Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC? - page 36. (Read 54068 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 03:37:55 AM
Yes definitely they have been investing in BTC because of its high return track records.

Recently some Russian billionaires have invested large amounts of money into digital currencies like Bitcoin through the European fund called Blackmoon Crypto. They are generating quite good interest on their investment in BTC. In this way their wealth is growing with the double speed. No other investment instrument can give you that much of return except BTC.

Moreover I think reason for BTC price rise is the Billionaires Hodling capacity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:12:30 AM
I Think No, because the billionaires They are focusing on their business The billionaire has so many business not just one but more i think maybe or other billionaire invest BTC for more rich and not to lose We have a saying the rich man is increasingly wealthy but when you are poor you will endeavor to get rich.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
Yes because they believe in bitcoins and they understand bitcoin's importance. One of them are Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Buffett, and Branson. And i can still remember what Bill Gates said that bitcoin is better than currency. Find out more on what these billionaires say about bitcoin on this video on youtube.
Many of the billionaires in the world have no say in bitcoin, but I think that's just a lie. I know many big investors in my country are quietly investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 09:41:45 PM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Billionaires are grabbing all opportunity that can increase or generates money for sure many of them are investing in btc.

I agree, Billionaire people they grab all opportunity to increase their money, that's the reason why rich get richer. Anyways, even Bill Gates they agree about the porpuse and vision of bitcoin, but i don't think if he invested it also.
Activity: 140
December 28, 2017, 10:50:36 AM
if they do then the value should be much higher, consider for example the amount of money Bill gates has, he is exceeding the whole bitcoin marketcap with easy, if he invest even half of what he have the value would be $6k already

i don't think for now any real billionaires is investing big amount in bitcoin, but some millionaries for sure

I somewhat disagree. I think there are some, especially considering that many billionaires nowadays are not the old money billionaires that are not open to new ideas. They became billionaires because of their guts and their risk-to-result attitude, and given that bitcoin has been climbing right now, it would be easy for them to notice it, more so try their hand in it. I mean, being a billionaire gives them the better capacity to actually invest in it, and if they fail, then they would just charge it to experience knowing that they still loves lots of assets in the bank.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
December 28, 2017, 10:40:09 AM
Yes because they believe in bitcoins and they understand bitcoin's importance. One of them are Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Buffett, and Branson. And i can still remember what Bill Gates said that bitcoin is better than currency. Find out more on what these billionaires say about bitcoin on this video on youtube.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
December 28, 2017, 09:40:03 AM
Billionaires may have been investing in BTC. It is possible that the whales we sometimes see are one of them. Also BTC is a legit investment that have really great potential. Legalities also are available to this investment.

I think secretly or from the shadows, many billionaires have already delved into the bitcoin market. I think it would be hard for them not to take notice of how bitcoin have grown rapidly and extensively over the last few years, especially in the past few months when it gained almost 200% from its original value. That kind of investment, although may be risky, would be still be a good bet, especially for billionaires who have the better capacity to invest compared to small time players or new business owners.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

they should know about bitcoin because bitcoin is very famous and I think they are also investing in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is very profitable and they will not miss that opportunity.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 08:56:29 AM
Of course, cause billionaiers are always looking for ways to become richer, and investing in BTC is one of this ways.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 08:54:28 AM
I think some of them trust BTC and some do not, so only some are investing in BTC.
Yes! There ar some of them already know about bitcoin and try to invest. I think those who trusted before and now more billionaires because of bitcoin.
Activity: 331
December 28, 2017, 08:49:45 AM
I think some of them trust BTC and some do not, so only some are investing in BTC.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 28, 2017, 08:44:09 AM
Undoubtedly billionaires invest a part of means in this niche. I think it interestingly much and including him. It is very perspective
Activity: 224
December 28, 2017, 08:42:29 AM
many Billionaires are investing in Bitcoin, such as Bill Gates and Richard Branson who invest in Bitcoin from the information I hear  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 08:29:27 AM
I don't know if billioners still investing in btc. But still I don't know. I think if they are investing btc they will getting richer and richer.

However if I'm a billioner I will invest too. And if I earn more I will donate it to the people who needs or I will build mall so that they will work while I will helping them.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Of course they do. Moreover, I'm sure that they invest a lot of money, and probably they're the biggest bitcoin holders, having the opportunity to influence the course
4U
Activity: 195
December 28, 2017, 07:03:21 AM
A lot of them does, but very few want to make their investment details public. In fact, none of the big Bitcoin investors will make their investment public. Because doing so makes them more vulnerable to hackers and wallet thieves. And now Bitcoin is attracting a lot of media coverage, and that means that even more billionaires will be investing in BTC in the near future.
Yes off course they invest in bitcoin some golf courtiers princes they have already invested in bitcoin and in my country I know a lot of rich and billionaires who are investing here and they are also taking a very big profit from it they make their money double and now they buy a lot of properties in it so everyone can invest here it’s not important that if you have a lot of money then you can invest if you have little amount you can also invest here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 10:18:16 AM
Yes . I think that billionaires are investing in bitcoins . They have accesses to sort of information about the most profitable investments.They have money and resources to invest,manipulate and dictate the markets
Activity: 151
December 27, 2017, 10:11:10 AM
They have better investments to do, i dont think that they will put their money in here because they already have bussiness by their own. Maybe they can earn the same money just without investing in here, and yes, without risks.
Activity: 518
December 27, 2017, 09:51:06 AM

Yes, especially those who believes that the new era of technology with digital currency will come sooner. I hope it will be legalized by many countries worldwide. There are people like Bill gates who said that bitcoin will be the future so these means that there are rich people who believes in bitcoin and most probably invests in digital currencies like bitcoin

Bitcoin is so popular now so for sure many rich people now will know that and many of them thinking about the bitcoin can do for the future like pay bills through internet and that's one of the good thing because we didn't need to face the hassle about traffic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 27, 2017, 09:37:24 AM

Billionaires are grabbing all opportunity that can increase or generates money for sure many of them are investing in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: