Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in crypto? - page 56. (Read 10092 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
Having confidence in the cryptocurrency is a sure thing because if you do not have faith, it will quickly get confused and lead to panic sell if you only make short-term investments to make a profit. I have always believed that the market price will recover in the future because of the potential from this market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
I still believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will come to life again and will grow, as the cryptocurrency market is growing, but most likely it will not happen this year.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 27, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
Yes and that's maybe you are asking because what you see is a bleeding market. Things like that can really happen anytime because basically, cryptocurrencies are volatile. Despite all that, i invest and willing to take the risk.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 27, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Whether the exchange rate is recovering or not, I would like to confirm that the exchange rate will increase rapidly in the coming time, market cap market is affected by the stock market as well as the economy of the world. So be patient and keep waiting.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
Of course I believe in crypto. Otherwise I wouldn't go it. I like all waiting for growth and have no doubt that it will be. Crypto is at the stage of its development and it will not disappoint us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
I know that now days many Bitcoin and Crypto users moan about the market, most of listed coin are losing out the value. The movements of the price have  a tendency to crack down. Some people say that it is not something new, it is a common because the Bitcoin and Crypto are volatile that makes this different from real currency or fiat. In other hands, people  are worried that this is the end of the existence of Crypto currency.

I am not influenced by this market condition. I will not quit crypto currency because I believe that this is a good future. Crypto currency associate the technology with the financial services that what makes it becomes worth and government probably can not create same as it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 27, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Yes i'm still believe in crypto because crypto it was trusted and the answer of the people are need to earn money.
Until now i'm still work in crypto and study on what new of them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency capability. The time has shown that crypto although taking along the hard road where many people is against it has still survive until now. I believe in the future it will be accepted globally.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
October 27, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
I believe in crypto. After each fall follows growth. This has already happened and this time it will happen too. Those who believe and work well will soon get a good profit. Do not worry, the market is sure to recover.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 27, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
I still do but being dellusional would be a bad thing. It is okay to believe that the market would be able to recover from comtinuous market downfall but to always think that the market value will jump in a second, it would only result to disappointmend afterwards. Believe and be realistic on situations as such because it would always be a bad thing to make absurd conclusions out of any situation in cryptomarket.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 27, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
Yes, I believe in it and do think that there are a lot of ways for the cryptocurrency world to become a great part of our life in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
I will keep believing in cryptocurrency than those banks who offers unfavorable return and will only keep spending your money without your authorization. Cryptcurrency offers true financial freedom and holds a future to be used as a global currency someday. We just have to be patient and once that happen, a wealthy life is coming.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
October 27, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
Certainly. but again, I want the whole world to use cryptocurrency. It would be more convenient when traveling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 27, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
I still believe in crypto but my hopes are not as big like before, because in my opinion the price of altcoin rises again by 100% or more for now is very difficult, unlike in 2017 most altcoin prices are very easy to raise prices by 100% or more and get a big profit.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
Yep. That is the only thing that is keeping me stuck here. And i do believe that the cryptos will pull back, they are having a tuff time right now but this is how things get stable. I mean any good project has to go  through ups and down to be stable. It needs to be tested fully before attaining the trust of the people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
it will strike back because a lot of efforts has been put in it already and huge plans are made. people getting curious, investors try new areas and system needs some kind of order in a financial matter
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
October 27, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
I still believe in Crypto as a pleasant place for me. Then, the greatness in crypto one of them can make people who are actively involved get money. Talking about rich, not just crypto, wherever you can.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 27, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Yep I do below believe in crypto because based on the developments we are seeing now, I think the future will be bright.

Will we make a strike back, I'd say yes we'll. Because without that people won't see value in it.

Will we all be rich, no. Because crypto wasn't invented for that reason buddy.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
October 27, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

no, and you are silly thinking we will all get rich.
that's why you must forget your way of thinking. here you need knowledge, insight and experience and not just patience.
use your healthy logic
Activity: 297
October 27, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
Of course I still believe in encryption. I came up with the password to make money. It brings me income. and i love it. I participated in the bonus campaign. And received the notice card. Wait for the right time to sell to get higher value
Pages:
Jump to: