Pages:
Author

Topic: do you play loteries ,did you won something - page 16. (Read 50135 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 08:12:22 PM
I have won 0.10BTC today in online lottery which is the biggest winning of mine in lotteries till now. Hoping for higher wining next time.

Congratulations to you! Do not repeat the same mistake most us we do again and again in gambling. To win lottery one should be extremely lucky because winning chances are very slim so don't think after this win you will win again tomorrow also. No strategies are there to pick a lottery but purely on luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 05:28:56 PM
I have won 0.10BTC today in online lottery which is the biggest winning of mine in lotteries till now. Hoping for higher wining next time.

Can you share wich lotery do you play and which one you had won,i suppose when he says that won he havent put less bitcoin then what he had earned.Better play online loteries some then try real that well the odds always plays agains anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 27, 2015, 04:18:17 AM

How much did you spend on that winning if you are spend 0.1 to get 0.1 it is no profit winning. If I can say you need to spend 0.05 only to win that so you still double your coin there. IF you spend more than 0.1 it is not worth then

Yes you got the point. Many people keep on buying lotteries continuously by spending more bitcoins. After some long time, they might win some bitcoin from lotteries. But they failed to sum up all the spending amounts. Fortunately if the buying amount is less than the winning amount, that would be great but mostly it won't be.

Yes it is equivalent to losing money on daily basis but winning rarely some other day. This is usually happening in gambling. Whenever you lose hope on gambling, you will win some amount from gambling on that particular day. This will make you keep on gambling continuously for another win.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 27, 2015, 04:10:51 AM

How much did you spend on that winning if you are spend 0.1 to get 0.1 it is no profit winning. If I can say you need to spend 0.05 only to win that so you still double your coin there. IF you spend more than 0.1 it is not worth then

Yes you got the point. Many people keep on buying lotteries continuously by spending more bitcoins. After some long time, they might win some bitcoin from lotteries. But they failed to sum up all the spending amounts. Fortunately if the buying amount is less than the winning amount, that would be great but mostly it won't be.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2015, 02:12:08 AM

Activity: 533
November 27, 2015, 12:37:11 AM
Just try lottery in crypto-games.net,
few players make you a higher chance to win, try buy lottery 20-50 lottery you will win

How you know there are only few players are buying lottery from crypto-games.net? I think it is very dangerous advice to give people to buy 20 to 50 lottery if you don't give some good working strategy. If people lose after buying on your advice then they will curse you for long time. I think use that lottery money to play some other games where you have more chances of winning games than in lottery.

Yeah, use it in some good cause rather then insisting anyone to get into gambling, that is not the good advice to deliver, and still if anyone wants to gamble then he should prefer those games which he has sound knowledge then there are chances to win, if he is aware of the game and plays with a good strategy then he can surely make some profit out of it.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
November 27, 2015, 12:13:30 AM

Congratulations. Which lottery did you play? I might try my luck there.
legendary
Activity: 994
November 26, 2015, 10:54:31 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
November 26, 2015, 10:43:19 PM
last week I played Lotteries and I get the money as a reward, I am very happy to  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
November 26, 2015, 10:11:59 PM
I played sometimes.
But I haven't experienced to win from it.

If you want to win lottery then you should be extremely lucky. I only bet on sports but never play lotteries so for.

Yeah lottery is some times just a waste of your money, because is just 5% that you win with all the people who plays it.

Well If I am lucky this year than I will just buy some extreme game pc.

Well loterry is not a waste money if you get lucky.
Every I don't win much but I get my money back.

Are you sure you can get back your money in lottery? I thought the winning chances are so small and one can't really target lottery as a method to gamble but just buy once in awhile to check your luck. I never buy lotteries because very less chances of winning.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
November 26, 2015, 06:51:20 PM
I am really starting to think there are cheaters here in Brazil, even the midia is saying that about Mega Sena Lottery.

I'm confident classical lotteries all over the world are rigged. Just think about it; there's insane amount of money being turned there, and what - we're supposed to just trust them on their
word that they act fair ? There was even an incident on local lottery where in live session ball with next drawn number was displayed before the ball even shoot up! I mean come on!
I would choose crypto provably fair lottery over classical one any day. Just another thing crypto tech brought to the people.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
November 26, 2015, 06:44:58 PM
Yes I play scheduled lotteries both national and crypto with small amounts, but have used more money to them than won this far.

I like the idea of possibility to win big with small investment Smiley

Also I think (scheduled) lotteries are good choice to chill out for those who have average gambling problem, because thats not very hectic style of gambling. Those who have serious gambling problem would most probably put too much money in no matter what style of gambling.
Activity: 560
November 26, 2015, 02:28:38 PM
Well the big prizes always goes to some place no one knows even the name of the person who had won the first prize,loteries can be manipulated even when they show the tickets online is possible to make the magic happen.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
November 26, 2015, 01:10:10 PM
I am really starting to think there are cheaters here in Brazil, even the midia is saying that about Mega Sena Lottery.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
November 26, 2015, 12:30:47 PM
I played sometimes.

If you want to win lottery then you should be extremely lucky. I only bet on sports but never play lotteries so for.

Yeah lottery is some times just a waste of your money, because is just 5% that you win with all the people who plays it.

Well loterry is not a waste money if you get lucky.
Every I don't win much but I get my money back.
Activity: 714
November 26, 2015, 11:35:40 AM
I played sometimes.

Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
November 26, 2015, 11:29:35 AM
If you mean by winning in a local lottery: I won about 20$. I dont buy lotteries often because I would rather work harder and get more money or save the money I earnt for the future rather than hoping for a multi-million jackpot.
Regarding online lotteries: I dont trust them and in my opinion they are not fair, even if they can somehow proof it. I see many btc lottery sites and Im sure you will never get a 10000btc jackpot, even of you get it, the provider/lottery hoster will never send you that amount of money.
Activity: 532
November 26, 2015, 11:14:47 AM
i wish someday i can participate in a big prize lottery,and of cours i also wish i can won it.
in my life,i never participate or won a big prize from lottery,if i win a big lottery,i just want to buy bitcoin for my investement.
and i never found bitcoin lottery,somebody ever seen lottery with bitcoin prize?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 26, 2015, 08:39:11 AM
But yeah, maybe it's fixed. Who can say.

Unless something is "provably fair" or atleast no one knows the result because it needs something from the future ( example like pevpot block hash of xxxxxxxx block) then we could say that it is fixed. Lottery is just another business nowadays, as long as the owner could cut the expenses then they will fixed it
Activity: 532
November 26, 2015, 08:25:32 AM
I played sometimes.

Pages:
Jump to: