Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused? - page 13. (Read 26777 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Naaah. It's almost hard to think that bitcoin will be unused later on.

Bitcoin is still strong now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm not saying this can't happen. But if it will, surely it won't be anytime soon. I mean come on, things are just working ahead for BTCs with new merchants on the game.
nope. i don't think so. bitcoin will not die or dissapear. bitcoin is our future you know,
the future is already waiting for bitcoin and we will bring bitcoin as the number one currency in the future
Activity: 171
i hope bitcoins will not disappear and become unused. but the chances of it happening is getting bigger and bigger everything the value drops.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Maybe someday become unused or disapear. But for now i hope bitcoin not disapear or become unused, because i can life because bitcoin and i also earn money from bitcoin.

it may not be the top crypto in the future, value might drop also, but for sure, it will not disappear and unused in the future, and maybe it will not happen in our age..  Smiley

i agree. bitcoin is never going to disappear it is currently the top cryptocurrency with biggest market volume which not coin can even come close to in long periods. it might become less valuable over time but not go away completely.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't think that Bitcoin (and for that matter the other crypto-coins) will survive in the long term. As supercomputers with more and more processing power is created, it will become impossible to securely store the coins in online wallets. The supercomputers will be able to generate the private keys and this will make storing coins extremely hard.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Maybe someday become unused or disapear. But for now i hope bitcoin not disapear or become unused, because i can life because bitcoin and i also earn money from bitcoin.

it may not be the top crypto in the future, value might drop also, but for sure, it will not disappear and unused in the future, and maybe it will not happen in our age..  Smiley
Activity: 238
I'm not saying this can't happen. But if it will, surely it won't be anytime soon. I mean come on, things are just working ahead for BTCs with new merchants on the game.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The bitcoin will get unused in the bitcoin for sure.

Bit it will only happen in about 20 years.

I think that because there will be other digital currency's.

That might happen, with all the legality issues bitcoin seems to be having in different countries we might see a different digital currency or several which are more regulated and centralized but that does not mean bitcoin will cease to exist, it might still keep its place.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

I think it will used very much years even 20 years later.
The future of the bitcoin is bright and the its getting more popular also, its the currency of the future.

Agreed, it will never become unused, in fact the use of bitcoins will grow day by day and would be accepted everywhere as a payment system, bitcoin here is to rise and not to fall. So I believe bitcoin can never disappear.
Activity: 462

I think it will used very much years even 20 years later.
The future of the bitcoin is bright and the its getting more popular also, its the currency of the future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
As long as people find utility in using it, Bitcoin won't disappear or become unused. Among other things, bitcoin allows me to gamble and play poker online without having to give anyone any of my personal information. It also allows me to deposit and withdraw my funds quickly and easily again without having to divulge any of my personal info. I can't do that with other non-bitcoin gaming/poker sites.

Sure, something better than bitcoin may come along in the future, but you can sure as hell bet that I will be ready for if/when it does and I will adjust/move my bitcoin hodlings accordingly. So for me, I have no worries either way. Neither should anyone else as long as they have a plan for any possible contingencies. Keep yourself informed and updated and have a plan so you will be more prepared for anything that happens.
Activity: 420

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well, in my opinion people thought that bitcoin will disappear from the economy a while ago, however the coins have passed the test of time and it is even growing at a speed rate know could ever imagine of. Now that big financial institutions in the world are supporting and investing in bitcoins, it is a indication that they will not run out of market. It is a force that is here to reckon. I am so sure that by the end of this year, the digital currency might have been allowed in  many nations worldwide.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I think bitcoin will always be around, but we don't know how widely it will be used or it's value.  That depends on a lot of factors.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, the only way Bitcoin will disappear if governments ban bitcoin so you can't use it anymore.

In some country that governments ban bitcoin but the people still using bitcoin.

So if all gov in this world ban bitcoin I think many people still using bitcoin.

Exactly, even if the Government bans bitcoin it won't affect the users of bitcoin as they would continue to use bitcoin online, no doubt we won't be able to use it physically, but even digital use can serve the purpose of users.

Off course there is a possibility the project will fail. But we have to agree on the concept. And it's innovating perception on how transactions could be, or.. should be.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, the only way Bitcoin will disappear if governments ban bitcoin so you can't use it anymore.

In some country that governments ban bitcoin but the people still using bitcoin.

So if all gov in this world ban bitcoin I think many people still using bitcoin.

Exactly, even if the Government bans bitcoin it won't affect the users of bitcoin as they would continue to use bitcoin online, no doubt we won't be able to use it physically, but even digital use can serve the purpose of users.
Activity: 658
No, I do not think like that, bitcoin will not disappear , as it has made its place in the people minds, it is also giving a number of people a convenient means of tranferring their money. Bitcoin is now becoming a global virtual currency , but it require some more time and some more support.
Just stay with it you will see the fruits sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
If it bitcoin is going to disappear then why a lot of persons buy a lot of it in here. And they are not first comers, but members from old time in this forum. So the answer to that is no, otherwise you are calling these guys "stupid" which they aren't in my opinion.
The OP is just trying to stop users from making use of bitcoins but there are some users who do state facts for not using bitcoins which I agree with. We aren't stupid as we are using bitcoins or believe in them but if there comes a time when we lose more fiat and invest a lot in bitcoins, we may stop using this currency thinking we have lost too much. We should believe in bitcoins but not hold a lot that we cannot afford to lose.

The OP is however, wrong in saying bitcoins have no real use as they do have. Even Steam is accepting it today.
Activity: 210

Governments can only ban bitcoins used for illegal activities, they cannot ban bitcoin as a whole as even government don't have a control over bitcoins at a moment, so I don't bitcoin will disappear it will be more popular in future.

That's correct, and I don't see that government will ever stand by bitcoins as they know if bitcoin gets on mainstream then they will loose all their control that they have on fiat at a moment, but bitcoins can never be idle or unused.
Pages:
Jump to: