Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ? - page 34. (Read 53379 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
September 11, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Whether price or technology in the both aspects bitcoin is really out Strom in the market. If you want to secure your firm or business ledger this blockchain technology is the perfect source to do that easily.
But people you manual fingers and hackable firewall data can be perfectly saved by this technology. As price wise we can expect the more growth when the market again settled back.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 11, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
I have always believe in bitcoin.

If you will analyze what happened for this week, you'll see the tech has been adopted and good news are out there. I recently saw a post on twitter that he gave those things that happened this week (e.g. Citibank crypto custody) and its not only about the price.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 11, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Well you can asked that to people who decided to stay after the Mt. Gox heist and the subsequent bearish trend that followed. And I'm sure that you will get the same answer. YES, they chooses to stay because they believed that Bitcoin can bounce back. So look at those bagholders now specially in December 2017, most of them become millionaires because they chooses to stay in the market when everyone is getting on the exit door.

As for altcoins, there are still some good ones that will have the support because they really have the fundamentals to begin with, specially the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: