Pages:
Author

Topic: DO you think doubleC should open an exchange for geistgeld w/ the btcexpress sit - page 2. (Read 2442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2300
Chief Scientist
I think it would be wise for any alternative block-chain to discourage creation of exchanges for at least a month or three to get the bugs out.

That should also help build trust that the alternative chain developers/promoters aren't just trying to make some quick BTC.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
4) I started like anyone else with no advantage

This is all there is to it. Anyone who has been interested in and following GG could have started immediately after the reset.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
To resolve this I say bitcoin express pledges X amount of coins go to a charity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joules, I get you're upset with BitX/GG/Whoever, but really lets try to keep it civil around here.  If you got a problem with someone and you have to let them know, send a PM or something.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
classic JB, completely missing what's going on. even a nub lurker like myself can understand what's happening better than you. Apart from GG already being reset (and BCX losing his mass of GG in the process), of course doublec isnt going to start up a new exchange while he's currently shutting his other ones down...

I often wonder how such a good idea attracted so many dumb people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hillariously voracious
Um, I am the founding miner of Geist Geld

I mined the Genesis block Smiley and ~200 blocks afterwards. Just   ensuring technical details are being straight. Carry on Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
 I think You can guess my answer and sorry to Lolcust but the guy who is terrorizing the other chains, is a founding miner on geist geld. Seems like it would just encourage more of this behavior and would be unfair to those who are locked out of their investments, possibly going to lose their investments, for doubleC to open a geist geld exchange that would benefit bitcoin express, while everyone else has to wait for fixes due to bitcoinexpress.   The guy has caused a ton of pool ops headaches, a ton of miners headaches, a ton of investers headaches and doubleC some headaches(ok maybe for doubleC some reduction of headaches, but I bet he is getting a shit ton of emails and pms) why encourage more of this by having him profit so soon after disrupting the entire community?

I could be in the minority here, Geist geld does not have anything officially to do with bitcoin express, bitcoin express probably has other coins as well.  Maybe you dont care. So vote. just note that if you vote yes, you will be helping someone who had mined geist gelds at 0 hour and as such is a major holder of the coins, someone who probably screwed up your investments and time.
Pages:
Jump to: