Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think BCH will replace BTC in the future? - page 6. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No.. it can't.. surely I guess.
Indeed it seems the price continues to increase from time to time because it maybe more of support from various parties as well as many people who are has been interested in Bch. But still.. I still believe Btc remains the strongest and unbeatable.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrency world.
I am believe that no coins or altcoins can be replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
No one can replace btc it such a strong and stable coins,it has a better future than any other coin.They will not able to defeat btc anymore,it always be a competition to other coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Less transaction fees and same amount as BTC... why not Grin
yes I think BCH has a low transaction cost when compared to btc. But to replace BTC I think BCH will not be able to do that.
So is Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many others altcoins had it. People really need to stop thinking Bitcoin Cash has a better technology and because of that, it will be a competition for Bitcoin.

It's not gonna be a competitor to BTC. It's simply an altcoin like any other altcoin in the market. Don't try to make a hype around BCH garbage. We all know BCH pumpers and their purposes, don't worry.

A fork coin cant surpass bitcoin no matter what, keeping the hype just to get people to change from bitcoin to bitcoin cash, bitcoin cash still have a long way to run before it can match with bitcoin and still need adopter before it can really compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Not in the near future. The fact remains that most people with a little knowledge of the cryptomarket only know about BTC and not BCH. also, the number of transactions per day in the two networks cannot be compared.

If the lightning technology will be implemented by Bitcoin, then there is no chance that Bitcoin Cash can replace bitcoin.
The low transaction fees at the moment are due to the low number of users and transactions. If users increase and number of transactions increase, this fee amount will definitely increase.
Activity: 364
DanJoN
for me, i think bitcoin cash will never surpass bitcoin on its value, if bitcoin will fail so as bitcoin cash, bitcoin can stand alone it will be the best coin , but another scenario, i think it will be good to us if those two will go pump to the highest Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
Would this be good if you have both bitcoin and bitcoin cash?
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
BCH replacing BTC is very possible. Remember BCH is the one following Satoshi Nakamoto's White Paper. Unless BTC upgrades then I can see them getting dropped as top crypto in short term.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
In the cryptocurrency world nothing can be predicted. i think bch might just replace bitcoin but not for now. maybe it will happen about 10 years later. Because it need much time. Bch must improve their system so that bch can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
No, as soon as it forked it just became another altcoin, by the looks of it a pretty successful alt, but still just another alt. Just like in Highlander: there can only be one
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I do not see that there is an alt coin or any coins that comes from the fork that can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin has been established, as its users increase more than other alt coins. So I think it's not going to go down too much, but it's going to be even higher than we expect.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Probably because no one can predict what will happen in the future, but for now I say it's hard to happen even if it could.

I'm sure will also other member make a thread whether BTG (Bitcoin Gold) can replace BTC or also another new coin result from Bitcoin hardfork.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

it is possible but answer no, easy mining will make BCH under control .

when high demand happen it is easy to earn more coins and back price to normal *Stop rising*
Activity: 322
I said people buy bitcoin because that is the only crypto currency they know. they are new. they just know bitcoin on facebook, social...
Activity: 294
Replacing btc now is very hard to achieve.
Bch has lots of improvement to make, btc is now the number one of all crytocurrency and bch is too far from that.
But still no one knows, maybe in the future bch can be a good competitor of btc.
Every one of us has a opinion but no one can really predict its future.
So lets wait and see.
Activity: 273
I don't think BCH is a competitor to BTC. Some ppl used it to make really good profit from pump and dump.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
yes I think BCH has a low transaction cost when compared to btc. But to replace BTC I think BCH will not be able to do that.
So is Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many others altcoins had it. People really need to stop thinking Bitcoin Cash has a better technology and because of that, it will be a competition for Bitcoin.

It's not gonna be a competitor to BTC. It's simply an altcoin like any other altcoin in the market. Don't try to make a hype around BCH garbage. We all know BCH pumpers and their purposes, don't worry.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Activity: 532
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
when you can actually buy things every day with crypto then low fees will become important and BHC will rise against BTC
Pages:
Jump to: