Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you share the president of Malta opinion? - page 2. (Read 202 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Giving his speech on the UN general assembly, the president of Malta said that the cryptocurrency was the future of money and the blockchain technology would make bank system more reliable and better in general.

First, it's a political speech. Politic speech doesn't necessarily reflect the politician's opinion.
Second, Malta is crypto friendly, Malta tells everybody they are crypto friendly, since they need investments and crypto field is one where big money is involved.

So I see his speech as a commercial: crypto companies, come to Malta, we'll believe in you, or pretend to, as long as you pay some so needed taxes to us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Have you heard the news? Giving his speech on the UN general assembly, the president of Malta said that the cryptocurrency was the future of money and the blockchain technology would make bank system more reliable and better in general. In my opinion, this statement is too optimistic as the cryptocurrency is forbidden in some countries and this situation is not going to change in the nearest future. But I can say that I like his determination to move on and accept the new technologies that some people are still afraid of.
What do you think? In what way would you change bank system? Have you suffered from its drawbacks? And how exactly do you think blockchain can change the situation? And what future is ahead of us in the cryp5ocurrency world? I know it is a little bit too early to predict something, but still... Are you scared of the future or waiting for it with your arms open?
well, maybe that president is brave or maybe he lives according to the words from song that you've heard probably, "nothing left to lose?" Wink though i agree, his determination is worth of being copied
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Frankly he seems to be a great supporter of blockchain and cryptocurrencies he even wants fiat to be replaced by digital cryptocurrencies for efficiency and transparency, i think he has proven to be a sincere member of crypto community and with his pro crypto speech at the UNGA the world will take a deeper and serious look at crypto and will accept the fact that crypto is the way forward.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Have you heard the news? Giving his speech on the UN general assembly, the president of Malta said that the cryptocurrency was the future of money and the blockchain technology would make bank system more reliable and better in general. In my opinion, this statement is too optimistic as the cryptocurrency is forbidden in some countries and this situation is not going to change in the nearest future. But I can say that I like his determination to move on and accept the new technologies that some people are still afraid of.
What do you think? In what way would you change bank system? Have you suffered from its drawbacks? And how exactly do you think blockchain can change the situation? And what future is ahead of us in the cryp5ocurrency world? I know it is a little bit too early to predict something, but still... Are you scared of the future or waiting for it with your arms open?
I will say so that earlier, when they said that the iron birds would fly, everyone said that it was not possible. So we will reflect, that for the person it is not clear now, in the future can become simple enough for understanding. I think that these technologies are just beginning to develop. And blockchain technology is just waiting for a push to the world.
Yes, I agree with that. Now there is only the development of technology in this direction, and the fact that blockchain technologies are now banned in some countries and not legalized, it's only a matter of time when everything is cut for the better ....
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In general I agree with it. The bank sisitema became already outdated and it needed to be replaced long ago. I think cryptocurrency for this purpose and it is conceived.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I will say so that earlier, when they said that the iron birds would fly, everyone said that it was not possible. So we will reflect, that for the person it is not clear now, in the future can become simple enough for understanding. I think that these technologies are just beginning to develop. And blockchain technology is just waiting for a push to the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
He is obviously biased, Malta has been situating itself as a hub for crypto innovators, Binance has been getting really cozy with the Malta government:

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-partners-with-malta-to-launch-security-token-trading-platform/

So he is definitely going to have a very pro crypto stance, I agree it is good that there are some countries out there that are taking this kind of stance but the second there is any kind of suspicious activity big brother USA will come knocking. 

What do you think? In what way would you change bank system?

End the fed, or atleast audit it....do something to the Fed!

And how exactly do you think blockchain can change the situation? And what future is ahead of us in the cryp5ocurrency world?

Blockchain wont usher in a huge change but it will make the systems of the world more efficient and honest, once bitcoin becomes more widely used and accepted it will enable third world countries to be more ingrained into the global financial system. I also think P2P tech that comes from blockchain will really help third world countries.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Pages:
Jump to: