Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still have thoughts of picking Gold over Bitcoin, read this. - page 3. (Read 913 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't like investing in Gold at all, because I've done that many times, but the length of time I've kept gold with the profits I get is very far compared to my investment in Bitcoin. 
Indeed Bitcoin has a rapidly changing value, but in Bitcoin we can get a much bigger profit than Gold. 
Only people who don't dare to take big risks still choose Gold, and that's not my type right now.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
usually people who choose gold do not know the importance of bitcoin widely. they just want to invest safely and also avoid big risks, and gold is the best choice at this time. so in my opinion it should be balanced for 50% investment to bitcoin and 50% to gold to be stable. but back again to the mindset of the people, can you do that or choose one for investment
Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Bitcoin is not just a cryptocurrency or an investment asset, it is a revolutionary technology. It's a new technology, it's a new asset, it's a concept for the future. We have to accept that.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Bitcoin is better than gold when it comes to return that you would get for a short period, its high risk but the profit is undeniably huge depending on how much you invest and the percentage of bitcoin's increased.

But gold is existing for long years already before bitcoin is created thus many people who are not a fan of crypto still prefer gold as better investment plus the fact that it has a physical form.

I am collecting gold jewelries as my accessories and investment as well but I cant deny that bitcoin as an investment is way better in all aspect. Although the price is fluctuating, still, its a reliable way to earn that you wont need to wait longer since bitcoin is high volatile.
Activity: 478
Merit: 100
Actually I don't think that gold is a profitable investment. I think gold is only to secure our wealth, it is protect us from inflation. In my opinion the price of gold always goes in line with commodity price. But I will still buy gold because sometimes if I don't know what I have to do with my money then buy gold is the easiest way to escape from inflation. Now I don't buy gold since I know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I also have some business plans so for now I don't need to buy gold.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it is how people look about gold to be more profitable than Bitcoin , it is just More people still don't trust Bitcoin so they prefer Gold to be investing .
but it does not necessarily mean they believe more in Gold interms of profiteering , instead it is the assurance that they are seeking in gold.
people like them are the one we can call To see is to believe, in which Holding gold is more secure for them than Virtual money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
You can choose to invest in bitcoin and gold at the same time. Gold can obtain relatively stable profits. When the price of bitcoin rises, you can earn more. When the price of bitcoin drops, don't panic, let alone buy and sell blindly.
Gold exists in physical form, and it is an asset recognized by national laws. Investing in gold has relatively stable profits and less risk, and it is safer than bitcoin. And bitcoin is very profitable. Investing in bitcoin will get a lot of profits, and it can even double. But it is an asset with high volatility, the price is very unstable, and the risks that need to be faced are great.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Some people see it as a safer option cause the price didn't fluctuate as bitcoin does.
I'm buying some gold accessories as a small investment, but I still preferred Bitcoin as we live in an internet age.
There are many investment options accessible on the internet, do some research and pick your choice.
Activity: 826
People who are new to Bitcoin, or people who don't know Bitcoin at all will not believe in Bitcoin that Bitcoin can provide faster and greater profits than Gold.
But for people who are already familiar with Bitcoin even though they know the big risk when investing in Bitcoin, they will still choose Bitcoin over Gold for Investment.
I myself buy Gold not for investment, but just for jewelry. 
Bitcoin remains the number one investment today with huge profit potential.

Bitcoin is becoming a very profitable investment choice today compared to gold or others, all economic news always makes bitcoin and cryptocurrencies the headlines so that bitcoin's popularity continues to increase.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I think the future belongs to that bitcoin, but we must not forget that gold has always been a very good and safe area for investors and will be the same in the future, but bitcoin will be higher than gold and bitcoin will be rarer in the future. It will be made of gold
Gold's hot in the eyes of a malicious person so it's not an advisable investment unless there's a safekeeping and it's going to cost a lot of money for a little amount, unlike with bitcoin, you can probably buy bitcoin and double or even quadruple your money in a short amount of time compared to what you can get with gold in the same amount of time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think the future belongs to that bitcoin, but we must not forget that gold has always been a very good and safe area for investors and will be the same in the future, but bitcoin will be higher than gold and bitcoin will be rarer in the future. It will be made of gold
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in my opinion BTC and gold can be considered as great investment places, each person has a different investment style and different risk, talking about gold when we buy can invest and make jewelry, but about BTC you can just store it and put it in a certain corner, according to each person's way of thinking that they want to invest in it.
Bitcoin's much better than gold, gold isn't a great investment, you pay a maintenance fee for it in my country if you invest and you don't exactly hold the gold when you buy it. And bitcoin is much better because it can go up in prices that even the Index Fund which is the best way to invest in stocks can't copy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
People who are new to Bitcoin, or people who don't know Bitcoin at all will not believe in Bitcoin that Bitcoin can provide faster and greater profits than Gold.
But for people who are already familiar with Bitcoin even though they know the big risk when investing in Bitcoin, they will still choose Bitcoin over Gold for Investment.
I myself buy Gold not for investment, but just for jewelry. 
Bitcoin remains the number one investment today with huge profit potential.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
TheStandard
in my opinion BTC and gold can be considered as great investment places, each person has a different investment style and different risk, talking about gold when we buy can invest and make jewelry, but about BTC you can just store it and put it in a certain corner, according to each person's way of thinking that they want to invest in it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
From my perspective i comprehend that people values thing's they are familiarized with, because it's obvious that bitcoin is not orderly like Gold, and also we really develop much interest for what they know, those set of individuals that values or prefer Gold more than cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin have a vital objectives for doing that, so likewise us that found ourselves into bitcoin kingdom prefer bitcoin more than gold also, but at this era i think bitcoin dominate or i might say it's more influential than any digital currencies because of it's diversification of importance in society currently.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Do you still have thoughts of picking Bitcoin over Ethereum(Or any shitcoins being pumped higher).

Haven't you guys realised that any arguements you made against gold for bitcoin that can be simply changed and used against bitcoin for shitcoins, are invalid.
It's hard to believe and there's no reason to do so while the best performing indicators in the market, it's impossible to pick out simply distorted shitcoins over bitcoin or Ethereum.  Some shitcoins don't have any significant utility compared to their value and people still play with each other.  Until gold is produced artificially, it will gradually lose its net worth.  Bitcoin is the only thing
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Gold and bitcoin are very good and promising investments, but bitcoin promises more returns than gold and the reason gold is more popular than bitcoin is because gold was known to everyone before bitcoin.
and but over time I believe gold users will switch to bitcoin after knowing and getting to know bitcoin more deeply and in my opinion it has been proven after the bitcoin price reached its highest price and many gold users switched to bitcoin.

and i personally invest the way i invest in bitcoin and my wife invest in gold, and if there is an urgent need we sacrifice gold to sell instead of bitcoin and after i profit from bitcoin a small part i give to my wife to buy gold and it continues like that.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Gold has been circulating as a currency for thousands of years and has many industrial purposes, as well as serving as a key metal in the jewelry market. Its essential functional uses mean that demand is constant and it is a safe investment, as you can be assured that demand will maintain a fairly stable price (ranging 1200-1900 $ in recent years).
Being a physical asset, it remains safe in times of economic adversity and is considered a great store of wealth and hedge against inflation. In addition to trading on gold as a commodity, you can also invest by simply buying gold coins and bars.
Still, I believe Bitcoin has far superior properties but I'm keeping a 5% allocation for the golden metal since I believe after a thousand years it can have a place in any portfolio.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I still consider buying one, not a lot but enough to be a good way to store a small amount of money, I can't go all in in crypto, that's going to be bad if all of my investments go down right? Plus, it's not like it's a really bad investment at all, gold and bitcoin are different things, I just want to make sure that I cover the bases.

If the idea behind that is diversifying then that's a good choice as owning some gold is a good example. Those thinking having multiple alts is then diversifying are still not enlightened. Infact a combination of any other assets that isn't correlated to Bitcoin is perfect and that I don't have problem with that.

I personally own some local stocks and hoping to get into the internationally sock market anytime soon. If you're combining both investment, I don't have an issue with that but where my argument was focused on is when you pick Gold over Bitcoin for it's profitablity.

Golds profitablity days are over when comparing it to Bitcoin, the returns of investment Bitcoin can give can't be compared to that of Gold as the difference is very clear. If I was to pick an investment for my safe heaven, Bitcoin has to be the choice. But again just as @Twinkledoe has said, it's a personal preference.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
Investments in gold or bitcoin both have their respective advantages. It all depends on their beliefs, if they are not familiar with bitcoin or other cryptos of course they will prefer gold investment. So all of them have their own choice to choose gold or bitcoin investment. Personally, if I had to choose, I would definitely choose bitcoin investment because I already know little by little the benefits that can be obtained if you invest in bitcoin and cannot be obtained in other investments. For people who have a little patience maybe investing in bitcoin is not the right thing because here it takes patience, thoroughness and also perseverance to continue to explore knowledge until the desired goal is achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: