Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you run when you fail or loose in a trade? - page 6. (Read 1734 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I've been in crypto trading since 2017 I can say that untill now sometimes i can still loss on trading but I am not running because the best thing to do is to stay and learn. If we walk away after we loss then we cannot get back or recover the lost funds but if we stay and learn I am sure that soon we will gain bigger that what we already loss.

Same here. Also, running will not do any good. As you will always come back as you still need to trade with other coins. Unless, once you decided to run away, it is your last stop in crypto trading. Just remember, if you are at a loss today, you will be winning in some days. As you learn the tricks in trading, losing will not be your forever fate. Losing is part of every trader's life. You are not alone in this journey. There's no trader that don't lose at some point. But that loss will make you understand why it happened and you will not repeat the mistakes the next time you trade.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I've been in crypto trading since 2017 I can say that untill now sometimes i can still loss on trading but I am not running because the best thing to do is to stay and learn. If we walk away after we loss then we cannot get back or recover the lost funds but if we stay and learn I am sure that soon we will gain bigger that what we already loss.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
No, i never do that, whenever i failed or will in loss I tried to wait for it because patience is very important in any business. So, I like to wait for it and then it gave me much profit as I was not even thought. So, Waiting and keep patience is the only thing that will give you benefit.

Patience is useful in many ways, as well as trading, we really have to be patient if we experience losses. Because patience will provide an opportunity
for us to compensate for the losses we experience, the crypto market is very volatile, so today we are losing. But a few days later we can get profit.
The most important thing is that when the coins we have price drop, don't panic and rush to sell them. We can be patient holding the coins until
the price goes up again, never run away when we fail.
Some people like to estimate that a few failures are the general and irreversible outcome of trading while it is a fact that trading will be such a series of failures then form the wins and sum up the year end, which will be the profit, and just looking at a process with many parts is quite complicated, short time will not be successful and they need to be patient. However, patience becomes a weakness for too many people, they need to take the last steps of profit but they don't know what the market is asking them to do, running away in the middle of the road after coming back will also start from that point
A matter of mindset of each person because few fails or mistakes wont really be that a solid reason for you to quit up directly just because you do lost money.Its part of the process and if you do

have that kind of mindset nor emotional instability then you would really be ending up on quitting directly or simply run out just to avoid the things you are currently engaging.
Patience is really a main thing needed on these kind of situation, you cant make out perfect trades and end up on profiting in the end of the day.

Always mind off on the risk involved and the probabilities of failure and minding on how to overcome those situations.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
There is no need to run, it is a sense of despair, it is better to make previous mistakes a motivator for the next step. Here in addition to the short term, of course there is option for the long term as a good opportunity to get another opportunity to make a profit. It's good that we can have some/another efforts to handle the possibilities that occur in trade
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
No, i never do that, whenever i failed or will in loss I tried to wait for it because patience is very important in any business. So, I like to wait for it and then it gave me much profit as I was not even thought. So, Waiting and keep patience is the only thing that will give you benefit.

Patience is useful in many ways, as well as trading, we really have to be patient if we experience losses. Because patience will provide an opportunity
for us to compensate for the losses we experience, the crypto market is very volatile, so today we are losing. But a few days later we can get profit.
The most important thing is that when the coins we have price drop, don't panic and rush to sell them. We can be patient holding the coins until
Some people like to estimate that a few failures are the general and irreversible outcome of trading while it is a fact that trading will be such a series of failures then form the wins and sum up the year end, which will be the profit, and just looking at a process with many parts is quite complicated, short time will not be successful and they need to be patient. However, patience becomes a weakness for too many people, they need to take the last steps of profit but they don't know what the market is asking them to do, running away in the middle of the road after coming back will also start from that point
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
That's the spirit and right way to go about it. Patience is virtue when it comes to trading — all forms of trading. Wait, and if your trading plan is right you will get the benefit of your trades.

I’m more of a long-term holder than a day trader. However, most of the coins and tokens I’ve invested are at a loss (especially shitcoins).
There's no point taking the risk of investing in shitcoins. It's a gamble to do that. Forget the hype (which normally follows shitcoins), concentrate on usecase when picking a token. Shitcoins will always be shitcoins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I’m more of a long-term holder than a day trader. However, most of the coins and tokens I’ve invested are at a loss (especially shitcoins). However, I don’t run away from it because I consider it as a lesson learn for not doing my own research and not paying attention to the charts on a consistent basis.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Such a mindset is terrible. I know it's tough if we lose a lot, but we have to get back to trading fundamentals. do not always chase losses in trading. if something doesn't work out the way you planned, try going out, eating good food, exercising, relaxing and trying new strategies, I'm sure everything will get better
Thing here is that majority of us is trying to be perfect and once we do commit out some mistakes then we do easily get discourage and after that we do suddenly stop
or quit which is really a very bad behavior indeed. If we do find such difficulties then it isnt really bad to take some pause or break on minding off on
what would be the things we should do in next trades. Dont give up and dont easily get discourage or quit when you lost as these things are part of the
learning process and all you do need to do is to lessen up the risk.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Such a mindset is terrible. I know it's tough if we lose a lot, but we have to get back to trading fundamentals. do not always chase losses in trading. if something doesn't work out the way you planned, try going out, eating good food, exercising, relaxing and trying new strategies, I'm sure everything will get better
I believe permanently giving up might be a problem but if you're looking for short-term break then that should be appreciated in my opinion. Always not chasing the loss must be a good practice in trading; when we are agreeing to this point then we cannot blame traders who are taking break after a loss.

We need to remember that different trader are having different kind of approaches and strategies which will definitely lead them to approach market differently after a loss. This is the reason some people are running away for a short break after facing frustrations in crypto markets. Nothing wrong IMO Smiley.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
in my opinion by loosing in crypto trading is a 1st step to achieve your crypto goals. Do the same thing until you win the crypto field.
But, when you are coming back for your second attempt then you must be having different or improved strategy and plans so that you can find different results for your trading. I mean keep trying with same strategy again and again will not produce you profits but will lead to big losses for sure; moreover that will not have any big differences from gambling.

Leaving and quitting is not cowardness, it is just we find a better place that we are about to excel, not to punish ourselves.
I agree with this. Instead of keep on suffering, just looking into different opportunity definitely will help the people who are unable to develop technical skills for better trading.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
No I don't, Because in my opinion by loosing in crypto trading is a 1st step to achieve your crypto goals. Do the same thing until you win the crypto field.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
we could recovery our loss in trade  if didn run or give up in market. its too short for our trading journey when facing lose and we leave it. lose will awalys occur in market but actually we could manage it by using money management so its not only single trade . using stop loss or other money management will help us alot and thinking loss in normal case
But if you find yourself not so comfortable in trading, you need not to push yourself then. Stop chasing to recover your losses on there but instead find another way to make it. You should understand that trading isn't for everyone, if you are not destined to become a trader no matter what you do, certainly you'll never get it, even to use all the strategies seems not it works. Leaving and quitting is not cowardness, it is just we find a better place that we are about to excel, not to punish ourselves.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
From the little experience am having I believe when it comes to trading you always make profits and sometimes you will lose that's just normal in Cryptocurrency since when you make profit you didn't run so why will you run when you lose the only thing I believe you should try and balance is make sure your profit is more than your lost and always make sure you learn about risk management before you just start investing in Cryptocurrency and don't invest all your funds in Cryptocurrency and also you don't have to borrow or take loan to invest in any coin no matter how you trust the coin don't borrow to invest because cryptocurrency is very volatile and you can lose your money at any moment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
we could recovery our loss in trade  if didn run or give up in market. its too short for our trading journey when facing lose and we leave it. lose will awalys occur in market but actually we could manage it by using money management so its not only single trade . using stop loss or other money management will help us alot and thinking loss in normal case
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Unless you have a been trader that had undertook live trading one cannot know how to avoid trading mistakes, avoiding those mistakes need to  have exprience in trading, personally I watched my profitable trades turned loser due to my inexperience and greediness always wanting to earn more profits however I have learnt to take profits at certain level and move away having realized the high volatility in the price of cryptocurrencies can make or Mar profit.
I believe even the professional traders have bad moments trading, so it is more common than people imagine.

The difference between a professional trader and a regular retail trader is the fact that people like me who are not doing this professional would react a lot more bad because they would not be ready for something bad however there is one thing professionals do not do, even though they do get emotional, even though they feel horrible when they lose money, they are human so of course they feel bad when they lose money and some of them even lose others money, however they have to keep going and they have to get back in there so they have a mindset of feel whatever we feel, but then just keep grinding and keep focusing on getting back there, and they are professionals so most of them do get back in profit position as well. That is the biggest difference between us and professionals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
I can't just run away if I experience a loss, because the loss happened many times, I will repeat the trade looking for opportunities to buy back. Isn't it before we trade risk and reward that we have to take into account it first, so that we can predict beforehand what will happen, between profit and loss
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
everyone have try to trade with the big hope they can profit ,what they wish..but sometime they don't know expetation not always like they wish.
just stay calm went you fell fail..tray to teach themself with more calm,education,after all we have we need to start from small step.. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: