Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see this one coming? - page 4. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
May 03, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
Many new people joined crypto at the last bull run. Many even invested when the price of bitcoin and altcoins were at the spike. Suddenly in january all prices fell and many people lost alot of money but some got really rich (those who cashed out).
I think that people start to gain trust in the market again and money (also new money) is starting to flood crypto again. Soon when Media starts to advertise for bitcoin again, I guess it will start after bitcoin passes the 10k again.
You all should keep in mind: What goes up really fast, goes down also really fast.

Peace.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
May 03, 2018, 10:33:16 AM
Hey BCTalkers!

I am pretty sure everyone is in the hope that bitcoin and other crypto currencies should start spiking now. But do you think it will happen this month or the later one?

I think yes it will happen because bitcoin is behaving that way only. The prices and market cap is growing day by day with at most steps and thus creating good stability. I mean its not too rush as well its not too slowness in the same.

Systematic growth is what going on and thats why I do think that it will be filled with goodness in the price soon.

Any thoughts about this one.
Pages:
Jump to: