Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think any other coin will take Bitcoin place someday? - page 3. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Never, bitcoin never replaced by anothers coins, even the others coin have a better features and tech,,
About the fee is depends on bitcoin price compared with usd,,

why not? i believe that is possible that bitcoin will be replaced someday by much better coins out there because bitcoin is not that superior at all . some other altcoins like bitcoincash and etherium are far better when compared to bitcoin because both of them are dont have any known issues and they have much better usage and properties when compared to the great old bitcoin. sure bitcoin is still the most popular coin so far because more new people are still going for it but soon when people get used to it and when they realized that bitcoin is not really worth to use due to some major problems like slower transactions and higher fees then they will soon find them selve's  switching and using other alternatives like the ones i mentioned earlier.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Never, bitcoin never replaced by anothers coins, even the others coin have a better features and tech,,
About the fee is depends on bitcoin price compared with usd,,
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In my opinion, with the advent of Bitcoin, more altcoins get known too. This opens a lot of opportunities for new or already existing players to attack Bitcoin flaws (already happening) as huge fees or long transaction times.

Do you think that any of these altcoins can take Bitcoin place someday? Being the first does not necessarily means being the Top1, this happens all the time, especially in the digital industry. E.g: Naspter/Spotify, iPhone/Android, etc.

Pages:
Jump to: