Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still advised more buy and store? - page 16. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Your family first dude, cos I believe that's your major priorities but if you have spare cash you can buy but from the look of things don't expect any increase for now and at times even the money you use in storing might still disappeared because of the price situation. So the steps you wants to take is very nice one but I love were you mentioned your family, you're a good person. Please take your time to plan how to go out it but don't let it pressures you instead face one you can do per time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
Maybe sometimes I don't like to suggest anything to people but I always tell what I do in accumulating bitcoins. well I am using DCA for long term. I don't really care about price when I buy and accumulate using DCA. but I also have another method which is done by me when the market goes back to bearish. i.e. I buy back every stage of decline (Average Down). I also do that to make the average price I buy cheaper. but I only do Average Down for medium-term investments. medium term I mean until the bull market comes back. but for DCA what I do is for a longer term which I don't specify for how many years.

that's why only use cold money that you won't use for years. or even we are ready to lose. and when I have other more important needs such as for my family. so I sometimes pause my accumulations and first prioritize meeting the more pressing needs of the family.

I prefer not to rush and accumulate in a relaxed manner without pressure. because this is for the long term so we also prepare the planning carefully and full of calculations.

all decisions are in the hands of each of us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction. If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it.
If you have decided to save bitcoins or have already started saving bitcoins, you have undoubtedly made a good decision.  Because the market level has been decreasing for some time. Yesterday the Bitcoin market crossed $29K to $30K which is a very good sign. So if you were investing in Bitcoin at the time you asked for advice here, you might have made some sort of profit by now. And even if you haven't invested so far, you can invest in Bitcoin now. Because now there is no such instability in the market. But the market is naturally moving upwards little by little. So if you can buy bitcoin now and keep it for a certain period of time then you can expect good things.
So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
So my advice on this is that you spend some part of your job salary on Bitcoins every month hopefully it will get you in good shape at some point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
You have to take care of your family responsibilities first before thinking of investing on bitcoin, because if you use the money of taking care of your family to buy bitcoin, you might end up selling your coin very cheap when the demand for the money is needed. After taking care of your family responsibilities, if you have any little amount left you can save it till it has gotten to a reasonable amount, you can buy bitcoin with that. Keep doing this regularly, so that you can keep accumulating more bitcoin for yourself till when you feel that it is the right time for you to stop. DCA will help your investment since you plan to hold for long. It is better that you start buying now because you don't know what will be the next price Bitcoin will rise to.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
Investing is also a disciplined plan and needs to meet goals within a certain time frame. You can save in the form of Bitcoin from a portion of the salary you get every month, use the CDA method to build a strategy for saving in the future.
It is worth considering the risks because cryptocurrencies are never far from volatility. If you are unable to take the risk when there is a price shift that results in a reduced asset value that makes you worried and wants to sell it immediately, investing in crypto assets may not be the right investment for you.
Don't ruin the initial plan just because of a slight shift in price, stick to the initial goal and you have to be sure of the potential that Bitcoin has.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction
You only should spend part of your salary to buy bitcoin. Don't use all salary you received to buy bitcoin. Price can move higher or lower than your entry price and it is not happy and good if you have to sell your bitcoin at loss when you need money.

So why don't reserve some from your salary in fiat currency and don't have to think of selling your bitcoin anytime because you need fiat currency for your family. $100 is always $100 but you can have $150 or $50 from your initial $100 which you used to buy bitcoin and sell it later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 544
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction.
Given that you have stated that you have family obligations to fulfill, we shouldn't be in a rush to invest in Bitcoin when we haven't met our basic necessities. Prior to thinking about purchasing Bitcoin, it will be better to take care of your family's needs. Don't worry too much about the price direction; you can buy whenever you want as long as you can hold for enough period of time to reach your profit target.
If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
I can't advice you on this because I don't know how much you are making and the challenges you may be facing with what you are making, the best is to plan for your self. Sometime eagerness people later sell their Bitcoin investment before their target time because they have invested what they didn't suppose to invest by no planning it well. So don't be too eager to get the Bitcoin at early price when you may have problems to solve.buying of Bitcoin should depends on whenever you get the money, buying daily, weekly or monthly nothing is bad.

Activity: 532
Merit: 125
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction. If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
Simple advice, is just to buy at a lower price every time and not spending money when the price rally, for example the price, this month is higher I suggest wait for lowest price as possible its a waiting game, and more patience.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Whatever thing you wanna do don't always forget your responsibilities because the reason for investment is for future use and when the needs arises and you couldn't see to it then your savings have no usefulness to your life. Investing in bitcoin is also a right options to venture into, however you may buy little fraction of it because you don't know what the future may holds about bitcoin and the price may soar than you think.
So buy little and hold to avoid being regreted in time to come for not utilizing the wonderful opportunities just as others did regret presently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
OP if you have spare money every month to invest in something you can invest in bitcoin now. The price is still good to buy and hold bitcoin unless it crosses 40K dollars. Anything 40k is a good buying price for bitcoin, because people are now coming in the market with money to buy more bitcoins.

But if you are living on your paycheck and you don't have that spare money to invest don't go for bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin investment is not for short time holding, you have to have a long-term plan for bitcoin investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
April 10, 2023, 05:20:39 PM
Map out all your daily expenses from your earnings, then drop some few figures for up coming arising needs because they will definitely come, check your left over and calculate what will serve you to your next pay, if you still have enough after all this, then yes I advice you buy more BTC and save, but it you barely have left over. OP I will advice you forget about buying Bitcoin and take care of your needs first.
Investment is for those who are ready for it, both financially and the risk aspect of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 523
April 10, 2023, 04:38:44 PM
As others already suggest. DCA is the best method to accumulate Bitcoin for holding. We observing a $29K price range now. It's still the beginning of the Bitcoin journey. It's not too late to start your journey. We have a long way to go. Always invest what you can afford to lose because we don't know when we can see another FTX Fiasco. Centralized exchanges control the current market.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
April 10, 2023, 04:30:22 PM
You should try to earn Bitcoin by offering your services and accepting bitcoin along with fiat currencies.
This is best option to get more bitcoin, but if you want to purchase and hold I think doing dollar cost average strategy is best, this can be weekly or monthly purchase of small amount of bitcoin.
Nothing is stable and there is illusion that fiat currencies are stable, especially with printing machine working overtime, just check the prices and you will understand that inflation is getting bigger all the time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
April 10, 2023, 04:26:59 PM
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction.
My opinion for you that investing in bitcoin is not that necessary that which you must have to do, at first fulfill the needs of your family  with your salary. And if some money is left for savings after completing household expenses, then you can invest it in Bitcoin through DCA strategy. Many people here do these savings through the bank. I think if you need to make savings for the long term, then you can get many times more profit than the bank if you do bitcoin investment without going to the bank.

If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
mate there is no reason to worry so much, you take your weekly or monthly statistics, where a certain amount of funds you can invest in bitcoin, no need to look at the price you continue it until the next halving i.e. until the next bull-run. I also have adopted a strategy of saving $10 per week since a few months ago
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
April 10, 2023, 04:12:41 PM
You can buy weekly, daily, or monthly; it all depends on your budget and expenses. If your income can't hold up all your bills, I will advise you not to force it just to buy Bitcoin, because taking the decision to buy Bitcoin with the little you could have used to sustain yourself is a bad idea. You can buy Bitcoin today and run into needs tomorrow, and you will need to sell off that Bitcoin, whose price might not be the same as it was when you purchased it, which will make you record a loss. 

You are advice to invest money that you know you are not going be in need of anytime soon. 
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 10, 2023, 02:59:35 PM
Look again, are your responsibilities towards your family fulfilled with your monthly salary? If there is still money left over from these needs maybe you can do it to buy bitcoin to save and that is a percentage of your salary then this can be called the DCA method, you might be able to simulate it here: https://dcabtc.com/

That's bitcoin because of its volatility so the direction is uncertain or the so-called fluctuation, but rest assured investing in bitcoin is much better than shitcoin, many people have stuck with bitcoin despite the price volatility in the market but bitcoin has a better history for the future.

Now all you have to do is how to plan it, are you ready to buy consistently or do you still have doubts, it depends on yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
April 10, 2023, 02:31:20 PM
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities
See to your responsibilities and buy Bitcoin with whatever you have left at the end of the day.

am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction.
The price is consolidating. When the price is not climbing is the best time to buy, cause you're in a better position when it starts rising.
Always think long term

If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it.
Except for a really few early birds, most here are stacking sats like everyone else
Half a Bitcoin is a reasonable target and would benefit you in the next bull run

No one can tell you what to do. Your investment decision is your responsibility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 10, 2023, 02:30:54 PM
The best method ever is DCA. Start Doing DCA with whatever you can afford to lose. Let's say you can buy $10 a week. Go on. The price was never stable, and it won't be stable. If you can invest $50 a week, Start Accumulating from this week. But, If your income is meager and you can afford as low as $10 a week. I would advise gathering them and buying $40-$50 monthly. It will reduce the fee for the transaction.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
April 10, 2023, 02:25:58 PM
I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction. If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
Pages:
Jump to: