Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again - page 11. (Read 1286 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
yes definitely. we can wait for the price booming, it could be on the middle of the year. recently almost all coins were in the red value, but today it begins up. although there is no speculation about market value right, we have to wait no matter what.
Activity: 16
March 20, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
Yes but it has to wait market correction done!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 20, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
I'm pretty sure ETC will boom again. So long as there are going to be people mining it and teams are developing then the progress of the project isn't going to stop. NEW developers will come and use the platform, it may take some time but sure it will grow. Bitshares price idle for quite awhile but then it all of a sudden grow so this will continue to until such time people just invest all for storing their wealth.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

I think Ethereum Classic will start to rise soon, and this year we can see it again for over $ 40. ETC has very great potential and in two years I think he will show it.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 03:20:47 AM
I didn't follow enough on ETC platform. But when I see today market.
I see a lot of positive things that can drive market price up. I hope ETC price also back on track again.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

Definitely not. Why? Because I'm hodling them. And everything I touch turns to crap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
There's nothing wrong if you just hodl ETC. Let's expect etc will rise again together with other altcoins. Gonna wait for the good news to come and let us just wait for the come back. It will still recover from a rough stage.
Activity: 364
March 20, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
hey today market is Green during crypto comeback their will be an uptrend ETC has more potential today, ETC market rising again this chance to buy,
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
ETC is good but i like more on ETH also the community of ETC is too small if you compare to ETH i dont know why ETC still in a low price that etherium already goes up to the peak of high. I think ETC is good for a long term investments like Litecoin now have a good price in the market.

Well ETH will probably definitely  BOOM again. Grin Definitely a safe investment for the long term.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 20, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
you should not invest all your funds. because in such market conditions the level of risk is very high, so you must be vigilant and careful.

Yes it's always better to spread your investment into different crypto coins I stead of investing in one particular asset as it can either make you extreme rich or it can either make you lose everything so it will be smart decision to invest into multiple domains.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
For forks, it's really a severe test, if the original of the coin falls fairly quickly and significantly, then how much will the fork of this coin fall. And unlike the original, does he have a chance to return to the former level, it is almost identical to the pump.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 20, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
you should not invest all your funds. because in such market conditions the level of risk is very high, so you must be vigilant and careful.
Yes of course it BOOM again because i found this coin have really potential and good coin too. Also ethereum right now is become popular since when its value goes higher last year so its possible it goes much higher this end of the year or upcoming year. Beside it is in the top to all altcoin so there's a chance to grow again like before.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 20, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
Activity: 406
March 20, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

The price of this coin depends a lot on Ethereum and Bitcoin. As soon as the market will be red, ETC will not grow. Suppose, the situation will be changed very soon. We can see it is gaining close to autumn-winter.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 19, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
I think you are better off investing in ETH instead as it has continuous good news lined up for it this whole year and the next. With POS, sharding and plasma coming there is nothing thats going to stop the ETH train from going to the moon again.
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
If the market starts to grow again and this coin should also go up. I think that it will be possible to see the growth in November - December this year.
Activity: 672
March 19, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
Many people hoped that the ETC would go up on the background of its news about the fork, I think it's too late to talk about something good about the ETC project, because now is really a bad time for this.
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
March 19, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
I think ETC is the good one. They will rise again in end of year. For now, more of crypto currency has fall down include Bitcoin, ETH and other big coin. There is so many issue that attack crypto currency world. But i believe when this subside, crypto currency has shine again.

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

i think price of ETC will be rise but not as high as last year. except for many new projects that use ETC. my advice is better not to invest all into ETC but you can separete to other alt coin.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
First, I will suggest you not to invest 100% the funds or money in only one coin. It is better to separate it and choose some coins.
Related to the ETH, it may increase in the future, hopefully, this cryptocurrency will be better soon and increasing. However, it seems to be difficult to rise for the ETH in some week later. Just follow and research the market for this coin to get updated information about his coin. Be sure that ETH will come up and get better values.
Pages:
Jump to: