Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in crypto? - page 4. (Read 10092 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
if we want to be successful in crypto then we have to trust crypto and keep thinking positively, with the current market conditions many are hesitant about crypto, so you have to believe that the market will definitely recover soon
It is difficult to disagree with your opinion, but besides this I would like to say that the market is also not standing still, look at how many projects are on the market today, what are your proposals for the destruction of these projects? If you just believe that they leave, then nothing happens.
projects that appear on the market are not in demand for the reason that the market is only being formed and the society is not ready for mass adoption and use to solve the problems that the projects offer to solve.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 27, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
The future development of my still-contained cryptocurrency is infinitely bright. You can look at the changes in the digital currency over the past few years, and it is showing a rising trend.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
if we want to be successful in crypto then we have to trust crypto and keep thinking positively, with the current market conditions many are hesitant about crypto, so you have to believe that the market will definitely recover soon
It is difficult to disagree with your opinion, but besides this I would like to say that the market is also not standing still, look at how many projects are on the market today, what are your proposals for the destruction of these projects? If you just believe that they leave, then nothing happens.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:08:03 PM
There is no doubt that this correction will not last forever, even if btc drops in price to $ 1,000, we all know that after a while it will grow

I hold the same opinion. It is unlikely that the multi-billion dollar market will drop to zero. These are great prospects for earnings and rich people will not want to lose them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 26, 2018, 03:58:31 PM
Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Yes, I'm sure Crypto can still survive, and will rise again. At present the crypto price is falling, and many media have attacked crypto by spreading negative issues. But this will end when crypto will rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
If you are loosing about 90% in cryptocurrencies, that you have to believe that one day everything will be okay again. You cant do anything, only waiting for possible next growth.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 26, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
Of course, I wouldn't be here If I've lost all my trust in cryptocurrency. Just because there's a down trend of value doesn't mean my perspective has to change as well. I'm in for the longer game not just for a temporary time which is my I'm unmoved by the current situation of the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
I still believe in cryptos and will always believe even though the market might seems to be in a very bad condition at the moment, I will still believe and the reason why i will believe is because of the decentralized system of the network.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 26, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
In itself, the idea of creating a cryptocurrency is very good and provides all its participants with great benefits and financial opportunities. The price of a cryptocurrency is a very important issue for its users, but not the main one for its existence. Therefore, regardless of the price, the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve further. Its price will repeatedly rise and fall, such is the essence of decentralized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 26, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
yes i believe in that, in my opinion crypto is a great tool for understanding how investing works and also it is a way for changing our future, therefore it has no other choice but to succeed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 26, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
There is no doubt that this correction will not last forever, even if btc drops in price to $ 1,000, we all know that after a while it will grow
Activity: 644
November 26, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Until now it still survives because we believe in Crypto. Now the market is in a weak condition but this is a good time to invest. Buying Bitcoin and Ethereum will make us have a lot of profits. But you must be patient to hold it until the price of the coin rises again.
Activity: 504
November 26, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Currently, cryptocurrency is not good times. Her fall greatly undermined authority and faith in her. But if you look from another point of view, then a crisis is always a chance. I believe in cryptocurrency, and therefore I am still here.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 26, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
I still believe it's just that I can't say that I am not worried about the future of crypto, however we are in a critical situation therefore even though I still believe but still the worst thing is still possible and that is what worries me but however, the chances of crypto being able to recover are still large
Activity: 60
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 26, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
100% ... but I also believe we will have many ups and downs on the way of mass adoption...
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
I dont have reasons not believing in crypto. This market still has a huge interest from investors and new comers. Blockchain is a very useful technology and I am sure that a lot of nowadays platforms will use this technology.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
Yes i still believe in crypto. I believe it can bring society to another level.
Activity: 278
November 26, 2018, 01:48:39 PM
Yeah I still believe on cryptocurrency. I know cryptocurrency is a very good for investment and crypto have a wonderful future. I know lot of people still believe on crypto like me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 26, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
Yes, I believe that crypto is the coming future and future will definitely move in the direction of the crypto!
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
Crypto is a revolutionary digital(electric) currency which one of the most update and great technology in 21th century.Though at present, Crypto market is going down and decreasing, but the crypto world is successful and dominating position which is belieable and reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: