Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still see any reason for one to invest during ICO? - page 2. (Read 165 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
A reputed bounty manager doesn't make a project worthy. Most are just interested to get paid no matter if they know if the project is a scam.
People should stop to invest in and waste their money, sadly they will learn it the hard way. The new ICO generation will show less scam but one of the problems will still be here: too many participants, very fewer rewards, participants dumping their coins, etc...
There are much more valuable projects to invest in, which are established with proven records.
Just take a look at Zencash for example and make your own research, so far I am glad to use it. There are plenty of good projects like this one if your goal is to invest.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Over and over,  investment during ICO launch has turn to be a waist of money because after the token has been listed on the exchange one will see that its value will has nothing to write home about. And the question that usually come to my mind any time new projects are been announced here in this forum no matter how respected is the bounty campaign manager  is that does the project worth my/your money?
Pages:
Jump to: