Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC? - page 20. (Read 54068 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 12, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
I suppose yes, for example leader of Chechnya Kadyrov says he is investing in BTC.
Billionaires are smart people or safe to say most of them are smart so I don't think they will let this opportunity
pass when they can grow their money by investing in this new technology.
There are a lot of billionaires who are popular are already investing in crypto and they do not just make their decision based on their gut feel,
they study it and they believe on it so it's wise to follow them.

I think yes,billionaires involve in this investment because of good pricing of bitcoin and i think also bitcoin is the reason some of people become bellionaire.billionares people is very wise in money because some of that is thinking it how to earn more money so theres a bitcoin and trusted so people invest more money in bitcoin.for me if i have a money i will invest in bitcoin because i see the good price and theres a chance become bellionare.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 12, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
I suppose yes, for example leader of Chechnya Kadyrov says he is investing in BTC.
Billionaires are smart people or safe to say most of them are smart so I don't think they will let this opportunity
pass when they can grow their money by investing in this new technology.
There are a lot of billionaires who are popular are already investing in crypto and they do not just make their decision based on their gut feel,
they study it and they believe on it so it's wise to follow them.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
must have known about bitcoin and now bitcoin is very well known to the world then government officials also have many who know bitcoin and even invest in bitcoin and richer them all because of the profit gained
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
A lot of silicon valley folks are know to hold a lot of bitcoin and cryptos, so I guess that also many rich people have already gotten their hands on it and probably manipulating the market to get even richer!
Activity: 122
February 11, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Not all will invest in btc, maybe only partially, because they also have their own investment place, but do not rule out some of them will invest in btc, but not all their investment in btc.
Activity: 119
February 11, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Good question. I know it looks like it's impossible for someone still to not know about bitcoin, but I personally talk to people at least once in two weeks about bitcoin. And when I start I think this person should definitely know something because it's either a student of Economy or a person who I think aware of all modern trends. But to my surprise it is often happens that they know nothing about BTC.
There is possibilities, billionaires know this kind of investment and BTC is known almost by all investors and maybe billionaires. And I think investing in BTC  is always good, BTC is now on trend so lots of investments will take part.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
Yes absolutely billionaires invest in btc. It is a yes but not for all, some have enough to do with their fortunes. Some are very interested investing in this project because the price is high and it will make their capital more bigger in terms of value making it double, tripple or more. They can buy more cheaper price and selling it at a good price. They create projects to help their workers at the same time doing a good business helping others and earning from it. That's the business motto where their money will grow more then they will put more. To think that investing in this project is just one of their businesses, they put their money to where it will profit more.
Yes, there is no doubt that they are also investing bitcoin, and they are speculating so that bitcoin prices can be controlled, besides with bitcoin invest then their money will increase drastically and no need to pay taxes.
You should to update more information, knowledge about cryptocurrency.
On the world, some countries can tax Bitcoin before it become popular like now.
Example U.S, Great Britain, Germany ... and today, Japan also has tax for cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Yes absolutely billionaires invest in btc. It is a yes but not for all, some have enough to do with their fortunes. Some are very interested investing in this project because the price is high and it will make their capital more bigger in terms of value making it double, tripple or more. They can buy more cheaper price and selling it at a good price. They create projects to help their workers at the same time doing a good business helping others and earning from it. That's the business motto where their money will grow more then they will put more. To think that investing in this project is just one of their businesses, they put their money to where it will profit more.
Yes, there is no doubt that they are also investing bitcoin, and they are speculating so that bitcoin prices can be controlled, besides with bitcoin invest then their money will increase drastically and no need to pay taxes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
I think that many rich people investing in cryptocurrencies and even creating their own because it's future and it's smart moves. I am sure that billionaires investing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
the funny thing is that there are already people who became billionaires cause of Bitcon. The famous Twins invested back in the day about ten million. By today's BTC price they are close to a billion, which is insane if you think about it. Not only billionaires invest in Bitcoin, but Bitcoin actually makes billionaires.
Activity: 653
February 10, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
It will be good way and good choose when the billionaires will be invest their money in bitcoin, it will be very good potential price when the billionaires invest their money in bitcoin, the bitcoin price will pump suddenly in just few time, but it will be bitcoin price dump when they sell all of their bitcoin, but we have good news when the billionaires buy the bitcoin and it will be the mark for us to buy bitcoin too, because the bitcoin will be up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:21:19 PM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

yes, maybe they know about bitcoin and if they see a good chance here to do business they will invest their money here
Activity: 68
February 10, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
Not entirely of them but lots of billionaires are investing in the bitcoin. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are one of the most excellent investment, and I trust that if you will put your money into cryptocurrencies and do diversification, then you will have a countless fund in the future. I think they just experiment about bitcoin. I believe that we have their way of earning money, cryptocurrencies is the most popular now.
Activity: 67
February 10, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
we know that all of the investor's of bitcoin is billionaire because they know that there money is safety here in bitcoin than in the other business.so guys just encourage some people who want to invest here and tell them it is good to put there money in.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Yeah i think billionaires and millionaires are getting involve, they might have already invested
in bitcoins and altcoins. There are a lot of celebrities that have gotten into cryptocurrency.
As it's popularity and potential grows more, a lot of people are gonna get into bitcoins,
bitcoins are making millionaires out of people, the more people get involved the more
bitcoin increases and dominates. It's a perfect opportunity to the rich, they have the financial
means and resources to invest in bitcoins on a wider scale than others, making millions and
maybe billions on the process.
Activity: 21
February 10, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
Yes, who knows well-known and famous people using bitcoin. Lot of business men may used bitcoin to earn money and increase popularity, companies too. And who knows that maybe one of us became a billionaire because of bitcoin. It's not impossible, because bitcoin is a business and business has investors and investors makes money and making money drive you to become billionaire so I conclude yes, billionaires invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 10, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
Of course. But I think it is not a fattest piece of the pie in their portfolio.

I think that too, I can't think of reason why billionaire wouldn't invest in BTC or other cryprocurrencies.

The most of them have part of their portfolio in risky venture capital anyway. I don't see why cryptocurrency wouldn't be a part of their venture capital portfolio with high risk/ high returns.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
There are well known names who are billionaires that are investing in bitcoin. One of them is Bill Gates.

Yes they do know that there is this thing called bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: