Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 13. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
That's all we want cryptocurrency who does not want to crypto the future of everyone is here.thanks to bitcoin Without bitcoin we have a income is a natural thing when we love our work
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.

Yes, I really like crypto coin. It offers a lot of opportunities to earn that even I am a student, I have my extra income in addition for my allowance I got from my parents because sometimes I need to buy something but unfortunately I can't, because there is no money allotted for that. But now, I am so happy there is crypto coin and I am a part of it by joining in this kind of campaign. I am looking forward to more opportunities in the near future crypto coin has to offer.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
you are right, to understand the crypto we have to learn about economics and politics in order to predict exactly, and the most important of them is always read the world news, I am not an economics graduate but I like to read economic and political news and I really like the crypto currency
Activity: 392
April 01, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
I really like bitcoin because bitcoin has given me a better life, thanks to bitcoin I have enough extra income and I have better finances, I believe bitcoin will still be a profitable coin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:41:27 AM
Yes, I am really like crypto coin, this is because I believe that the future of the transaction system will use crypto, the number of banned from different countries will never stop the crypto rate, it will come when all countries use crypto.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.

Definitely I also like cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies use decentralised technology to let users make secure payments and store money without the need to use their name or go through a bank. They run on a distributed public ledger called blockchain, which is a record of all transactions updated and held by currency holders. It helps many people to earn extra money by joining campaigns and by investing it. It gives hope to the out of schoolyouth person to earn money. They can go back to school and paid tuition fees using bitcoin.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 01, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
I really like crypto coin because its profitable. If you have a lot of coins you need to hold in a long time so you can gain/get a huge income. I swear you this will happens if you do it. I believe that in the right time the price will go up to the moon base on my experience. I'm so happy when it happened and i can say that its worth it.
same with me, I'm also very like with crypto coin, because it give me a lot of income, so i can buy something what i want. besides that i can do charity to those in need.
I also hope that i can do charity in the future but right now, i am just earning enough for my family and i am saving up some of my earnings in order to buy a decent house and after those goals for myself then i will start donating money to the charity from my income or profit from cryptocurrencies. I really hope this will happen in a faster process than what i expect.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
April 01, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Does everyone like crypto cos it benefits themselves.. thats all?

While I think it is a great investment for all of us.. should we not also be supporting blockchain and crypto for their capacity to change the world?

it will help to democratise many things in this world...putting the power of money into the hands of the people. I think that is a cause to support and to love crypto.

cheers

MK
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
I really like crypto coin because its profitable. If you have a lot of coins you need to hold in a long time so you can gain/get a huge income. I swear you this will happens if you do it. I believe that in the right time the price will go up to the moon base on my experience. I'm so happy when it happened and i can say that its worth it.
same with me, I'm also very like with crypto coin, because it give me a lot of income, so i can buy something what i want. besides that i can do charity to those in need.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
For me, yes since it has benefits. It uses digital to make transactions. Instead of wasting time processing documents for transactions, one can transfer payments online through the cryptocurrencies we have.
Everyone like and love bitcoin now, it is our new age where almost everyone is getting profit and plus point of bitcoin is the money transfer which is very fair, you will not have to pay for extra taxes and it will not take much time as money order use to take, I like bitcoin because it gives me profit and it earn free money for me, I like it as it increase my knowledge and it gives me opportunity to use my extra time constructively, I gather high amount of money with bitcoin every month. So I am bitcoin lover for sure.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
March 31, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 11:08:34 AM
Thr reason why I join this forum or be a member of bitcoin organization is to acquire or have a crypto coins. I really like crypto coin because it had a different use and function of acoin in the digital world of business, so that is why I am interested to join bitcoin inorder to get crypto coins.
Activity: 789
March 31, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
of course, even I hope crypto could be the currency of the future, in addition to its more effective transactions, Crypto itself is not taxed too much. And you need to know crypto is not bound by any country.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 31, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
Crypto coin is a very best investment to all who wants to earn good profit.And i like it very much because i can earn more from here and all you have to do is to do the bounty campaign and after the end of the ICO you will receive bitcoin that can help our financial problems. That is why i really love crypto currency.
It is not the best because if it is the best then there will be no so called experts that will be bashing the cryptocurrencies as an option for investment. I like cryptocurrency but i am just treating it as a back up of being a source of income and i don't have any plan of making it my full time source of income because of its risky environment.
Activity: 308
March 31, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
This is an area that requires a great deal of insight and knowledge of investment and business. I think Crypto is growing and becoming more well known, with Bitcoin leading the way. Now, in the future, these virtual currencies will dominate the world and make a lot of changes.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 01:59:29 AM

i like it, I can learn about crypto coin how to make money from it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 01:42:30 AM
Yes many people love crypto because they get finances from bitcoin. so the average person here likes cryptocurrency. I think this is a natural thing when we love our work
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

i like it so much, I can fulfill my needs from bitcoin income.
Activity: 56
March 31, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

yes, i like it. it give me alot benefit.
Activity: 798
March 31, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
YES I think there soo many people like crypto coin because crypto is a rice field  Grin
crypto coin can give us a potential chance and we can invest our small money and we can make big profit from it.

Many people investing their money in crypto right now. Crypto become more popular because many people interesting on big gain. Its profitable if we hold bitcoin or other crypto for long term
Pages:
Jump to: