Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Still Use Bitcoin Faucets??? - page 2. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
June 04, 2016, 10:45:54 AM
In my opinion, it's not hard to earn 100,000+ satoshis a day, that is, if you have access on all high paying faucets.
Since most faucets have anti-proxy and some faucet user's country (including mine) was blocked on most faucets, we can't earn that much a day.

If you cheat, You will loose.

Faucet aren't idiots bro!

I'm a faucet owner, of course I know. That's why I said "we can't earn that much a day".

Well, i dont do faucets these days.
But i got over 1400 referral in various faucets.
In average it generates me around 240000 Satoshi as referral income.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 10:22:52 AM
My only concern is, how are you planning to make money?
Activity: 546
June 04, 2016, 10:16:53 AM
In my opinion, it's not hard to earn 100,000+ satoshis a day, that is, if you have access on all high paying faucets.
Since most faucets have anti-proxy and some faucet user's country (including mine) was blocked on most faucets, we can't earn that much a day.

I'm a faucet owner, of course I know. That's why I said "we can't earn that much a day".
June 04, 2016, 10:12:39 AM

Activity: 546
June 04, 2016, 10:11:35 AM
June 04, 2016, 10:07:31 AM
No. since I got entered in altcoin trading I've left faucets, and now I don't use faucets, because faucets are just waste of time, you can't even earn 1 dollar if you claim faucet whole day..

Dude are you kidding me.
Anyone can easily make 1$ worth of bitcoin within one hour.

1$ profit hourly with faucets? I think it's impossible... With some luck you can earn 1$ daily claiming on faucets. The problem is that there is very few profitable faucets, the most are offering very low rewards like 100 satoshis and doesn't worth.

It would be more profitable if people create faucets with investiment option with profit on long term with ads income covering all expenses (to don't become a Ponzi scheme).

Dude i am telling you, ive done it in my past days when i was just a rookie in bitcoin industry.
Even if you do 6 faucets in a minute, in one hour you can easily claim more than 1$ of bitcoin.
Referral will be cheery on top!

Show me how you earn in an hour 173600 satoshi which is at the present price of BTC 1$?You must claim 2900 satoshi every minute to earn 1$.Faucets pay smaller rewards day by day which is caused by the increase in price of BTC.

Even if faucets pay less these, Btc value that they are giving is the same.!
For eg. free bitcoin gave 800 avg. satoshi to user when the BTC prices was 280$ max.
Now the claim has decreased to 400 satoshi. when the price is 520$ max.

The value is still the same.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
June 04, 2016, 09:55:04 AM
I tried those faucets for a long time and realized later that I was wasting my precious time. You better do something else other than wasting your time on earning 1000 satoshi in a day

For some people faucets can be really a waste of time.If you claim on low paying faucets and if you do not know how to claim on faucets with safety limits you waste your time.If you have list or rotator and updated it daily and invest in advertising your site some profit can be made.Yesterday I earn 150k+,today probably more.It's not much,but is better than nothing Wink
Activity: 224
June 04, 2016, 09:34:19 AM
I tried those faucets for a long time and realized later that I was wasting my precious time. You better do something else other than wasting your time on earning 1000 satoshi in a day
Activity: 762
June 04, 2016, 09:25:41 AM
I think it's worth using Faucets a few years back, and if you still keep the coins, you shall have made a decent profit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 09:17:53 AM
Nope, I use very few faucets these days.
With my main faucet wallet in faucetbox I have earned 0.017btc in total.
But now my latest claims history on that account looks like this. You can see I don't claim actively anymore, it just isn't worth it.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
June 04, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
No. since I got entered in altcoin trading I've left faucets, and now I don't use faucets, because faucets are just waste of time, you can't even earn 1 dollar if you claim faucet whole day..

Dude are you kidding me.

1$ profit hourly with faucets? I think it's impossible... With some luck you can earn 1$ daily claiming on faucets. The problem is that there is very few profitable faucets, the most are offering very low rewards like 100 satoshis and doesn't worth.

It would be more profitable if people create faucets with investiment option with profit on long term with ads income covering all expenses (to don't become a Ponzi scheme).

Dude i am telling you, ive done it in my past days when i was just a rookie in bitcoin industry.
Even if you do 6 faucets in a minute, in one hour you can easily claim more than 1$ of bitcoin.

Show me how you earn in an hour 173600 satoshi which is at the present price of BTC 1$?You must claim 2900 satoshi every minute to earn 1$.Faucets pay smaller rewards day by day which is caused by the increase in price of BTC.
June 04, 2016, 08:57:49 AM

Dude are you kidding me.

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 03, 2016, 07:47:08 PM
Faucets also were my first option when I get interested in bitcoin, but I quickly realized that it was needed a lot of time and effort to grasp ridiculous amounts of coins.

So I decided to stop that unproductive activity to focus on my preferred way to get bitcoins: The forex trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2016, 07:25:40 PM

Dude are you kidding me.

Activity: 658
June 03, 2016, 01:07:24 PM

With http://bitbitco.in you can, they pay 1000 satoshi every 30 minutes
June 03, 2016, 01:03:52 PM

Dude are you kidding me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 03, 2016, 12:58:17 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 11:24:20 AM
The only faucet i visit daily is bonus bitcoin and this because i have a lot of referrals who are still active and i earn a decent passive income.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 03, 2016, 11:16:43 AM
I use faucet last 2 month , beause I don't know anything else about earning btc. I have low PC for mining , so on free time I claiming on faucet website.. Daily I earn around 20 000 - 30 000 satoshi and I need around 1 hour for that..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2016, 11:01:32 AM
yes i still did it even though not so often just like several years ago but i still use them and my current faucets is moonbit.co.in and freebitco.in
i don't why but seems i'm a faucets addict Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: