Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still appreciates the price of Bitcoin if it hasn't be your history price - page 3. (Read 337 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
Most holders probably didn't buy BTC at those historic highs, because there's not only long-term investors on the market, but also speculators who buy and sell every day, often many times per day. And they will always cut their losses if it seems like the price is crashing fast, so if they were active during the ATH, none of them is holding till now. I seriously don't believe that there's a lot of people who bought at $60K and still hold - those could only be the newbies who invest for the first time in their life.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I feel like I do not look at the historical data for comparison, I do not even look at the current price or near price neither, speculation to me is the long term. I speculate that in 10 years bitcoin price will be enough to help me retire, and that is the most important thing. Not that I have much nowadays due to some life issues and I have been like this for the past 3 years unfortunately since the start of pandemic and it's been terrible.

However, the fact that I do have a sense that in 10 years it will be huge, is a speculation and I do not have a proof. If someone talks about the price of something in the future, they are speculating because they have no proof what it will be in the future. That means we are talking about something that will be just like what I am talking about. Sure most people speculate about the next month or year, and I do that for 10years, but it is still the same. I believe that it is going to be high, and I buy because of that reason.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
Hi,  EluguHcman

In trading you cannot predict what ordinary individuals or even the so-called whales will do, unlike you can speculate with institutional ones, which in fact are part of the "magic ball" of prediction.

So, the main orientation in a technical analysis is the graph and you look at the historical data, and based on that you make decisions.  (short analysis)

Based on that data and the price of bitcoin my action is determined, therefore it is not about whether it is pretty or ugly, or!  If the price falls well or badly on me, that is, the price of the moment determines my percentage of profit or loss.  Then, if that percentage gives me a ROI +, I appreciate it Wink (price)

(Imo)
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
Can you make it a profited count if your present rate of value is lower than your past?
Most Bitcoin investors has been so excited and appreciating the current Bitcoin markets value since the approaches of the bullish runs while expecting the skyrocketing bull-runs.
So my question is... If Bitcoin price at this era would hit maybe $47K as it was in 2022 or $68K as 2021, I am sure investors would be appreciated about the level of volatily but would those who accumulated their Bitcoins and had experienced such values in the history count an appreciatable profit? Because I feels they should be expecting a higher price value so as to beat their experience price histories.
Pages:
Jump to: