Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Charlie Lee working hard on LTC right now? Ofc not - page 3. (Read 2364 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol, OP a bit slow and desperate. Charlie currently already in Taiwan and shortly onto Wuhan (China). After all business meetings in Japan had been finished there was some time to make a historic visit. Alpaca socks were on of the very first things you could buy with crypto. It was a time when OP still whore napkins.

Where is all photo from meetings...Cmon man...He is just chilling on your money!

Where is conference ?

Where is announce of something serious? Like conference, bussines meeting?

LTC? Copycode from Bitcoin

Segwit? Not his own work

Lighting Network? The work of MIT

What Charlie do instead of traveling all over the world??

He is chilling on your invested money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Charlie Lee is "diversifying" in a vacation (though it looks like he have some work there) with his well deserved and hard earned money. Unlike Mr. "diversifying in boats, bitches and houses" Buterin. But, guys, no matter what you answer to this troll he will always respond with his ETH-sockpupet-manner. These "people" are not even man enough to came up with their real nicknames. Why bother? I bet this 999 behind his nickname is the year when he was born - 1999.

/thread

Sure where Vitalik Buterin make a meeting and conference with CEO of big companies like Intel, Microsoft, Toyota,Samsung. Meet peoples from nataional institutes.
Working hard on any issue. And is really fullltime on ETH!

What do Charlie ? Meeting with animals in Zoo?

Just look at photo again. And then do not ask anymore why LTC is undervalued.

Everyone has right to private live - true, but please when you are telling people that you going to concentrate full time on LTC and instead of this just making a round summer trip in hawaii tshirtis is bullshiting peoples around you.

Cheers Spartak!

My real name is Dennis I am 1980.

So he is not allowed to enjoy his holidays? Where is all your salt coming from?

It is his life and if he wants to do this, he can. Litecoin is pretty stable, has stable*segwit enabled, and much more coming.
Charlie Lee is "diversifying" in a vacation (though it looks like he have some work there) with his well deserved and hard earned money. Unlike Mr. "diversifying in boats, bitches and houses" Buterin. But, guys, no matter what you answer to this troll he will always respond with his ETH-sockpupet-manner. These "people" are not even man enough to came up with their real nicknames. Why bother? I bet this 999 behind his nickname is the year when he was born - 1999.

/thread

Sure where Vitalik Buterin make a meeting and conference with CEO of big companies like Intel, Microsoft, Toyota,Samsung. Meet peoples from nataional institutes.
Working hard on any issue. And is really fullltime on ETH!

What do Charlie ? Meeting with animals in Zoo?

Just look at photo again. And then do not ask anymore why LTC is undervalued.

Everyone has right to private live - true, but please when you are telling people that you going to concentrate full time on LTC and instead of this just making a round summer trip in hawaii tshirtis is bullshiting peoples around you.

Cheers Spartak!

My real name is Dennis I am 1980.

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
lol, OP a bit slow and desperate. Charlie currently already in Taiwan and shortly onto Wuhan (China). After all business meetings in Japan had been finished there was some time to make a historic visit. Alpaca socks were on of the very first things you could buy with crypto. It was a time when OP still whore napkins.
Activity: 38
Come on mate, give him some free time. He deserved it and I think it is not easy as the founder of Litecoin, many people are annoying him.
Activity: 36
When Charlie Lee living Coinbase you think he started to work full-time on LTC. buhahah he is chilling with lamas in japan right now.

And I thought he is now searching for the way how merchants will accept LTC.
How to create LTC with real usage

And you still belive that LTC will be a method of payment?

If his creator after living Coinbase just chilling somewhere in Japan and making holliday round trip

Cmon let be realistic!

Where is all this mitting with company CEO, where is all conferentions. Where is promotions? How fucking lama could help?

And I trusted him my money?! WTF?  Huh

More photos with girls in bikini and coctails please!

Archimedes discovered density when he scratch his balls in a bath ...

Newton discovered gravity when an apple hit his balls...

Darwin saw monkeies and developed his ballax evolution theory...

Charlie might have just discovered the next big thing in lamas....

You never know m8 you could have just invented those words after play with your own balls
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

/thread
Activity: 29
That actually makes sense.   Cheesy

LTC will be a great. because Charlie Lee is not only the founder of LTC he IS Satoshi-Nakamoto  Tongue

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/4Vx8QAZd-Mysterious-MIT-Litecoin-Project-Coblee-is-Satoshi-Nakamoto/

Activity: 52
Have fun during your holiday Charlie Lee, OP this is the best you can bring? come on man haha
Has nothing to do with Litecoin itself.

Like the man can not chill a bit with some Al(t)paca's
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
OP your complaint is that someone is taking a little r&r? If this is all the anti-litecoin folks have to offer in the way of criticism, it's a indication of how strong LTC is.

Have a great summer.....oops I guess not

Edit: And as the party continues....

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/878251345899266048
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Activity: 32
Charlie Lee is a god

/thread closed
LTC with it chikun mems and meeting with animals in zoo instead of CEO managers and conferentions worlwide is so weird.

Longterm on LTC you say??   Start thinking please. I doubt this coin will ever have real usage.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
LTC will be a great. because Charlie Lee is not only the founder of LTC he IS Satoshi-Nakamoto  Tongue

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/4Vx8QAZd-Mysterious-MIT-Litecoin-Project-Coblee-is-Satoshi-Nakamoto/

When Charlie Lee living Coinbase you think he started to work full-time on LTC. buhahah he is chilling with lamas in japan right now.

And I thought he is now searching for the way how merchants will accept LTC.
How to create LTC with real usage

And you still belive that LTC will be a method of payment?

If his creator after living Coinbase just chilling somewhere in Japan and making holliday round trip

Cmon let be realistic!

Where is all this mitting with company CEO, where is all conferentions. Where is promotions? How fucking lama could help?

And I trusted him my money?! WTF?  Huh

More photos with girls in bikini and coctails please!

Pages:
Jump to: