Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support ELECTRONEUM ? - page 5. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 09:24:04 PM
I've got some but when I hear what others have purchased it makes mine look like nothing. Forking mad Smiley

Anyways let's see what Nov 1st brings.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
October 21, 2017, 08:42:03 PM
silly, why do people buy when they can get other tokens on airdrop or bounty
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 08:39:22 PM
I participated in the ICO, looking forward to seeing what happens 1 of November.

Me too paricipated in the ico.
The key strength about this coin is the mass adoption and we have close to 300k participants im the ico.

When the mobile app is rolled out to public to experience coin mining using the phone, the news will spread faster imo.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:35:26 PM
Ive always had a big feeling about this one..... so I bought 130,000+ tokens.  Grin
Activity: 32
October 21, 2017, 08:33:22 PM
I participated in the ICO, looking forward to seeing what happens 1 of November.
October 21, 2017, 08:24:53 PM
I support ELECTRONEUM and i think Will be huge !!

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Hodl and play the game to get more coins;)

together we make this huge!

Greetings to all !

I don't support electroneum, because I don't understand the real world usecase.
Mining with a smartphone? Why? What's the benefit for the user?

I joined the ico but I also do not know how the mining game experience using the phone works.
Why don't you give it a try after 1st Nov using the app.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
October 21, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Greetings to all !

I don't support electroneum, because I don't understand the real world usecase.
Mining with a smartphone? Why? What's the benefit for the user?
October 21, 2017, 08:01:29 PM
seems like a scam to me. Looks like these guys are just trying to fool us into thinking this is somehow similar to Ethereum by doing silly word tricks.

Sounds like you are sour grapes.
Please do read up before you making your statement
Activity: 6
October 21, 2017, 07:53:05 PM
Yes I do. We know the law of supply and demand. So Electroneum was closed early because a lot of people bought it and it was finished ah ahead of time.So in thay situation, I think Electroneum will soar high compare to other icos of his generation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 21, 2017, 07:49:21 PM
I'm a bit intrigue on how this Electroneum works so I'll research more about this soon. My friend actually bought some tokens few days back and its value have already increased. Hope everything will be for the benefit of company and its investors.

but too many HYPE in this project, a lot of people buy this token without reason
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 07:42:54 PM
seems like a scam to me. Looks like these guys are just trying to fool us into thinking this is somehow similar to Ethereum by doing silly word tricks.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 07:40:24 PM
I'm a bit intrigue on how this Electroneum works so I'll research more about this soon. My friend actually bought some tokens few days back and its value have already increased. Hope everything will be for the benefit of company and its investors.
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Greetings to all !
I am with your decision  Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
October 21, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

Greetings to all !
Pages:
Jump to: