Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ? - page 18. (Read 53379 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 27, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I believe, because I already feel the benefits of an ICO at this time.
whatever happens, everything will be fine if faced calmly and don't panic. if you get a profit, then be thankful and stay on course.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I still believe in its development in the future. I know many investors have given up because its price has gone down too far. But those who stay will surely have a tremendous reward and I choose the difference. I still plan to hold my altcoins for 2 more years.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
September 27, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
I'll tell you the truth, I really believe in Crypto from the very first days of joining. I feel this is really a potential market and many businesses that own this technology for business are very fortunate. I believe this is a great jump and it will help those loyal to it rich.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
September 27, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
I can say that I always believe in crypto and their technology which can help people develop. However, I dont believe the governments will accept it soon. They cant find a good way to control crypto so they dont have anyreason to accept
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 27, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

The technology has the potential to be revolutionary, and I'm very confident that it will achieve that potential.
Mass-market crypto adoption involves a huge change, and there is always resistance to anything that disrupts the status quo.
I think the main thing that will drive crypto adoption is when one big business takes the plunge. Businesses are always looking for competitive advantages, and crypto offers that. As soon as someone deems the risk worthwhile, then they will get that advantage and then everyone else will jump in to avoid being left behind.
Price volatility is due to the youth and thinness of the markets, and the difficulty (impossibility for many coins) of trading to fiat. And whilst price volatilty may scare off big money investors, it shouldn't deter companies that just want to use the tech.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
Yes, I believe now the market has gone a little bit in the positive direction and it's very nice I hope this growth will continue
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
I have no reason to lose faith in the crypto currency. It seems to me that this industry is as profitable as before. But now we must make maximum efforts to make a profit.
Activity: 256
September 26, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
Of course, cryptography just needs to be believed, especially in our time, as now almost everything is based on this, and the future is not far off, which can come at any moment.
Activity: 677
September 26, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Cryptocurrency is my lifetime way of earning so that still believe in crypto. So what is the main problem why dont not believe on it ? Lot's of people also buying coins that will can change our world and this crypto's will soon our futures.

now with the good crypto price, I think many people make crypto as their main income, not just you, but seeing crypto opportunities to get big profits is a constant step that must be done. so I think that trusting crypto is a good thing and the best step.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
The number of new users who have connected their business with Bitcoin is constantly growing and this process is gaining momentum
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
Do not conclude too quickly to see the decline of all altcoins assuming crypto will end, each one believes and everyone who is still in this forum must still believe it does not complain there is a decline there must be a resurgence of belief
among users of the forum are quite diverse views of people. Especially since newcomers are more exposed to panic, because they are most affected by negative information.
Activity: 368
September 26, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Do not conclude too quickly to see the decline of all altcoins assuming crypto will end, each one believes and everyone who is still in this forum must still believe it does not complain there is a decline there must be a resurgence of belief
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
just believe because there are still many communities here, the value of crypto is still large.
as long as many support the cryptocurrency will remain alive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
i am still here mean that i still believe in crypto. if i dont believe anymore i dont give a f*ck with this shit thing
crypto is our future, although the price still down but i believe it will recover
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 26, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Today's technology is increasingly in need of instant and efficient transactions in doing business, and Crypto has been innovating for that. So in my opinion this is enough to be a strong thing for you and I am increasingly understanding the role of crypto for technology now. and that is what makes me even more confident that crypto will always be needed and growing.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 26, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is my lifetime way of earning so that still believe in crypto. So what is the main problem why dont not believe on it ? Lot's of people also buying coins that will can change our world and this crypto's will soon our futures.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
Absolutely I still believe in Crypto , talking about blockchain technology is perfect technology easy to do even for novice , and the price growth day by day.
Yeah! I also still belive in this market. As of today we experience a long bear market but what good it gives to us is strong hands. I still believe that 2018 is a good for crypto even a lot of down but sooner of later we are going to top.
Activity: 420
September 26, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Absolutely I still believe in Crypto , talking about blockchain technology is perfect technology easy to do even for novice , and the price growth day by day.
we believe that cryptocurrency has the potential to change the world. They can change the entire distribution of wealth, and give two billion people who do not have bank account access to the same type of financial services that others have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 08:02:43 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 05:45:34 AM
Although the cryptocurrency market is very depressed this year, I still believe in cryptocurrency. I think it can change humanity. The emergence of cryptocurrency is fortunate for humans.
Of course. It does not matter at what stage the market is now the main thing that the technology continues to develop and only after that the price will grow, because the technology will be in demand and the coins of the projects, respectively.
Pages:
Jump to: