Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still hold BTC or ETH as the price keeps going down? - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
yes i still hold my bitcoin and ethereum for long term and i hope market will be recover and even will be rise more

For people who had invested in early will now gain the maximum as price has started to rise and this will boost them and their portfolio. Those who had sold in panic mode will lose this money making opportunity which as bull run has begun now.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
yes i still hold my bitcoin and ethereum for long term and i hope market will be recover and even will be rise more
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Wondering at the current situation, how many of you still have faith in Bitcoin or Ethereum, and how long are you planning to hold them

For those of us who joined in the late 2017 feeding frenzy or during the heady days of BTC Gold/ LTC Silver and Buterin talking about the world-computer, The words of Coldplay ring true:

Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

How everyone wishes for the last line to be true..!

Well, Personally i still have faith in crypto as well as the prospects of blockchain based technologies. There is so much to do. It may not all be worth it but eh, not every sailor becomes a Columbus. For every Columbus, 1000 nameless die of Scurvy. So there are gonna be a lot of poor bastards and that is just life. How amazing.. Being a part of it..
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Wondering at the current situation, how many of you still have faith in Bitcoin or Ethereum, and how long are you planning to hold them

Even I am wondering what you were doing from past 1 year  Grin
I saw your account and found that u registered on Sep 12, 2017, that's almost 9 days before I registered my talk account and am still holding and going strong
Well it seemed like you had some kind of fear at the time when u started and stepped back, you had a good time when it had a bull run, nevertheless if u planning for a long run instead of chasing profits then and now
start getting small bits and pieces when it keeps falling and HOLD it.   
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I am not bullish about Ethereum, it might go up when the market recovers but i do not see an individual rally in it, let us see how their up gradation goes, but i am confident that the price of bitcoin will break the all time high valuation in a couple of years, when it comes to investment never put your entire earning in one basket and hope that you can survive from the dividend all the time, you must consider this as a part time investment opportunity and i consider this as the best time to invest when the market is down and wait for the rally.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
for me i have other works to do ,so prefer holding and do trading in free time,but if you are 100% in crypto then you can trade to increase their quantity rather than thinking of increasing in fiat price and sooner or later cryptocurrency will be legalized in india so there is no rush to sell it to make small profit when you can gain high profit after few years.after 4-5 years crypto will be such big thing so its better to invest while you can rather than making small profit in fiat.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bitcoin's price will go up definitely and I strongly believe none of the currencies will reach that high. But cant say when that will happen .
I dont know about eth because nowadays people started loosing faith in icos . This will affect eth's price too. But surely people will use bitcoin for anonymous and fast money transfer.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496

Faith in cryptocurrency is a subjective term. It entirely depends on your entry time. If you have entered the market well in advance, you will continue to have faith. But if you have entered during late 2017, I am sure your faith is trembling right now. As for me, I don't see bitcoin as an investment asset so I still have my faith on cryptos. I am sure we will see a lot more countries will open up their doors to cryptos this year which will push the demand to the higher notch as well as the price!   
Activity: 72
Merit: 27

If you are holding Bitcoin from its all time high levels ($19k) to present day value ($4K) then I don't see why you should be selling. You have already taken a hit and the scope for downfall is very limited. The risk to reward ratio (For a believer in the future of Cryptocurrencies) at the moment is quite favourable for buying or holding. When it comes of having faith, absolutely. There are very few projects that I am bullish in the long term. Bitcoin, Ethereum (after upgardes) are definitely among those and we can hold them in the long term.   
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: