Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think BTC would rise again? - page 4. (Read 1318 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 29, 2023, 03:54:33 AM
There is no doubt that bitcoin will rise again, today it is up more than 4% and back to highs after crashing which is $28k, there is still 2 days to go and makes me optimistic that march can touch at least $30k and april can touch at least $45k.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2023, 02:56:09 AM
Judging from the long period of time BTC has not accumulate any impression, I doubt if people are still investing because of many policies formulating against cryptosystem no industries and firm wants to risk their capital again. Would the system remains this way?

Normally I understand this wasn't the first time BTC has experience this down slide but then it was normally market situations but now many billionares has withdrew interest in this project, then what is the hope of this project? Do you think BTC will experience better and high price?
you will only lose hope if keep asking the same question over and over, how many years that bitcoin exist in this planet and how many times that we experienced pumping and dumping?
recovery will follow in every fall mate so that is what you must believe or else leave the market and changed to other investment place.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2023, 01:54:14 AM
Didn't expect that the last 3 days the price had difficulty rising and today it dropped again by more than 3%, I hope the price drop is a momentary phenomenon and the market is rising again, those of us who are familiar with bitcoin certainly understand that sometimes prices drop so we have to be able to buy more
it's only natural that the price of bitcoin goes down because it's impossible for the price of bitcoin to continue to rise and indeed recently the price of bitcoin has been in a positive trend which has caused the price of bitcoin to rise quite significantly. however in the long run I believe the price of bitcoin will slowly continue to increase as BTC is getting closer to being bullish.
And it's also natural to be too assuming sometimes, more if the price didn't perform well after a long time. When BTC is in a good mood, it can increase continuously but not permanently. There are many factors that helps the price to rise.

One of it is the positive news and the other is like you said, when the price is already in good condition because there are people who gets motivated when they see it than if the price is dumping. They will only worry and sell if that happens. We are still in the bullish phase right now as long as we don't fall to $20k. Bitcoin's movement is unpredictable. Sometimes the price moves slow but there are times it will move quickly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
March 28, 2023, 11:26:30 AM
Didn't expect that the last 3 days the price had difficulty rising and today it dropped again by more than 3%, I hope the price drop is a momentary phenomenon and the market is rising again, those of us who are familiar with bitcoin certainly understand that sometimes prices drop so we have to be able to buy more
it's only natural that the price of bitcoin goes down because it's impossible for the price of bitcoin to continue to rise and indeed recently the price of bitcoin has been in a positive trend which has caused the price of bitcoin to rise quite significantly. however in the long run I believe the price of bitcoin will slowly continue to increase as BTC is getting closer to being bullish.

Yes, we cannot expect bitcoin to go up without a correction, and sometimes it is a blessing because we have the opportunity to buy more bitcoins cheaply. Honestly, I don't even expect bitcoin to plummet below $20k again. Maybe a lot of people won't be happy when that happens, but I would be glad to be able to collect bitcoins cheaply.

I strongly believe in bitcoin, if it doesn't increase this year, it will definitely increase in the future. Therefore, I think we should care about how much bitcoin we have, don't worry too much about the market in the short term.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 27, 2023, 10:32:45 PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 27, 2023, 12:02:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
March 25, 2023, 05:55:32 PM
Unfortunately today the price fell by about 2% and making hopes this week can touch $ 30k must be delayed, but I'm still excited to buy and when the price drops like it is now it's a good thing to buy more, I'm sure tomorrow the price will rise again and back to $28k.

Just relax though, Bitcoin can't just go on a direct line to $30,000, there's what we call retracement when the market is in the overbought zone or it's that the traders/investors are exhausted already. Sometimes it's better to see the price going on a pullback so that new investors or those who are waiting for a price to enter will come in, specially if we are down.

$30,000 will be reach, we just need to have patience in this market. And remember that technically, we are still in the bear market, so the price can go anytime if there is like negative news, or worst black swan events like FTX or Terra Luna debacle this year. So set your expectations right and you will be good in this market.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 25, 2023, 09:07:17 AM

I have never doubted the performance of bitcoin as the best investment so far.
I can say that bitcoin is still better than gold in an investment context, we know that.

We are bitcoin investors, so we need to have faith in bitcoin as it will bring us profit. But I will be realistic, without exaggerating things, I cannot agree with you that bitcoin is better than gold. When comparing the two, we need to bring out the pros and cons, we cannot say that bitcoin is better than gold without proof. Regarding returns, bitcoin is more profitable than gold, but when it comes to investment legitimacy and safety, bitcoin can't be compared to gold. Both are good investments, and each person will have their own choice, it cannot be said that a bitcoin investor is a visionary and a gold investor is a shallow one.
They are indeed good investments and it matters now to us investors which one we choose. For me, it was not a question of which one is better and more profitable because this also depends on the investor's strategy and of course, the price we bought them and the price that we sell them. It is somehow we can compare the two, there is no need to do that either. It is our preferred to which one we think we are comfortable with and to choice the kind of investment that we reallt trust the most, not because someone told us nor they showed huge profit.
I know we're on a bitcoin forum, so people will choose bitcoin over gold. But there's no need to disparage one to honor the other while both are great investments. We can choose both to diversify our investments, no one is forcing us to choose just one.

To put it bluntly, we chose bitcoin simply because we want bigger profits and faster to get rich like everyone else, we do not choose gold because it is stable and has lower returns. Meanwhile, gold and real estate are still the top choices of large investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 24, 2023, 09:36:02 PM
Unfortunately today the price fell by about 2% and making hopes this week can touch $ 30k must be delayed, but I'm still excited to buy and when the price drops like it is now it's a good thing to buy more, I'm sure tomorrow the price will rise again and back to $28k.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
March 24, 2023, 05:05:17 PM
The increase in Bitcoin price has indeed been seen significantly in the market, but to reach a price of $ 40K in the near future I think it is still a little hard for Bitcoin because currently the price of Bitcoin has not yet exceeded $ 30K so it will still take time for Bitcoin to pass $ 30K and then head to $40K within the year. I hope there are many new rich people who enter into crypto to invest and buy more Bitcoin so that the increase in Bitcoin price can continue to do well this year.
The market still needs support to reach the $30k price but I am optimistic that it will be reached by the end of this month, the pattern of movement is almost the same as the last $25k achievement where the price was difficult to reach but the market can reach that price after a correction, so hope there is no correction high and the market could achieve the highest recovery in the first quarter of this year.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 24, 2023, 03:41:31 PM
I think, bitcoin price will continue to increase. Moreover, lately the crypto market has returned to green and bitcoin has experienced a significant price increase. Therefore, I am optimistic that this year it seems that the bitcoin price will again reach above $40k.
The increase in Bitcoin price has indeed been seen significantly in the market, but to reach a price of $ 40K in the near future I think it is still a little hard for Bitcoin because currently the price of Bitcoin has not yet exceeded $ 30K so it will still take time for Bitcoin to pass $ 30K and then head to $40K within the year. I hope there are many new rich people who enter into crypto to invest and buy more Bitcoin so that the increase in Bitcoin price can continue to do well this year.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 24, 2023, 02:02:49 PM
yes of course BTC will rise and as you see that from January of 2023 till now the price rises and is now 28k$. one should not think that if price drops then its the end of BTC but that's the opportunity for new investors to get participated in.

Drop in price is not constant and once it faces drops so it will rises more than previous cost because regular Fluctuations are useful elements of bitcoin so we should keep our hope high because BTC can never remain in one position. If you make investment in January then you will have get experience that how it rises and falls regularly and price changes regularly and now the price is very higher than that of January.
Activity: 1130
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 24, 2023, 12:44:56 PM
I think, bitcoin price will continue to increase. Moreover, lately the crypto market has returned to green and bitcoin has experienced a significant price increase. Therefore, I am optimistic that this year it seems that the bitcoin price will again reach above $40k.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
March 24, 2023, 11:23:06 AM
No doubt btc will rise again, march is still around 5 days away and if there is one more big hike like march 12th then $30k price will be easy to reach, many say that current rise is just a trap, but i see a big increase happened was the start of a bull run.
There is always hope to get the bitcoin price higher than now, or even higher than the previous ATH. We have been through history especially in the last 10 years, and we should no longer have any doubts about what the future holds even though price volatility can occur along the way.

We're talking about the long term, so I think on the one hand we should ignore short term volatility. Set your target from now on by investing, and try to stay optimistic and patient in order to actually generate good returns.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 24, 2023, 11:16:13 AM
Various events have affected the price of Bitcoin from year to year, ranging from negative issues to the rejection of the presence of Bitcoin in their countries. The development of Bitcoin which continues to increase has had an impact on the price of Bitcoin, now Bitcoin is starting to be adopted by several large companies until it is legalized in several countries.
The existence of Bitcoin is increasingly attracting public interest, bitcoin will again reach its highest price after going through times of crisis, investors and traders will take the opportunity before the price increase begins, there is still a possibility that bitcoin will break its highest price on April 14 2021.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
March 24, 2023, 10:49:32 AM
No doubt btc will rise again, march is still around 5 days away and if there is one more big hike like march 12th then $30k price will be easy to reach, many say that current rise is just a trap, but i see a big increase happened was the start of a bull run.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
March 24, 2023, 10:44:14 AM
Now the price of Bitcoin is starting to look like it's holding in the $28K range and it's not because of billionaires getting involved. I agree with what you said because whenever there is demand and supply in the Bitcoin market, the price of Bitcoin will continue to improve and it will not be bad forever even if the billionaires are not in Bitcoin for a long time. Because now there are still many investors who still like to invest in Bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin is not only determined by billionaires, of course there must be a reason. Whoever is willing to buy bitcoin will always have an impact on supply and demand. Prices tend to be stable because demand and supply tend to be stable, but if one of them is higher then of course we can see the impact on prices.

Trading volumes could be lower if many millionaires or traders do not have a high interest in trading. That clearly affects trading volume in general, in fact I would say prices tend to be lower if the trading volume is low.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
March 24, 2023, 09:58:11 AM
What gives you the intuition that many billionaires have withdrawn their interest in bitcoin? Even if they do, I don't think it will stop the price of bitcoin to soar. What makes bitcoin grow in price is the demand. One's crypto investors keep demanding it, it will skyrocket in price without the billionaire's involvement. Take note of that
Now the price of Bitcoin is starting to look like it's holding in the $28K range and it's not because of billionaires getting involved. I agree with what you said because whenever there is demand and supply in the Bitcoin market, the price of Bitcoin will continue to improve and it will not be bad forever even if the billionaires are not in Bitcoin for a long time. Because now there are still many investors who still like to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 24, 2023, 09:19:40 AM
In the last 3 months or so, we have seen tremendous growth in price already. So as far as the answer to the OP's question, yeah, we are in good condition right now. The bullish case is already here and maybe the bottom is already in.

The good thing is that even if we are in the bull state right now, the price is still very cheap and at a discount.

You can buy and then just hold for the next year or so, or at least when we reach bitcoin halving.
Yes, so far the conditions for bitcoin movement are still good and slowly moving up. And the next bitcoin price target is to hit 30K which I think will happen soon and maybe early April, and that's just my opinion it's not necessarily true but it's possible because compared to the current price and to get to 30K price will definitely happen and only time will tell.
and now is still a good time to make a purchase and hold it for the long term regardless of what happens to the bitcoin price drop along the way, and as long as you do it long term and are patient everything should be fine. And what we need to know is that any corrections or factors that we have never known before will definitely affect the price of bitcoin, but in the end the price of bitcoin will rise again, the most important thing is to always be patient.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
March 24, 2023, 09:00:01 AM
In the last 3 months or so, we have seen tremendous growth in price already. So as far as the answer to the OP's question, yeah, we are in good condition right now. The bullish case is already here and maybe the bottom is already in.

The good thing is that even if we are in the bull state right now, the price is still very cheap and at a discount.

You can buy and then just hold for the next year or so, or at least when we reach bitcoin halving.
Pages:
Jump to: