Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you switch your mined coins to USDT immediately or do you HODL? - page 2. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 5
Why do you want to trade it for USDT? Currently I am holding my the coins which I mine, otherwise I wouldn't make profit. It's just a convenient way to get some crypto and I am only mining interesting and promising projects, not the ones with the highest ROI.

And even if I would trade them instantly, I would use BTC instead of USDT.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
I personally instantly sell off my coins to USD every time I get a payment from my mining pool. When I'm mining I like to pay off electrical bills as quickly as possible, and I don't mix my trading money with my mining money. When I'm mining and haven't broken even yet I want to get exactly what I mined, no less, so my break even times don't fluctuate as much. Really just depends if you are okay with taking a risk in HODLing and selling or going with the less risky route of instantly selling (which I take). I'm ROIed on most of my rigs, but I'll probably start doing a 50/50 of selling and HODLing after all my rigs have broken even to mix things up a little bit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Considerations to cover expenses like paying electricity and other bills are more likely more secured to convert the coins mined immediately

but in the long run, playing them thru trading will make some juice out of it

If and only If you know how to read charts and do TA's

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am pretty sure that most people here haven't ROI'd their GPUs so they most likely sell everyday into USD/USDT until they break-even and after that maybe they will hodl.

I think that since most BTC is actually mined in places like China, more of that gets HODL'd than sold daily.

Coins like ZEC or ETH where most people are mining with GPUs around the world, they most likely sell their mined coins daily so they can pay electricity costs and pay off their 1080TI's GPUs.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi miners!
I'm quite curious about one thing.
Do you guys switch your mined coins to USDT immediately or do you guys HODL?
Which strategy should I choose?
Pages:
Jump to: