Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think DiceBot will give you profit in the long run? - page 6. (Read 4744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
a dice bot can only give you profit if you are using a good strategy and your strategy is profitable but if you strategy is flawed in the start then there is nothing a bot can do for you to change that. but in general using bots is always making things a lot easier and lets you make bets with set rules and without emotions.

Whenever there is house edge you cant win it no matter what strategy you used moreover you played using bot from their site directl, probably the chance of losing is much more greater so if I may suggest you better play it manually using higher bets rather than played it use their bot
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
As the title says.

Do you think DiceBot will give you profit if you will just run it for a long period of time?
If yes, how much bankroll do you need and what is your dice setting ?
I do not think that it is possible because with gambling the chance is way to small that you will make a profit in the long run.
You are just going to waist money if you are gong to try this so I do not suggest it at all.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Well, I'm thinking about that too. Will a person with 1000 bitcoins be a loser on automatic betting using martingale, 50% winning chance and 10 satoshi starting bet? If my calculations were correct, maximum of 32 straight lose will quickly ends the game. I bet that no one will do this just to test it out.
i have tried automated betting with 0.1 bitcoin at primedice.
i used 0.001 as my base bet with 50% chance, not martingaled and bet only on higher than 50 number.
first 1 hour i survived successfully with over 10% profit but in the next three hours i lost over 50% of my bankroll. so i think any dice bot or automated betting are sucks not help to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Well, I'm thinking about that too. Will a person with 1000 bitcoins be a loser on automatic betting using martingale, 50% winning chance and 10 satoshi starting bet? If my calculations were correct, maximum of 32 straight lose will quickly ends the game. I bet that no one will do this just to test it out.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Dicebot is only a tool that can help us to make our gambling activity easier and faster! Profit is depend on our luck. Dicebot has a bunch of feature that the website auto roll doesnt have. Not only dicebot, everybot that exist nowadays cant give you profit in short or long run!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I dont think so, every gamble has a risk, dicebot its only make you easier to set your betting amount and betting strategy, there are no 100% win even using bot
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
No the more bets you make the more you will lose.

The law of large numbers reflects that.

It would be better to just all in your first bet and walk away instead of doing thousands if not millions of small bets in the hopes that you will beat the house edge.
legendary
Activity: 1078

What is "the long run"?

24h? 1 month? 100 years?

How much profit will make you happy?

100%/h? 10%/year?

What i believe long run is you keep on playing it everyday and there is no restriction on it. And people never satisfy on how much they get if you can earn it everyday it would be better but still dice site have house edge and you will be on loss too if you play too long so if you can earn some profit you should stop it before you busted all of your balance
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
a dice bot can only give you profit if you are using a good strategy and your strategy is profitable but if you strategy is flawed in the start then there is nothing a bot can do for you to change that. but in general using bots is always making things a lot easier and lets you make bets with set rules and without emotions.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Depends from your strategy OP, if you using very risky strat in your bot, maybe you'll ended busted in long run, but if you using "very safe" strat (ussually you just get little profit from this), maybe you'll profit in long run. But i won't recommend for run bit for a long run, because you'll lose with house edge

Does Very Safe strategy exist and work for long term? What strategy you are talking about? I think it has been discussed so many times that there is no safe strategy to make profit in dice game and other games.
Nope, they aren't. I was mean its strat from OP think its the "safest" strat, and i believe theres no such things like that.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
As the title says.

Do you think DiceBot will give you profit if you will just run it for a long period of time?

I'm not sure about that. Because it's about luck too, i think it's really risky using dicebot for long period of time if you don't have a big bankroll, but if you have big bankroll i think you can get profit with it.

I don't think any kind of big bankroll will give you any guaranty that one can make profits always using any dicebots instead just play manually and stop when you fell enough for the day. These bots are made to play these games comfortably with some strategies but those strategies will not win bring profits always so gamble carefully.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As the title says.

I'm not sure about that. Because it's about luck too, i think it's really risky using dicebot for long period of time if you don't have a big bankroll, but if you have big bankroll i think you can get profit with it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Depends from your strategy OP, if you using very risky strat in your bot, maybe you'll ended busted in long run, but if you using "very safe" strat (ussually you just get little profit from this), maybe you'll profit in long run. But i won't recommend for run bit for a long run, because you'll lose with house edge

Does Very Safe strategy exist and work for long term? What strategy you are talking about? I think it has been discussed so many times that there is no safe strategy to make profit in dice game and other games.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
people usually have a wrong idea about bots, they think a bot can change everything for them and make them make profit if they use it.
but the reality is that a bot can only make things easier for you nothing else. although using a bot makes you gamble without the emotions involved which may lead to winning if your strategy is good.

But you should be knowing that there is no full proof strategy in dice game which can bring us always profits so don't think if strategy is good then bot can bring you profit instead it can bring you more loses. So always keep control on your hand to stop the game whenever you want. I prefer to play manually and stop when I feel tired.
Activity: 672
I dont think it will give us profit for long run
all about luck i guess and dont be greedy if we get some profit take a rest and back again for some days
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
people usually have a wrong idea about bots, they think a bot can change everything for them and make them make profit if they use it.
but the reality is that a bot can only make things easier for you nothing else. although using a bot makes you gamble without the emotions involved which may lead to winning if your strategy is good.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The house edge will still be the same whether you use dicebot or play by yourself. It's the house edge that screws you, not the strategy or the bot. Smiley

Man, I tried betting with bots so much in the beginning. Always searching for new strategies and looking for new bots. I've seen people promising others that their bot never loses and selling their 'never-losing bot'. To be honest, I actually fell for one of those scam(sounds creepy but it's actually true).

And once I turned my 0.001 into 0.03 BTC after 3 hours of automated bot betting. But, in the end I didn't withdraw because I wanted more and you know what happened next Smiley

Conclusion: You lose in the end, with bot or without bot because of the house edge.
I believe this is a true story and everybody had a similar story to this in their gambling career.

A bot sometimes gove you profit in short term like what you said you have managed 0.001 to 0.03 using bot (you must withdraw immediately ) because human greedy in the long run everybody will lost and always.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
As my experience those dicebot are not the best to use better to do it manually than using it automatically because it may drain your balance fast..
and i never made any profit with bot or bot from saujie.. it may only help you to set your play how much you spend and how much you make a profit to be stop..
Activity: 728
I don't think dice bot can help any way to get profit in dice. It is just a facility to play like hands free in automatic mode. Some people at start think they will get more winning streaks by help of bots but there is no reality in this thing. It just follows your commands which you set at start that's all.
Pages:
Jump to: