay any taxes on cryptocurrencies I own because there are no taxes to pay, if/when the time comes that I have to pay something, I'll do it, because, you know, you don't mess with the taxman.

I don't think there will be a tax on cryptocurrency, usually taxes on property are for physical stuff, like houses and cars.
Activity: 322
In my case, my country has given no clarified classification on cryptocurrencies hence my cyrpto profits on trading has no tax when basing it legally. However, the liquidity is low we only have 2 companies doing services for such and it is ported out to money remittance services and the like or a bank which you will wait for it the next day to be processed. Basically there's still a cut or the spread is about 10% when I try to cash it out. I feel that kind of offsets the tax thing.
Activity: 193
I do not only pay taxes I'm also singing the National Anthem every time I'm doing so
Activity: 173
Do you guys pay taxes on your crypto currencies? What do you guys think of taxes when it comes to decentralized crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: