Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day? - page 7. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 06, 2017, 06:34:50 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will crash one day?
I don't think so. there is no possibility regarding this issue, there are a lot of strong reasons against this matter, You know that Already USA, Australia, Japan and so many countries have collected a lot of Bitcoin because of foreign reserve. So that Bitcoin is getting stronger day by day. not only that but also Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency nowadays. that's why I believe that Bitcoin will not be crashed in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 06:16:34 AM
There is nothing certain in the future but based on what the chart shows, bitcoin keeps on crashing and rising it is a currency and given that bitcoin is a highly volatile market we will see that more often. If what you are referring to is a major crash like back when bitcoin cost almost nothing, i say that is possible but since more countries are getting on board with bitcoin i do not see that happening soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 06:12:16 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is very volatile. We cannot be always sure that its value will be forever increasing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

There will always be a possibility for Bitcoin to crash. However bitcoin value right now is on the rise. May I just suggest that it would be best to put in an investment and just cash out from time to time to have an insurance of profit. No one knows when the price of bitcoin will fall. Let's just make the most out of it now.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
December 06, 2017, 06:01:54 AM
Well if you see at fiat, they crash and recover, so why will Bitcoin be different? It's a currency after all. It will see its ups and downs but the main thing with bitcoin crashing will be, What will make it crash. A way better Altcoin, Quantum computers or a world war 3. The question you are asking has no one definite answer. You are allowed to believe whatever you like Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 06, 2017, 05:53:08 AM

I think there is a possibility of this especially now that major players or countries in the world are suddenly closing ta doors not just on bitcoin but cryptocurreny as a whole. Its only a matter of time and few more countries to follow and it can be disastrous
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 05:51:41 AM
History is always strikingly similar. I think Bitcoin will collapse sooner or later.
But when does it crash? It will not be a hundred years later. So, let's not worry about it. At least for now, bitcoin is still on the rise.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 05:46:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: