Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon? - page 81. (Read 417177 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think this will happen one day but 'soon' is unlikely, probably within a few generations time
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I do not think that this will happen so soon. 15 years is too little.  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

I don't think so they both have their stand in society, they are both helpful and useful as well. Not everybody is aware in bitcoin and don't even know how to use it. How can they buy goods?? How can they buy what they need if they dont have dollars.(Im talking about the countries who are using dollars)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

I highly doubt. USD is a big currency, having a physical and expensive market price are big factors. USD is one of the highest currencies because its country is rich. I think, Bitcoin is not yet even close on surpassing Dollar since it is being used by lots of countries and people. It has a large community , as I've said, it is used by lots of countries and Bitcoin is only legal to some countries. Which also means that USD quite on different level.
At present bitcoins are not able to replace dollar but within a score, it will probably happen. Though dollar has strong market reputation but bitcoins too are not less than anyone. They are the king of digital currencies. With little more support and increased common use, bitcoins will stand next to dollar.
I have the similar opinion. Dollar is nothing immortal. There are many currencies that are far better than dollar and have the potential of serving world in better way. Bitcoins are one of the best examples. Soon they will get legalized by the invincible support of people, replacing dollar forever. We just need to wait and watch.
For sure it will be in coming years. Dollar have not been so amazing so far. For the world is accepting bitcoins so fast, you would be astonished to see the dollar just disappearing slowly and gradually. As people are getting in business in bitcoins, it will just prevail over the world currency, we will see.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I dont Think it will ever completly replace it!
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

Read the following news:

No. I think the bitcoin will not replace the dollar. The bitcoin is a digital currency that can make a transaction easily than fiat currency. The goal of the bitcoin is not to replace the dollar.
Activity: 157
In my opinion this is a very long way off. If bitcoin were to replace dollar that would mean it would be the number one reserve currency around the world and for this to happen it needs to have global acceptance and a stable price.
Then it is going on in the world. As nowadays everyone on internet like the payment system and the currency of bitcoin and they accept more readily to deal in bitcoin. Slowly and gradually it will happen that people in their offline dealings will start accepting bitcoin and so it will replace dollar.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I never expected that and I'm sure bitcoin will not replace the dollar or paper money, bitcoin only has a lot of enthusiasts and users but bitcoin will not replace the major currencies in a country.

Dollar is used widely in trading in markets the reason it is the most known and popular currency. It is stable unlike bitcoin which is so volatile that it changes it's price every single minute. Do you think people will be able to use that kind of digital currency? No, but  they can use it as an investment.
yes that is very right to say that that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin cannot replace USD so easily, as the bitcoin users throughout the world are still very low. and I am sure that it will take a lot of time to use bitcoin for everything we want, and when bitcoin will become so much popular that all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I never expected that and I'm sure bitcoin will not replace the dollar or paper money, bitcoin only has a lot of enthusiasts and users but bitcoin will not replace the major currencies in a country.

Dollar is used widely in trading in markets the reason it is the most known and popular currency. It is stable unlike bitcoin which is so volatile that it changes it's price every single minute. Do you think people will be able to use that kind of digital currency? No, but  they can use it as an investment.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
No I dont think that Bitcoin will replace the Dollar soon, because till now the most part of people worldwide still using fiat and also Bitcoin isn't yet supported everywhere online and offline, and not even legalized in some countries.
yes that is right that it is not so easy to replace dollar i think that it will take some time. but still it is going to happen because still there are lot of potential to increase it price. and i am sure that it will continue for a long long time. i am sure that very soon the users of bitcoin will continue increase too much, because people are still interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not be able to replace the dollar position but bitcoin will be in line with the dollar function as a tool of transaction, because it is the same as the benchmark exchange rate
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
In my opinion this is a very long way off. If bitcoin were to replace dollar that would mean it would be the number one reserve currency around the world and for this to happen it needs to have global acceptance and a stable price.
yes no doubt about that this is in fact a very long process, it will take decades, may be more than century, because still not more that 1 percent people of the world know about bitcoin, as still there are so many countries who do not know anything about bitcoin, and it will really take a lot of time when they will become able to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
From a price point of view, definitely bitcoin will be superior, but from global volume any bitcoin will never replace it let alone dollars and every real currency is the identity authority of a country. Thus, bitcoin still has to work hard on this, because it is not easy to incorporate decentralization into a world full of centralized systems.
I think there is a small chance it may happen, several countries are tired of the US having an advantage over them because the US dollar is a world currency, if the dollar collapses they will need an alternative but no one will want to give that advantage to another country and that is the moment bitcoin could become the next world currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No bitcoin cannot replace dollar as it is very powerful and the government will do anything to maintain its power.Bitcoin can come up as a competition to dollar but cannot replace it
Activity: 415
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
No i think it is not possible to bitcoin will replace doller.Do you know  about dollar ? dollar is a international currency .Everywhere ,every country support and used dollar.Bitcoin now most popular and valuable  coin in crypto currency world.i know bitcoin use more ways like many online service system payment ,and also add ATm card some country.But USd that means dollar are all over the world not for online payment its can use for cash.But Bitcoin  improve their conditional and try to do this .
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Never , Bitcoin will never replace $ because $ is a centralized currency due to many reasons and i am pretty sure that any government will not allow this.
You are right its not going to happen because no government going to accept bitcoin and USD is backed by many governments of world
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
So hard, bitcoin will not be able to replace the dollar because still a small part of people in this world who use bitcoin. Especially as most major currencies only use bitcoin as an alternative in making transactions.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Bitcoin can not replace the dollar, because it can only be used by those who have the Internet, and the dollar can be used by all people on the planet. Thus, it will be possible to speak about this in a few more years when everyone will have the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: