Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ? - page 11. (Read 3354 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Obviously yes! Bitcoin has been accused of being a scam or some sort of pyramid scheme in the past. But today it is the most sought crypto currency in the market due to its increasing value. It has been proven to be legit so many times. But it remains controversial because many are still skeptical towards it.
It’s not controversial but some people are trying to make it controversial because every day I’m going to see different statements’ about bitcoin some of the people are saying bitcoin is going to end someone are saying bitcoin is dropping its price and some are saying bitcoin is dead these all are wrong statements so never believe on these kind of statements bitcoin is one of the stable and fast growing currency in market and its safe.
It’s not controversial but some people are making it controversial because bitcoin is a very straight forward currency and it don’t want to compromise on its price but there are some people who want to make it controversial because bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and some people want to drop its price and fro that every day they are making some bad stories about bitcoin so bitcoin is very clear about everything.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and as we all know it that it is a world number one currency. Such that the government needs to legalize Bitcoin for its proper use. The criminal mind people can use it for money laundering. So when it is work under the government than it will be more secure and safe for everyone. The Bitcoin already has many check and balance on it but in some countries it may be use for illegal purpose.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is controversial. But not only because it can be used to some illegal activities. But, it can also help a lot of good people who are having a hard time to earn money. There are just some people that are so against bitcoin,and maybe they were the ones who made bitcoin very controversial. It's okay, not all people are into bitcoin. There will be pros and cons. Especially now, bitcoin is rising up. And we have to expect that someone will try to bring bitcoin down
the current Bitcoin course is very strange, and first of all because there is a visible stop, after it has gone down from 20,000 dollars. It seems to me that his competitors, who are more promising than Bitcoin, will not let him rise. First of all, I would like to mention such a coin as the etherium.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is controversial. But not only because it can be used to some illegal activities. But, it can also help a lot of good people who are having a hard time to earn money. There are just some people that are so against bitcoin,and maybe they were the ones who made bitcoin very controversial. It's okay, not all people are into bitcoin. There will be pros and cons. Especially now, bitcoin is rising up. And we have to expect that someone will try to bring bitcoin down
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
Bitcoin is controversial only in the minds of people, because in reality, it is one of the most transparent things that exists.

Besides using blockchain technology, it is open source, which allows people to evaluate and understand all aspects of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
Everything new, where nobody can understand exactly the consequences is called "controversial".
Of course, bitcoin is a tool, and can be used for the bad of for the good. But this is valable for any tool.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.
I agree what you said...it will not be controversial if they know what the bitcoin is...and why it has been created...because of this bitcoin some  not users will much question why Bitcoin has making money without any hazzle...and why those  people are making controversial of bitcoin? Oh maybe they just want to hackage.
Activity: 644
January 09, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Anything that is popular is controversial now a days and bitcoin is not the different story at all. So I'm sure that this justifies your presumption which is far than true. Bitcoin has always been called with different names and stories of bubble, 21st century rival and much more. Bitcoin's short journey with huge success is what making it so much controversial and I think there is no way one could stop it in the first place. I mean look at the media around us, the news could be 5% critical but they will outfit it in such way that it will become 100% critical news. This is why one should always stay from the media bugs like that which makes our bitcoin very controversial. Lolz. Its funny sometimes and serious thing for the national economic health.  Grin
at least fell asleep my weather the whole mood of the society regarding Bitcoin today is building precisely the media. That's why today the popularity of crypto currency has grown so much, and this is the merit of the media. Perhaps if Bitcoin falls below acceptable indicators, it is the media that will be accused of advertising the next financial pyramid.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
January 09, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Anything that is popular is controversial now a days and bitcoin is not the different story at all. So I'm sure that this justifies your presumption which is far than true. Bitcoin has always been called with different names and stories of bubble, 21st century rival and much more. Bitcoin's short journey with huge success is what making it so much controversial and I think there is no way one could stop it in the first place. I mean look at the media around us, the news could be 5% critical but they will outfit it in such way that it will become 100% critical news. This is why one should always stay from the media bugs like that which makes our bitcoin very controversial. Lolz. Its funny sometimes and serious thing for the national economic health.  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 09, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Bitcoin is controversial and will continue to be. 1. Being a virtual currency, so many persons find it difficult to believe it is real. 2. Beng that one code could mean $1m BTC, same as one code could also mean $10 confuses many. I have been asked if the the pictures of bitcoin is what it is. But you and I have not seen bitcoin physically.
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
January 09, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I think you had a great idea. Bitcoin is very controversial especially today because of the opportunity it can give to everyone plus the fact that it is not regulated by the government; but besides, a lot of people are taking the risk even they might loss their money because of this. Today, many people are having questions regarding this not so new currency.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 09, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Criminal activities have always been there way before bitcoin and with VISA services now limited to certain countries i think criminal activities which are perceived to be carried out under the name of bitcoin will reduce greatly and it is for this reason we will once again see fiat been the number one criminal payment habor...
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 09, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
Yes I do. Bitcoin has been so popular nowadays and its popularity is very surprising since it is all because of the sudden increase of bitcoin's value. You will really see a lot of people converting their fiat to bitcoin because the value has been increasing a lot these days. They take it as an opportunity which is a good idea as long as they are able to dessiminate few informations about bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
We've all witnessed how bitcoin improved last year and how the sudden pump occured. Many people started talking about bitcoin after being too expensive and it became more influential than ever that's why the users and investors are continuously growing. Bitcoin has a lot of good features so I am not surprised anymore seeing it being controversial to many.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
in my country is still controversial, the central bank in my country has banned bitcoin for financial transactions but still allow it for investment

I don't understand how it is possible for a government to allow it in investments but do not allow from financial transactions. This is ridiculous. In true sense governments can't control bitcoins and anyone can use it online.  Many financial advisers who are against bitcoins  are trying to declare it controversial on the basis of its uneven price which give  sudden profit & loss to its holders.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 09, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Do you think bitcoin is controversial?

Yes, i think bitcoin is controversial because its not yet legalized internationally and many people doesnt have enough idea about it so it is something argumentative.
It is even normal for every new technology to get controversial and most especially when it is disruptive in nature and seems to attack the main system that has been in place and will affect some powerful ones most especially in the banking sector. Also, like you said, a lot of people really do not have a slight idea about bitcoin and they mainly just seem to get the wrong picture.
Activity: 117
January 08, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
In my opinion, you don't have to think if Bitcoin is controversial or not. You have to go further, Bitcoin is an example of the Blockchain technology, what you can do with that.
So, from this point of view, Bitcoin isn't controversial, it opens a new era and a thousand of possibilites that we can't be aware. We have to wait may 5-10 years to realise what Blockchain has brought Wink
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
January 08, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
Well at first I think bitcoin is a bit controversial. When the price suddenly rise to a very large amount which makes most of people doubt and think btc is fraud. But when the government already acknowledge the worth of bitcoin. All the doubt I have is all replaced by amazement and trust to bitcoin. 
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
January 07, 2018, 08:24:53 PM
Everything that is unknown and cant be controlled is called controversial by the ones that ain't in the power of it. Bitcoin had brought the great technology to our world and the government won't admit the defeat that the decentralized currency has brought to them, It is true many criminals are using Bitcoin but some people are only looking at the bad sides of the Bitcoin. It has many positive sides and the anonymity it gives to the investors and the holders is phenomenal. This same anonymity is causing the Bitcoin to be called controversial in some circles of the special folks that are afraid of the unknown.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:15:14 PM
A quick look at the median ask price on a popular exchange shows 18K USD. Some prominent names in finance are on record as saying the intrinsic value is ~0. That leaves quite a bit of room for controversy. Smiley
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
January 07, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
In the first year of 2017, when the Bitcoin exchange rate is only $ 1000, and by the end of 2017 Bitcoin's exchange rate has risen to $ 19,000, it has become the crypto-coins have controversial with everyone. People are skeptical about rates, say Bitcoin is a bubble, no future. This has affected the Bitcoin exchange rate and there was a time when the Bitcoin exchange rate dropped from $ 19,000 to $ 14,000 in just two days! And until now Bitcoin is still crypto make controversial with people, not altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: