Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you profit from airdrop? whats your biggest airdrop of all time ? - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
What i have accessed myself is that mostly the airdrops range from $5-$20, while some people do claim to have receive big amounts, may be they are lucky, recently an ico airdropped its tokens for joining their telegram channel, they offered to send 1000 coins worth $100 but im still waiting for those free coins, while some members in their telegram channel have already received the free coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Do you value from airdrop? because i got airdrop but the fee cost more than the coin value. and whats your biggest airdrop of all time since you start signing up.
Yes airdrops are like a lottery ticket if you don't win then you don't get anything but if luck be by your side and it turns out to be a good coin then you gain a lot.Till now I have got over 17 airdrops and the best airdrop for me has been EQL airdrop.At first its value was like 400$ for the number of coins I had.Then I decided to hold it and I hope that the price will increase by leaps and sounds, anyways I am hoping for the best.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Airdrop are profitable because you dont need to capital or anything to join airdrop is it completely free. Im a type of person who dont pays for the gas if they require it. My biggest airdrop profit is 10k usd(this happened when the price of cryptocurrency are all booming), consist of 5tokens from airdrop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
After spending a lot of time every day on airdrops what I got, after two months was 11 coins with three of them worth from 0,11 to 7,91 dollars. That's it. The rest 8 worth zero and about 3 - 4 hundred never arrived. Trying to sell these coins I've found out that the fees I had to pay in order to sell them was, probably, more than the profit, if I could find a buyer. What I have to say is that it doesn't worth. If someone else gained more than me he was very lucky.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Although on the expanses of the forum I met people who raised up to 2 thousand dollars in the air!

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Time "fatty" air drops, as I think, has sunk into oblivion! My opinion, it's more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns, or invest, if funds allow!

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I got profit from airdrop 1eth for one airdrop is great. And I still have a coin in my wallet that has a value coming from an airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I've never made a profit from airdrops. It seems to me that no get profit from this Cheesy All the airdrops is a Ponzi scheme. IMHO
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
My biggest airdrop is Nucleus Vision.

800 nCash is very cool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Do you value from airdrop? because i got airdrop but the fee cost more than the coin value. and whats your biggest airdrop of all time since you start signing up.
Pages:
Jump to: