Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you remember first income amount in the internet world? - page 2. (Read 624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
In 2000 or 2001 I received a 30-35$ check from Spedia (I don't remember the exact amount). Spedia (.net?) was a site paying you for installing a so-called Spedia bar and then browse the Internet or play various simple games from its portfolio.

Payment was very low, as I earned this amount in about a year or so, taking also into consideration that back then I was working at an Internet Cafe, thus I had plenty of time to spend on browsing and playing those games Smiley

As far as I see, Spedia site still exists but it's purpose is entirelly different now... Well it is a nice memory Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think my first income was from a survey site like $5, I don't remember how many surveys I did answer to accumulate that amount. But it took months for me to accumulate that amount and the time to credit to my bank account.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
It was really fun and so much thrill to make my first online income and I did it when I was 14.

I got to know about PayPal and made my account there. It didn't need any ID proofs or anything except for a valid email and phone. It needed bank account and even though I was minor, I had a bank account in my name (nominee as parents), so I verified it with that.

After making PayPal, now I really wanted some dollars in it, so hopped between survey sites to captcha and "paid focus groups". I did it basically all the time online.

So I registered on a freelancing site and there a client posted his email address that he needs something edited and write an article and hence I contacted him on email and he said he needs me to make an article and edit it with some images for $5 (which was quite a big money for me in my country currency).

So I stayed up late night making that article for him and at last when he paid to my PayPal, I was so happy. Withdrew it to my bank and waited patiently for two days to arrive. And then passbook updated and I had the amount in my bank. It was a priceless feeling. Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
My first income on the internet was $ 30, a friend asked me to photoshop some photos for his clients and he paid me $ 30. It was almost ten years ago and it was a pretty good income for me at the time.
Way back 10 years ago $30 was a big amount for me if you have earned that online. So what did you do next?

Did you find yourself a career in graphics and continued doing it until today?
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
My first income on the internet was $ 30, a friend asked me to photoshop some photos for his clients and he paid me $ 30. It was almost ten years ago and it was a pretty good income for me at the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
The first amount I was able to get on the Internet is $ 25 and this amount was in the bitcoin currency and I was able to get it by working in the new forums for games where he was providing $ 1 for every 4 topics I do
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I was trying fiverr a few years back when I didn't learn Bitcoin yet. It wasn't very complicated during its early stages of fiverr, originally service providers can only offer $5. That's what I get When someone bought my services as forum poster of his own computer forum. I think it was 2010 that I have tried it, fiverr also started in 2010.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
3$ Wink
LOL. How could anyone forget his/her first income amount from the internet world?  Huh Well on year 2015, i came online for earn money. I found a app name "casho". Their task was "you need to download aaps from playstore". Thus i earned 3$ in 1month. I noticed i can withdraw that 3$ only through bitcoin. So i created coinbase account and withdrew that amount to it

LOL anyone could forget it, And I am one of them I think my first income was less than a dollar because it was from a faucet.
It was a mobile application faucet for Xapo wallet I used to download all of it and spin it every time that I could and it would go directly to my xapo wallet so I couldn't remember how much I am earning from it, But I am pretty sure that it was less than a dollar.
Activity: 727
Merit: 109
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
 3$ Wink
LOL. How could anyone forget his/her first income amount from the internet world?  Huh Well on year 2015, i came online for earn money. I found a app name "casho". Their task was "you need to download aaps from playstore". Thus i earned 3$ in 1month. I noticed i can withdraw that 3$ only through bitcoin. So i created coinbase account and withdrew that amount to it
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
4$ Wink
i was working a site captcha solved and my first income amount is 4$ even it's long time ago. In fact typing captcha requires more time and patience even it was a lot of complicated work.
Yes I can't forget my very first income in crypto. It was especially yet I did not use it wisely. It was my happiness that turns into heartbreak.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
4$ Wink

i was working a site captcha solved and my first income amount is 4$ even it's long time ago. In fact typing captcha requires more time and patience even it was a lot of complicated work.
Lol I also work typing captchas, this platform was my the first earning money on internet,I earned around $5 and it takes a week to earn that amount when I was new. Grin
Ahao Grin
For it need more quality typing speed with high internet service provider then easily possible earn around 1$-2$ per day. Since almost 5-6 months i had worked in this site and my payment issue 2-4 occasion.
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
I always wanted to earn from internet.But you know youtube has many channels they promote fake project or fake app where you can work and they normally  don't pay you.

And after many searches i have found a coin name UCASH.Back then i didn’t know what was crypto.But i had opened account after watching youtube tutorials and after 20 days they gave me some UCash and the price had increased and i earned approximately 40$ around I was so happy that it cannot be express in a word.

But then i have heard abiut ICO and i invested on it.And the ICO was a scam.Btw it was a start and from then i have earn a little sum money from here and there.     
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
my first profit on the internet was with a PTC more precisely with neobux 2 $ on paypal
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
I started in facebook investment my first ever payout is 5$ on my 20$ initial capital. Unfortunately it turn to scam after the founder runaway with the investor's money. Thats how I learn many things about online opportunities to earn money and later on discovered crypto particularly bitcoin.
I guess you have invested to a Ponzi scheme run through Facebook groups or someone you don't even know personally that invited you to invest.

You've lost $15, not that you have earned $5.

Activity: 455
Merit: 106
4$ Wink

My first income is also in solving capcha it was 1000 captcha worth of 1$, It was easy task because your just clicking images, but it was very time consuming and too much effort. And it is very boring because you're doing it repeatedly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I started in facebook investment my first ever payout is 5$ on my 20$ initial capital. Unfortunately it turn to scam after the founder runaway with the investor's money. Thats how I learn many things about online opportunities to earn money and later on discovered crypto particularly bitcoin.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I received my first check payment of $100 twenty years ago. I'm not sure which online affiliate program it was from, but it was very exciting.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If i was remember it correctly , it was q4 of 2017 when i get hired as community moderator, they pay me about 50$ a week.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
4$ Wink

My first earning was $20 and it's coming from affiliate network it's a hard job and I gave up on that after finding Cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing is even harder you need to post everywhere and you need a lot of time and patient too to get more clients since there are many like you promoting the same product.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
4$ Wink

Lol I also work typing captchas, this platform was my the first earning money on internet,I earned around $5 and it takes a week to earn that amount when I was new. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: