Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games? - page 10. (Read 16250 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
I don't think you will see it as "fun and games" once you lose money. Trading is a complicated matter and must be taken more seriously if you really want to earn money. There are risks in trading and if you are not an expertise then you might have loss instead of gain.
Fun only when you do it randomly but then you get huge profit, people nowadays tend to practice something like this which I personally disagree with the way people trading like gambling, you need to have a clear plan with a lot of efforts, not just choose which one and do invest on it and repeat, that's wrong.
They just know the small profit within short time by lucky and made them forgot the reason they got that profit. I know a lot of people did not know anything about the coin they invested huge money, but because the market still in bullish trend helped them earned many money. But currently, they're the loser because the bearish trend or can be call is correction started.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:38:00 AM
For the job I'm looking at trading but trading for me sometimes is just like a game because I enjoy it when I'm looking at it and I think it's also gambling, but it's better to trade than gambling because gambling is too risky than trading and it's fun because of trading because many altcoins have been chosen as games that have a lot of games to choose from.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 03, 2018, 05:31:46 AM
Trading? Well it is fun for me but it is also a serious matter to talk too. We cannot trade easily to others because in trading someones has its own rules. Trading is a game for me but it is also earning money as well although their are circumstances that we won't consider as a game and fun. In trading you need to be careful because their are scam and it is not fun at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:17:45 AM
I think trading is fun as well but it is mainly the business of currencies like you have to buy currencies and when someone wants to buy their currencies from them then they will sell these  currencies at a price higher than the actual amount. the trading is very tough because the market is very hard to predict sometime the trader face looses instead of profit so this side is sensitive as well.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 03, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
Actually trading in cryptocurrency take you through all sort of emotional experience . You get to see part of you that you are not familiar with! And to be honest, that is a lots fun. However when your investment begin to rise and it start to feel that your livelihood depend on trading cryptocurrency, it stop be fun!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 03, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Trading is fun when you are gaining but risky when you don't enough knowledge about the platform. Better stay away on it if you don't have the idea about what's going on, especially if there's so much money on the line.
Our main purpose is to gain otherwise we won't succeed, it's normal that when you are just starting up you don'n make profit easily but eventually you will learn and continue to develop your skills which will become your ticket to be consistent, that's all we need, consistency will bring money because in the long run if we make a lot of good predictions compared to our wrong prediction, in overall if we know how to manage our money we will end up profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
Trading is fun when you are gaining but risky when you don't enough knowledge about the platform. Better stay away on it if you don't have the idea about what's going on, especially if there's so much money on the line.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 03, 2018, 03:46:34 AM
Its all fun and games until you make a life changing fortune.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
January 03, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
I don't think it as for fun. We must consider the high risk while trading specially when high amount is involve.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 03, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
I don't think you will see it as "fun and games" once you lose money. Trading is a complicated matter and must be taken more seriously if you really want to earn money. There are risks in trading and if you are not an expertise then you might have loss instead of gain.
Fun only when you do it randomly but then you get huge profit, people nowadays tend to practice something like this which I personally disagree with the way people trading like gambling, you need to have a clear plan with a lot of efforts, not just choose which one and do invest on it and repeat, that's wrong.
Activity: 427
January 03, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
Well, till I was a new trader and just testing the waters of trading, it was all fun and games. Then I started making huge gains, and though of buying more bitcoins. Then it wasn't a game anymore. I was cautious at every step that I don't do a bad trade. It was still fun, but it isn't a game anymore.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 03, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Regardless of the fact that trading should be seen as fun and games, it also should be taken seriously as it is your money that is involved. For me, it should be a little bit of this and that i.e, the seriousness should not be a 100% thing, in order for emotions not to set-in while trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
actually, I see trading as an opportunity to achieve more profit than before. well, but there are some people who think like that. In fact, I also think that way when I first see trading.
Yeaaa the fun factor only comes when you are trying to place a random buy or sell position.
In hope to get a luck without doing any analysis , just do place there like that.
Other than that trading always give you more tension to become a serious person rather than treat it completely for fun.
Indeed for me trading is a type of game just like cricket , football etc. if you are a good player of any game then its means you can become a success trader because for trading you should have best qualities of best player.
Activity: 294
December 28, 2017, 06:06:10 AM
No,  i take trading crypto currency seriously,  if i do it for fun by just randomly trading a coin, there is a bigger chance that my trade will always on a negative side. Trading is life for me and i want to make profit in every single trade that i will do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 05:31:00 AM
Game surely not! If I want to have fun, I don't do any trading , I have better hobbies in my life. When money is involved, I cannot say that fun or game is appropriate. But I really like checking every day the values , selling, buying etc.
My idea is totally opposite to the idea of mate. According to me if you are a good player of any game then you can become a good trader and if you are doing trading then you need to consider it as a game so if you can enjoy your trading as a game then you will never bore and will always fresh while doing trading.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 28, 2017, 04:16:08 AM
Game surely not! If I want to have fun, I don't do any trading , I have better hobbies in my life. When money is involved, I cannot say that fun or game is appropriate. But I really like checking every day the values , selling, buying etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 03:56:49 AM
I didn't see trading as fun and games at all. Cause everything that can make money, it already becomed business, and in business there is no fun and games. Only there is an opponent to fight, goal to reach and money to make. Fun doesn't give you money to pay for your needs. So when you're in trading, try to do everything seriously

Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 03:55:21 AM
Trading is not fun because it is your investment and also it is your capital and capital is not fun,I think trading is not fun and not but its like to game, Traders are trading with their investments with very carefully with great efforts and technical analysis and other information with their great effort and that makes you able to trading with your mind and analysis and makes you able to get profit from
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
December 28, 2017, 03:31:43 AM
It's very difficult to do it while having fun, but I think a lot of people are happy to trade, not as a game, but to earn more income than their income. well, this is not like gaming and having fun, but this can be said to work.

Well, thinking trading as fun or game is just fine. None will forbidden.
In my opinion, trading must to do with fun and relax but it does not mean i am doing this as a fun. I am doing this as serious job to make a good profit if i can.
Pages:
Jump to: