Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you remember your first mobile phone? - page 2. (Read 5873 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
It wasn't my first mobile phone (that was also a Nokia), but my most favourite was the Iphone 4s. It was the first Iphone I got and it was just awesome. I still have to this day in a very good condition. From time to time I turn it on again just to see how far the tech went from back in the day. The old Ipods and Iphones were so cool because not many had them. Nowadays everybody has an Iphone.
Activity: 60
Merit: 13
I remember, but there are no pictures. What a pity.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
The first mobile phone in my life was the BlackBerry 7290. Later, I lost this phone and replaced it with the 8700. Finally, I used the color screen. I can barely listen to songs and read e-books.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
my first selfphone i ever had is sonyericson..good phone with nices specipication at that's time..it's phone include camera and music too
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I always remember the first mobile phone I used, the Samsung SGH R220 is my first mobile phone. Even though this type of features is not as
complete as now, having a mobile phone at that time was a matter of pride. I bought the Samsung SGH R220 in 2002, and SGH R220 didn't
have a camera, because 2002 didn't really need a camera feature. I am very satisfied with the performance of the Samsung SGH R220 when using it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
My first phone was Nokia 3310
Activity: 14
My first mobile phone was Sharp J-SH04. It was an incredibly cool gadget for me  Cool
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
The first mobile phone will definitely be remembered, but unfortunately there are no photos, and it has been with me for several years.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 2919
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
The mobile of the OP passed through my hands, that model was very popular, well like everything from Nokia in those years.
Do you remember your first mobile phone? It was a Tango in those 90s. Amazing memories ...
Activity: 43
Merit: 10

That was my first phone  Cheesy (Samsung GT-C3010)
Activity: 33
MOTOROLA T190
I thought he was really cool Cheesy
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
My first mobile phone is iPhone 6.I really like it.
So Meaning you had only recently have a own mobile phone? because this model only released in 2014

The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. They are the eighth generation of the iPhone, succeeding the iPhone 5S, and were announced on September 9, 2014 and released on September 19, 2014.

and I'm sure you did not have this that very moment so later that you own your first mobile.
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
I need a bigger chair after lockdown!
Nokia 7250
what a machine that was
Activity: 966
Merit: 2
My first phone was Motorola C123. Thats one really very good phone and I really miss that phone so much. That's battery backup was really amazing.
Activity: 13
February 01, 2021, 03:17:29 AM
I have a similar one.
Can only be used to make calls and send text messages.
Many years ago.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 01, 2021, 03:12:08 AM
Sure, it was Nokia  Grin
Seems like majority of the People who posted in this thread has similar generation ? because almost all of us had experience the NOKIA time when they dominate the whole world , when this is the most popular Mobile (aside from Apple of course)

But they had fell down very low for some reason.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2021, 07:28:48 AM
Im asian, and my first phone was given to me when I was in college, it was an android phone so pretty much advance. But if you are asking for what phone I've used first that can be said mine, but not technically mine because it was my parents, then it was a nokia, don't know what series but it has a touch pad and a touch screen at the same time. It is pretty advanced at that time, and yeah, it made me somehow popular in school.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
January 31, 2021, 07:24:00 AM
My father have bought the phone first time that was Nokia's an model. I got phone after completing my 10+2 and that was a samsung smartphone.
Activity: 28
January 31, 2021, 07:16:21 AM
Sure, my first phone was Motorola Moto Razr V3i, it was a gift from my uncle and I played every day snake on it!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
January 31, 2021, 05:46:19 AM
I don't remember my first phone, it was one from Siemens but I had to give it back because of some issues with it, in the end I ended up with the Nokia 3310 aswell. I had that one for a really long time, playing hours on hours of snake  Grin Good old days when you were limited to send text message to a few lines only.
Pages:
Jump to: